Just Walk, its near anyways

Cafe' Love

Just Walk...

You decided to just head there by feet, you're late anyways so why bother plus...walking is a great exercise. You started to walk, your earphones was plugged in your ears and the volume was one high. In some cases, your Mom allowed you to use your Ipod since its only music anyways. You seriously was not paying attention to your freakin' environment since you freakin' bumped on a post hard making you fall down. You removed your earphones annoyingly and rubbed the part of your head where it hurts.

"Hehehe~"You heard a very nice giggle. You turned at your side and saw a girl, oh she was giggling at you~. You flashed her a smile, "Too clumsy, are we?"She asked still giggling. Oh My Gosh, her eyes is just so...AHHHHHHH, a pretty eyesmile~ You melted mentally for a minute and gained your composure after that. She offered a hand but you politely refused. You stood up and handed your left hand for a handshake, "I'm Matt."You introduced. She looked at your hand before accepting it while oh my gosh...THAT EYESMILE!~. "Tiffany~"She introduced back and 'handed back' your hand. "So...why did you ummm...bumped to that post?"She asked pointing at the stupid post. Aigoo, now you look stupid and the worst part is...YOU LOOK STUPID INFRONT OF A FREAKIN' GIRL!"Uhhh, I was ummm...too absorbed?...I'm kinda running late to my work so I decided to just walk...I'm late anyways"You replied and shrugged afterwards. She laughed a little, "I was just asking about that post thingy and you told me your late for your work?"She asked still laughing. Awww, you look more stupid now. "..."You could only answer was that, silence. "I can take you to your work."She offered. You smiled and shook your head. "Its okay, I can walk, I'm late anyways."You refused. "I insist~"She insisted. You have nothing to do but to give up plus...SHE'S OFFERING A FREAKIN' RIDE!~. She smiled again and led you to her car that was not that far from the place you two were standing on. The two of you entered the car and Tiffany, the current driver started the engine.

"So Matt-ssi, where do you exactly work?"She asked you. "Honey Cup Cafe"You answered with no hesitation. She abruptly hitted break making you pushed forcefully, thank God your face didn't stick on the glass. "Sorry...but...I WORK THERE TOO!!!~"She said a little loud. Wow~, a living microphone eh?You nodded your head. She started the engine again, she has this huge smile on her face. She's beautiful like really on her state now. "We should be great friends then~"She said, or more like sang. You chuckled, "Of course Tiffany-ssi."You nodded your head. She finally stopped the engine, oh wait...you guys are at the cafe now. "You should head there first, I'll be parking the car."She said making you obey what she said. You thanked her for giving you a ride and after that, you finally entered the cafe.

 

Continue~