The Start

Cafe' Love

Running late...

It was yet again morning. You glanced at the clock that was at your 'study table', "7:30 eh?"you said and closed your eyes again. It was rare for you to wake up at this time, you usually wake up at lunch time. You pondered for a while, if you woke up suddenly, was there something you should go to today. And then you rememberd that you got accepted into a cafe as a waiter and HECK YOUR LATE, YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE THERE 30 MINUTES AGO!!!

You got off from your bed and took a quick bath. "..."you cursed. You promised last night to head to work early but then...bluegh~.Running late is never good, especially when its your first day on work. You sighed and hurried out of the bathroom. You dressed in your working outfit which made you look a hundred times hotter than you usually are. 

You went down, "GoodMorning Matthew~"Your Mom greeted. You smiled and got a loaf of bread from the table and greeted your Dad, "Morning Dad!"You said and quickly got your packbag on a random table. You saw your baby sis who was reading a some kind of book. You and your sister, Athena are the total opposite of each other, she's a bookworm, you're a gamer, she's smart, you're dumb...nah~I'm just kidding with you. You're smart as well but not as smart as her. You pecked her cheek and greeted, "GOODMORNING SIS!!!"You shouted, earning a slap from her. You flicked her forehead and proceeded to wear your shoes.

You were now ready. "BYE MOM, DAD AND ATHENA!!!"You said opening the doorknob. "Your breakfast Matthew?~"You heard your Mom asked. As much as you still wanted to eat, you really need to go. You don't want to get kicked out on your first day you know, you really are desperate to get your 'life' back. "THANKS MOM BUT NO~"You refused and finally went outside facing the streets of Seoul.

You were now battling your thoughts if you should take a cab or just simply walk to your destination since the cafe is just a 15 minute walk from your house.You ruffled your hair in frustration and sighed.

 

Take a Cab, I'M RUNNING LATE FOR GODSAKE!

Just Walk, its near anyways