The Continuation

Cafe' Love

Aigoo~

So...you entered the cafe and yes, you were admiring the interior. In the middle of your admiration, somebody yelled at you, "YAH!!!FIRST DAY OF WORK AND YOU'RE LATE, DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT??!!!"She yelled making you flinch. You closed both of your eyes and dang, you were like a sticker on a wall. You peeked one eye out and saw your manager, "I'M SORRY BOSS~"You apologized while bowing multiple times. You couldn't belive that your manager could yell that loud, from her dorky facade, you believed that she was a nice and less strict manager but now...it definitely changed.

"Stop..."She commanded you. Oh damn, how can she be this uhhh....AHHHH!!!!! You gulped and finally stopped bowing, "I'm really sorry boss."You apologized again. She groaned and said, "I told you to stop...Just be on time next time"She said in a more normal voice which made you sigh in relief. Thank god, you weren't kicked out.YOUR LIFE WILL BE BACK SOON!!!!! "Y-yes boss."You nodded your head. You looked around again, thank God there were still zero costumers, if there was---you lost your cool."I haven't introduced you to the staffs yet...we have a meeting 30 minutes before the cafe' opens, I'll or more like you'll introduce yourself there, understood?"She asked.You nodded your head, "Understood."You said and gave her an 'ok' sign. She rolled her eyes making you smile, she looks cute y'know wait...SNAP OUT OF IT,SHE'S YOU FREAKIN' BOSS!"Do you want me to explain things for you or...just look around?"She asked you in OMFreakinGOSH, her voice...AHHHHHHH!!!! You hid your true to expression and thought for a moment.

I'll stick with you

I'll look around, thanks for the offer though