Quartus

Vampire Twins
Quartus
IV
Quartus
IV
Quartus
IV
Can you feel it?
The rapid beating of their little hearts.

Doll eyes. Doll face. Doll emotions.

 

Some have a strong fear of dolls and to a certain degree, they're right to be afraid. There's just no way in hell to tell what a doll is thinking (or not thinking). These nut jobs in white suits were so blinded by fascination, they had no ing clue what kind of danger they were in. But we know. They're all going to die a ing horrible death and no one from here to Timbuktu will give two s about it.

 

"Bring me my clothes please." Her voice was as sweet as overripe melon. The kind of sweet that makes people want to trust.

 

"We don't-" Yep. That was all she needed to hear, the negative present tense of 'do.' Xinling was the kind of girl who got straight down to business. She didn't need to get . as in literally, a flick of the switch inside her head. Xinling's steel-like nails flashed against the glaring florescent lights. The man's two hands clasped around what was left of his neck. His throat had been ripped right out from underneath his chin. He fell back in shock and hit the floor with a splat. And there he laid in a puddle, choking on his own blood.

 

It took half a minute for the whole scene to really sink in before the White Suits made any sudden movements. The man at their feet still twitched here and gagged there. Xinling sat up and looked down at her poor nutty toy. She stomped his skull with the heel of her lovely foot and shattered his head. Toys that no longer worked had to be taken care of. Her eyes surveyed the rest of the room. There were six toys left to break. They couldn't even complete a simple task like retrieving her clothes. What good are toys when they can't be used?

 

The White Suits, who could still feel their legs, made a dash for the door but of course, they were immediately blocked. In one graceful leap, she reached the exit before they did. Her hair slipped sensually over her shoulder as she turned her head. They would have marveled at the charms of her exquisite form: the small of her waist, the lovely swelling of her hips, the black hair that shined like satin against her milky white skin. And probably worship the ground she stood on... if it wasn't for the fact she was going to kill them all.

 

Xinling made quick work of them. With a twist, she detached the forearm of the first. With the bloody forearm, she pinned up the second like an ornament on the wall. The third was lucky and received the quickest death. She karate chopped his head off as skillful as any barehanded executioner. Perhaps she learned it from watching the best. The fourth made a run to hide behind the fifth. Her arm tore through the midsection of the fifth and penetrated the chest of the fourth. Her slender fingers nested cozily around his heart before crushing it like a rotten tomato. She slid them both off her arm like sliding meat off a shish kebab. The sixth held on to the table with shaky hands. He was obviously ting in his pants like his face suggested. His jaw wouldn't stop making that chattering sound so she separated it from the rest of his head with a simple swing of the fist.

 

The White Suits on the other side of the glass sounded the alarm but no one came to their rescue. The hunters already had their hands full with the new guests.

 

"The subject can't possibly get through the glass, right?" His trembling voice revealed his weak character.

 

"As long as we're on this side, we'll be safe."

 

"Well, there's no other place to go. We're on lock down and all the doors leading out are cut off."

 

"We'll be safe." 

 

Yeah, safe. They couldn't be more wrong. Xinling chucked one of the dead White Suits at the glass panel and it crack. They freaked and started running around like headless chickens. She would have found it all very funny... well, if she had a soul. Xinling snatched up another body. Instead of using it as a javelin like the first, she held it in her arms like a ram. Enlarging the crack was a little more tedious but she didn't mind and continued ramming until the body had to be exchanged with another.

 

Junki broke down the thick metal door with one straight kick. It fell on a White Suit. He died instantly, lucky bastard. "Oh . She's awake... they probably did something worse to her than the sky falling."

 

"They sure did. Look." Jaejoong pointed at the Xinling. "They took her clothes."

 

"They tried to her? Stupid Hunters."

 

"No, they probably just took her clothes to wear. Young Hunters are notorious for cross dressing."

 

The White Suits tried to escape through the opening as the brothers spoke but Jaejoong pushed them all back to their seats. "Sorry, little white guys. I can't let you leave. Not when the Devil's Carnival has begun."

 

Junki laughed. "Devil's Carnival. I like that one. So what is she? The ring leader?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Hilarious."

 

"We'll let her finish you all off and hopefully her berserker mode will shut down by itself."

 

"I'm glad your mind is somewhat back."

 

"Thanks."

 

 Junki and Jaejoong watched Xinling crack a hole large enough to wiggle through. She flicked in like a slippery fish and looked up at Jaejoong with a smile.

 

"Oh my, aren't her smiles just the cutest?" Jaejoong lifted up a hand and waved at her.

 

"What the ? Her smiles are scary, okay? Scary. There's nothing behind that smile!"

 

"But no one knows there's nothing behind it except for us. So to most of the world, she's cute, right?"

 

"Maybe... like before she bathes in their blood."

 

While they spoke, Xinling had finished off the rest of the White Suit but she didn't look like she was finished.

 

"It's not off, Junki. Her crazy kicking mode is not off."

 

"I know it's not. Now shut up."

 

Xinling stared at Junki with her doll eyes. She still had on that undecipherable smile which gave him an uncomfortable feeling. It didn't help that she was stark .

 

"I guess we'll have to buy her clothes after all."

 

"With a miniature top hat and a parasol. Should we get her one of those silk purses too?"

 

Without a warning, Xinling lurched at Junki with her hands aiming for his head. As her sharp nails neared his face, he ducked his head and grabbed her wrist, making sure his nails didn't shoot out to pierce them both. It would only complicate things if his blood got anywhere near . Junki swerved his body and slammed her into the wall. She knocked her head hard against his and sent him flying to the other side of the room with a whip snap kick. Junki did a backward roll. His nails grew out to reduce the momentum. It made a long screeching sounds against the floor.

 

"Tag me in when you're tired." Jaejoong said this knowing very well how proud his brother was. Junki would probably fight her until she doesn't feel like fighting anymore. Jaejoong didn't have to worry about getting down and dirty. He nodded and smile cheerfully.

Vampire Twins is a sister story to Wayward Lover and the two tales will eventually intersect. The twins are inspired by Subaru&Kamui.