She’s My Mom...

Falling Angels

Chapter 6

She’s My Mom...

At Anyang, demons are scattered everywhere, People of Anyang was frighten and hide everywhere, they don’t want to be seen by the demons, some of them became workers, beated and guarded by demons.

 

In the palace, the Gods and Goddesses was prisoned in the dungeon so they can’t used their powers. Gyuri laughed at hem. She went to Seungyeon’s jail. Seungyeon was chained and hang on the wall.

“Want to see Leeteuk?” Gyuri asked.

“Where is he? What did you do to him?” Seungyeon is worried.

“You will never see him and your daughters again.” Gyuri laugh.

“You---“ She didn’t finished her words because she was struck by thunder.

Hara saw Seungyeon sacrifices. She was hurt seeing Seungyeon beated by her own mother.

“Mother....” She secretly cry and walk away.

 

In her room Hara heard her mother’s laugh. She was annoyed by her. Gyuri went inside her room.

“Hara, Are you happy? We won...” Gyuri said and laugh.

“Where’s father?” Hara  sadly asked.

Gyuri stop laughing and looked at her.

“Are you worried to him?” Gyuri asked.

“....” Hara didn’t answer.

“What’s wrong with you?” Gyuri was angry.

“He’s my father...” Hara only said.

“He’s your father but he didn’t love you...” Gyuri said.

“He loves me!” Hara shout.

“No!” Gyuri said and went beside her. “I’m the only one who really loves you...” Gyuri hugs her.

Hara stand up and step away to her mother’s embrace.

“Love me?” Hara smirk. “You don’t know what love is, mom...” She said and walk away.

 

At the dungeon, Hara secretly went inside Seungyeon’s jail.

“Mother...” Hara whisper.

Seungyeon heard Hara’s voice and opened her eyes. She’s really weak.

“H-Hara....” She try to looked at her and smile. “What are you doing here?” She asked.

Hara unlocked her chain and hugs her. Seungyeon hugs her too. “I will get you out of this...” Hara said and guide her to stand up and walk.

They tried to escape at the palace. They looked at the place then hide when they see some demon guardian.

 

At Minyang garden, Seungyeon and Hara rest a bit. They saw a shadow. Hara cover Seungyeon and prepare for a fight, when the owner of shadow appeared Hara take a deep breath and rest.

Jonghyun walk near them.

“Goddess Seungyeon, thank God your alive...” Jonghyun said.

“Do you know where Leeteuk is?” She ask.

Jonghyun wave his head.

 

Hara noticed someone’s coming. She immediately opened the hole and ask Seungyeon and Jonghyun to run.

“Jonghyun, take care of my mother...” She said.

Jonghyun nod and guide Seungyeon and entered inside the hole.

Hara fight and kills the demons who saw them. She didn’t know someone is watching them.

 

Hara walk inside her room.

Why did you free her? Gyuri asked her.

She was shock hearing her mother’s voice, she didn’t know that her mother was inside her room.

“What are you talking about?” Hara lied.

“I saw you, you free Seungyeon!...” Gyuri angrily said.

“So, why did you stop me?” Hara said.

“What’s wrong with you?” Gyuri really angry.

“...” Hara didn’t answer.

“I’m doing this because I wan’t you to rule everything!” Gyuri said.

“I’m not like you mom! And I don’t ever wan’t to be like you! Nobody loves you...” Hara said and walk away.

“You want to be like her?” Gyuri said.

“Yes...Because for me...SHE’S MY MOM...” Hara sadly said.