The Falling Angel…

Falling Angels

The Falling Angel…

 

Lee Donghae at the age of five loosed both of his parents in a plane crash after that his life became miserable. His uncle took all the properties that his parents left for him and took him in an orphanage. He grew up full of sacrifices because of that he taught that God didn’t actually exist.

 

Donghae reached the top of the mountain and rest for a while, he lay his body on the grass and watch the beautiful and calm sunset. He saw a meteor shower. One of the shooting stars fell on him, it makes a loud noise and he fall on the ground, when he wakes up his body was hurt.

"Ouch! What happen?" Donghae put his hand on his head.

He looked all over the place to know what happened earlier and he saw a beautiful girl laying beside him. The girl has a curly long hair, white dress, beautiful and calm face. he also saw some scattered feathers all around them.

"Miss...Miss...?" Donghae pat her cheeks to know if she is alive.

"Hmm..." The girl groan in pain.

Donghae lift her up and carry her.

 

"Mom...Dad...Sis..." The girl talk while her eyes closed.

Mr. & Mrs. Kang went near to her full of worries.

"Jiyoung...you're awake! Thank God!" Mrs. Kang said.

Jiyoung looked at them.

"W-What happened? W-Who are you?" Jiyoung ask.

Mr. & Mrs. Kang looked at each other and went to see the doctor.

"Maybe because of the accident she temporary lost her memories" The doctor explain.

Mrs. Kang cried. Mr. Kang only sigh.

Jiyoung looked at them with eyes full of questions.

 

"Jiyoung!!!" Nicole shout.

Donghae beside her was shock & look at her.

"Your awake..." Donghae cup her cheeks to know if she has fever.

"W-Where am I? W-Where's my sister?"  Nicole asked.

"You're at my house and I don't know where you're sister is..." Donghae sat on the chair beside the bed.

Nicole recalls the time when their father pushed them on the hole.

 

Flashback.....

Leeteuk push his daughters on the hole and fights the demons, one of the demons follow the princesses and try to kill them, the fairies tried to protect them but their powers are not enough. Nicole used her fighting skills to protect her sister Jiyoung. The fairies powers became weak after they arrived on the surface Earth and their shield collapse. They split and falls in different directions.

 

Present time...

"I remember now..." Nicole said.

"Who are you?" Donghae asked.

"I'm Nicole." Looking at Donghae.

Donghae's face turn red after facing the girl, he quickly looked in different place.

"Where you from?" Donghae continue asking.

"I'm from Anyang." Looking at the window.

"Anyang?!" Donghae raise his eyebrow.

"People like you called it heaven." Nicole serious answer.

"What?! Heaven?" Donghae laughed and stand up "What do you expect me to think about you? A goddess or an-----" He turn around to look at her.

Nicole suddenly open her wings.

"Angel......." Donghae eyes wide open, he can't believe what he saw.