Masters, where are you?

Falling Angels

Chapter 5

Masters, where are you?

   

A shooting stars flew and fell in different directions, one of them fall on the river side. After the light gone, five little creatures was sleeping. One of them awake and try to stand and few seconds the rest of little creatures also awakened.

“Is everybody alright?” Chorong asked them.

“What happened?” Eunji said, trying to recall everything.

“Ouch! My head spinning...” Namjoo complained while her hand on her head.

Yookyung and Naeun dust their dress suddenly Naeun look for their masters.

“Where’s the princesses?” Naeun asked them.

Everyone look around and see nothing but their self. They looked at each other and.......

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaah.......” Everyone got in panic and didn’t know what to do.

 

The rainbow fairies try to call their masters through their telepathy no one answered maybe because of their weak powers. They search every corner of the place but no traces of the princesses. They also decided to search in another places and they didn’t know someone is secretly watching them and everyone can already see them.

 

Choi Jonghun is not an ordinary human he saw what others didn’t see. After his summer class he was resting in his favorite place. While resting he saw a meteor shower. He followed one of the shooting star and it fells on the ground near him. After the light gone he saw five tiny little creatures and watch them. He follow them everywhere they go.

 

Jonghun get tired following them, he rests a bit.

“Their so fast!” Jonghun said while sitting at the bench.

He notice some people saw them.

“Their not invicible? Why? I have to do something...” He was puzzled and follow them again.

 

One man looked at them full of curiosity. Jonghun suddenly interupt him.

“Their my inventions...” Jonghun smiled at him.

“Nice work!” The man said and walk away.

Yookyung noticed him and told Chorong about him.

“He can see us...” Yookyung whisper to Chorong while pointing at Jonghun.

Chorong fly near to Jonghun, Jonghun suddenly feel nervous.

 

Jonghun sits on the grass and the fairies talk to him.

“You can see us?” Chorong ask him.

“Y-yes. Well...as you can see, everyone can see you...” Jonghun reply.

“W-what?!” The fairies looked at each other.

“But, why?” Namjoo asked Eunji.

“I don’t know! Maybe because we’re weak...” Eunji said.

“Why don’t we search at the library? You’ll find everything there...” Jonghun suggestion.

The five fairies agree to him.

“Okay!” Chorong said.

“But first...you must hide.” Jonghun said.

The five fairies get inside his bag and they went to the library.

 

The books scathered around them, they search every books inside the library.

“Here...” Jonghun call the fairies.

The fairies gathered around the book Jonghun was holding.

“Fairies powers became weak if their masters are not around, ordinary people will also see them, they can only used their powers to cover their identity and became a temporary human, they will feel if their masters are near...blah, blah, blah...” Jonghun read the book.

“Ah...now I understand..” Chorong smiled.

Jonghun only looked and watched them.

Chorong gathered all of them and whisper a pray and the light cover them.

 

Little by little their appearence changed and their body grows like human. Jonghun was shock seeing them changed. After the light disappeared, Jonghun saw five pretty girls around him.

“Now, what’s next?” Yookyung asked the other fairies.

All of them think and turned to Jonghun whose really amazed at them.

“W-why?” Jonghun’s puzzled.

“Can we live at your house?” Chorong look at him and make a cute pose.

“W-WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!” Jonghun really surprised.