The Birth of the Real Crown Princesses

Falling Angels

The Birth of the Real Crown Princesses

 

After Leeteuk and Seungyeon marriage the highest God give his blessing to Gyuri and Leetuek to get married. Everything was fine until Leeteuk announce that he and Seungyeon will having their own baby. Jaejoong, the god of Demons got angry and asks his daughter to do whatever she does to kill the child inside Seungyeon. Gyuri became really bad towards Seungyeon. The highest God protects Seungyeon until the day that Seungyeon’s having her labor. He knew that Jaejoong will do everything to kill that child. After 9 months Seungyeon give birth to a beautiful and healthy baby girl, the highest God named her Nicole “the angel of balance” and gives her the two of the rainbow fairies as her own servants, Jung Eunji “the blue fairy” and Kim Namjoo “the indigo fairy”. Nicole gets the attention of the highest God and all the people of Anyang. She always became the center of attention wherever she goes that’s make Gyuri really angry. Hara who is already one year old sitting on beside her cry, Seungyeon saw her and carried her but Gyuri take her away.

 

A year later, Seungyeon give birth again to a wonderful baby girl, the highest god gave her named Jiyoung “the angel of disguise” and give her the two of the rainbow fairies as her own servant,  Oh Yookyung “the violet fairy” and Son Naeun “the green fairy”. Nicole and Jiyoung grow like their mother and everybody loves them. On the other hand, Hara became like her mother, they are good outside but bad in inside.

 

At Minyang, the garden of Anyang where you can see the beautiful sight of the big moon, Nicole and Jiyoung are playing happily. They create a beautiful crown made of flowers.

“Sis, look….I made this for you.” Jiyoung put it to Nicole’s head and smile.

“Thanks!” Nicole smiled at Jiyoung.

Nicole and Jiyoung continue their playing, they are shock when Hara suddenly entered, Jiyoung was hiding at Nicole’s back.

“What are you two doing?” Hara asked.

“We’re playing…Want to join? Nicole smiled.

“We’re not a child anymore and playing with the two of you made me sick…” Hara said while raising her eyebrow and walk away.

“Haizt…” Nicole takes a deep breath. “It’s alright now.” Tapping Jiyoung’s hands.

Jiyoung only nod.

 

Everybody is sleeping, they didn’t know that Jaejoong and Gyuri was planning to invade Anyang and kill the highest God, Leeteuk, Seungyeon, the princesses and rule the universe, they got shock after hearing a loud noise. The beautiful place of Anyang is invading by the demons. Everyone frightens, many people died, the balance of Earth and universe loose. The royal armies get ready for the battle. Gyuri was laughing seeing the whole Anyang in chaos. Hara only looked at them. The highest god told the fairies to protect their masters and send them on Earth.

“Protect them…” Leeteuk and Seungyeon hug their daughters.

Chorong, Eunji, Namjoo, Yookyung and Naeun create a warm hole to travel on Earth in the speed of light. 

Nicole and Jiyoung are crying, they don’t want to leave their parents behind. The demon army already entered the palace, Leeteuk pushed his daughters in the hole that the fairies made.

“No….” Nicole and Jiyoung see the demons break the door and their father fight for them.

 

Nicole opens her eyes and see a new surroundings. She get up and looked at the place, a small room, small bed, she looked at the window and see some small houses and people at the neighborhood who looked different in the people of Anyang. A guy enter the room and sees her. He looked calm. He put the tray of foods in the table beside the bed.

“You’re awake?” He said.

“Hmm…” Nicole nod. She feels that her head is spinning.

“Where are you from?” He asks.

 Nicole thinks of the answer but she doesn’t remember anything, suddenly her head ache and she collapsed. The guy catches her before she falls on the ground and took her on the bed. The guy covered her body with the blanket and watching her sleep.