Han Seungyeon “The Goddess of Peace”

Falling Angels

Han Seungyeon “The Goddess of Peace”

A month later, Gyuri finds herself alone in her room, her husband Leeteuk was send by the highest God in a place where the war is getting worse. After a long journey the battle end and Leeteuk went to the palace to see her daughter Hara and -----not Gyuri but Hara’s Servant.

 

 The highest God saw everything in his magic mirror that his son is already in love with the servant girl. He also saw Seungyeon’s peaceful face, full of love and care towards Hara and Leeteuk. He asks Leeteuk to come to the highest God’s palace.

“Leeteuk, my child” The highest God calmly said.

“What is it, Father?” Leeteuk said.

“Do you love her?” The highest God calmly asked.

“………” Leeteuk didn’t answer.

“Answer me, son. Do you love her?” The highest God asked him again.

 “Yes, father. I love her.” Leeteuk’s honest respond.

The highest god smiled and sends his son to his own family (to Hara and Gyuri). Leeteuk thought carefully what his father said to him. He was happy and grateful but thinking how Gyuri feel (looking at Gyuri’s side, Gyuri is sleeping) he didn’t know what to do.

“Haizt…”  Leeteuk took a deep breath.

“What am I going to do?” messing his hair.

 

The highest God called everyone in a pavilion and everyone gathered. They are excited on what the highest God wants to announce. Everyone wait patiently and happily. The highest God came out together with the Royal army and other Gods, they sits on their respective chairs. The Anyang’s people cheer for their Gods. The host of angels (Jonghyun of Shinee) gives them sign to be quite because the highest God will be talking. The highest God stood up and came in front.

“People of Anyang, I gathered you all here to celebrate my son’s wedding” The highest God calmly said.

The people of Anyang didn’t understand what the highest God wants to say. They all knew that God Leeteuk already had a wife and it was Gyuri “the goddess of war”.

Gyuri bite her nails and look disappointed at the highest God announcement. Onew gives them sign to be quite again. Everyone keep quiet and listen to their highest God’s preach.

“All of you knew that my son already had his wife but I didn’t give them my blessing that’s why it was not valid.” The highest God said.

People of Anyang knew that every wedding must have the highest God’s blessing that’s why they already understand everything. People of Anyang are excited knowing who’s the lucky girl, is she also a Goddess, an angel, a fairy, etc.

 

On the other hand, Leeteuk went to the servant’s room. A lady open the door and came out. Leeteuk can’t believe his eyes.  This young lady is really beautiful in her wedding dress. Leeteuk take her hand and take her to the pavilion.

 

Everyone is listening to the highest god’s preach, in a while, the door opened and Leeteuk and the young lady came out. Everyone looked at them, the young lady grab Leeteuk’s arm while Leeteuk tap her hands carefully. Everyone who saw the young lady at the pavilion really admire her even the highest God admire. She was pretty and calm. She really looked like a real princess. Everyone celebrate and having fun at the wedding except----Gyuri.

 

Jonghyun takes their attention by tapping slightly the glass of wine with spoon. Everyone looked at the highest god.

“From this day forward, you’re not a servant. You are now the Goddess of Goddesses and Gods. Your child will be the crown prince or princesses of Anyang.” The highest god announce happily and put the crown on her head.

The young lady stood up and greet the people of Anyang.

“How about my daughter? What will you do to her?” Gyuri pisses off.

“Don’t worry Gyuri, Hara is my grandchild, she’s already a crown princess. But for you, you can only stay here as Leeteuk’s second wife” The highest God said.

Gyuri only drank her wine unhappy.

“Today, I will give you your name, your name will be “the goddess of peace” HAN SEUNGYEON!!!” The highest god declares and everyone cheers and hails her name.

“Hail to the Goddess of Peace, HAN SEUNGYEON!!!!!” Everyone shouts.