The Story Begins…

Falling Angels

The Story Begins....

“Many of us want to see if angels, Gods/Goddesses, fairies and other supernatural creatures are true but no one knows where to find them. Thinking of this, maybe they are one of us, maybe our parents, grandparents, relatives, classmates, friends or even US.”
 
(A guy with a yellow shaded hair (Jonghyun of Shinee) is reading an old looking book in a library with his friends (Shinee members). The school bell rings and all of them went away with the book. In a way home they decided to stop and rest in the river side that has quite surroundings and continue reading that book.)
 
“This is the story of a guy who fell in love with an angel or should I say with the daughter of the royal God Leeteuk....”
 
The story begins….
 
In the land of Anyang (everybody called it heaven/paradise), there is a God called Leeteuk. He is smart, good looking and most of all a royal god. Leeteuk has everything except one thing……………..a WIFE. He always prayed for his father to give him a wife but the highest god didn’t respond. One day, God Leeteuk decided to go for a walk in Earth, there he saw a pretty lady who sit in the mountain side and watching happily the war against Sarba and Karta, the twin country. He sits beside her.
“What are you doing?” God Leeteuk asked.
“Watching….” Without emotion she responds.
“Are you happy with that?” he seriously asked.
“Hmm…” She nods.
Minute of silence….
“Who do you think will win?” she asked.
“I don’t know! What about you?” Leeteuk respond.
“That one…” Pointing the country of Karta
The war ends….The Lady stood up and starts to walk.
“How did you know?” Leeteuk ask trying to stop the girl from walking away.
The lady faced him “Because I’m Gyuri, the Goddess of war.” 
 
After their first meeting God Leeteuk always think of Gyuri, on his mind Gyuri was the one who sent by the highest God. Leeteuk always came down to earth to see Gyuri and he’s right Gyuri was there, watching the painful sight of war. Gyuri and Leeteuk became close, he thought that he was in love. They went to the palace and ask the highest god for the blessings before getting married but the highest god didn’t give it. Leeteuk ran away with Gyuri and get married. After a year, Leeteuk and Gyuri had a beautiful daughter, they named her Hara "The angel of time".
 
After Hara’s birth, the highest god asks them to live again in the palace, the highest god gave Hara her own servants, the two of the rainbow fairies, Yoon Bomi “the red fairy” and Oh Hayoung “the orange fairy”. Everybody is happy to see the baby princess smiling and playing happily with the fairies.
 
In the middle of celebration, a demon entered and laughs noisily, everyone got scared. He is Zeya the father of Gyuri, beside him is a one poor soul, lock in her neck with chain and full of dirt. Zeya gave her to Hara as a gift. The highest god got angry and sends Zeya away from Anya. Leeteuk look on the girl and he suddenly feels sorry for her. The highest god saw Hara playing on the girls chain happily. He was disappointed and quietly walks away. Leeteuk on the other hand feels something on his heart. His heart beat repeatedly after looking on the girl.
 
The girl serves Hara in full of love and care. Leeteuk saw the girl’s beautiful face and his heart beat unstoppable, he didn’t know that Gyuri is secretly watching him behind.