Prendre Soin

Remembrance

 

Sorry guys, that interesting thing is gonna have to wait until the next chap >_<


 

“You should stop doing this in front of people”

Kyuhyun whispers against Siwon’s lips when they break the kiss, causing the younger to cutely tilt his head to one side, his eyebrows knit together pretending he doesn’t understand. He then leans down, pressing a couple of chaste kisses on Kyuhyun’s lips before asking “This?”

Kyuhyun shyly nods, the blush finds its way to his cheeks but he keeps his eyes locked with Siwon’s, lost in the way he makes his heart race. However, they are soon brought back to reality by a certain clear of throat that gets their attention.

“As much as we kind of enjoy these live show kisses of yours, how about you do it when you guys are alone?”

Donghae exclaims, earning him a roll from Kyuhyun’s eyes while Siwon timidly bends his head low.

“Anyway, I have a schedule now. So Kyuhyun, can you drive Siwon home?”

 

...

 

Kyuhyun helps Siwon walk to the parking lot, but since the younger uses a crutch, he doesn’t have much to do but feel bad about the twisted pained expression on his boyfriend’s face each time he steps on his sprained ankle. Minho already told him to take a wheelchair, but Siwon didn't want to saying it's not that far to the parking lot.

When they reach Kyuhyun’s car, Siwon just watches him dumbfounded as the older unlocks it and puts his bag in the back seat. When Kyuhyun walks around to help Siwon get inside, he’s confused by the younger’s widening eyes.

“What?”

“Is this your car?” Siwon curiously asks, making Kyuhyun tsk while crossing his arms over his chest.

“You’re not the only one with an Audi, you know!” Kyuhyun proudly states, his mind pulling him back to the day he decided to buy a car.

...

“You should buy an Audi” Siwon said when him and Kyuhyun were driving back from to the cars’ gallery. Kyuhyun wanted to buy a new car and so they went to check on the models before they decide which one would suit him best.

“Just because you have an Audi doesn’t mean I have to buy it as well” Kyuhyun argued, making Siwon cutely pout at him before fixing his gaze on the road.

“We could have couple cars… It would be very romantic” Siwon defended his idea but it only earned him a sarcastic laugh from the maknae.

“There’s nothing romantic about that, Wonnie”

Luckily, they arrived to Siwon’s house and so the latter turned off the engine and faced Kyuhyun.

“Why are you always like this, hyung? I never ask anything from you”

Kyuhyun was taken aback by Siwon’s disappointed tone. He faced his lover as well and his heart ached at the sulking expression. He was still not used to this side of Siwon but he didn’t want to give in to him.

“Come on, Siwon. Don’t sulk now!” Kyuhyun cooed, reaching for Siwon’s face and cupping his cheeks before leaning over and pressing a peck on his pouting lips.

“Will you buy an Audi?” Siwon bargained, earning him a glare from Kyuhyun, but it didn’t work on him. He kept on sulking until he felt Kyuhyun’s orbs softening and a pout of his own painting his lips.

“I won’t buy the same model as you” Kyuhyun leaned back on his seat, folding his arms over his chest and looking outside the window.

Siwon was about to let out a victory sound but when he saw the pout on his boyfriend’s lips deepening, he decided to coax him.

His index finger poked Kyuhyun’s side, tickling him slowly at first and earning a flinch and a shrug from the maknae, but then his other fingers joined as well and he started tickling him in all the right places he knew Kyuhyun was weak at.

The maknae tried hard to hold it back, but a few of seconds later he couldn’t and burst out laughing. He tried to push Siwon’s hands away to make him stop but the latter only did so when he saw a teardrop running down Kyuhyun’s cheek.

They tenderly stared at each other, Kyuhyun trying to catch his breath while Siwon was just lost in him as he wiped away the tear strain.

“I love you, Sugar Pie”

Siwon said and Kyuhyun immediately pulled him from the collar and crashed their lips together. Their tongues molded together out of instinct, playing and twirling in sync.

When they broke the kiss, Kyuhyun looked into Siwon’s loving eyes before mischievously stating “I’m still not getting the same model”

Siwon whined, but he didn’t want to push it too far so he gave in to Kyuhyun.

“One condition though”

Kyuhyun questionably looked at him and Siwon entwined their hands together before clarifying.

“It’s got to be black”

“Why? You have a white one”

Before answering, Siwon lifted Kyuhyun’s hand to his mouth, pressing a light feather kiss on each knuckle.

“Because with your white milky skin… You’re gonna look dead gorgeous in a black car”

Kyuhyun instantly blushed, rolling his eyes at his boyfriend’s cheesiness before averting his gaze away. Siwon smiled broadly at the adorable reaction, finding him quite irresistible as he couldn’t help but sneak his hand under Kyuhyun’s shirt, earning him a gasp which he swallowed by capturing Kyuhyun’s lips and engaging them in another passionate kiss.

Siwon smiles at Kyuhyun’s face expression with his eyes narrowing and his lips pouting as to somewhat prove a point.

“I can feel I have something to do with it?” Siwon asks, making Kyuhyun pop his eyes out as his heart starts fluttering since Siwon is starting to remember a bit by bit.

“You’re the whole reason behind it”

Kyuhyun confirms and Siwon lets out a laugh. However, he doesn’t ask more about the matter. He doesn’t want Kyuhyun to feel sad.

So Kyuhyun opens the door of his black Audi A7 for Siwon, pushes the seat a bit to the back to have more space, then he helps Siwon get in. The younger is very surprised by how caring his boyfriend is, and he can’t wash away the smile that’s plastered on his face.

“Wait a second!” Kyuhyun announces, walking to the truck and getting a small pillow before returning to Siwon’s side, taking off his flip flop first then putting the pillow under his sprained ankle.

Siwon is very touched, leaning his head back and just lovingly watching how Kyuhyun is taking care of him. Nevertheless, once Kyuhyun finishes with his leg, he’s about to straighten up when he’s abruptly pulled for a kiss.

It was innocent and pure. Siwon only puts a little pressure against Kyuhyun’s incredibly plump lips. When they pull away, Kyuhyun’s eyes stay close for a moment, still enjoying the lingering feeling on his lips before his mouth stretches into a timid grin.

“Thank you” Siwon whispers, causing Kyuhyun to open his eyes and stare at him for a second before shyly moving away and heading to the passenger’s seat.

 

Kyuhyun is about to start the engine when he feels two eyes on him. He turns to the side and questionably looks at his boyfriend but the latter’s face turns crimson red before he bends his head low and stares at his lap.

Kyuhyun is surprised and flattered at the same time because the sight of a blushing Siwon is a very rare one to see, especially ever since they got together since Kyuhyun would be the one always shy and burning from embarrassment under Siwon’s cheesy comments.

“What is it?”

Kyuhyun playfully asks and Siwon slowly shakes his head before muttering “Nothing… It’s just that you look-“

“Dead gorgeous?” Kyuhyun cuts him off, causing Siwon’s pupils to widen since that’s what he was about to say.

“Did I tell you this before?” Siwon shyly asks and Kyuhyun smilingly nods at him.

“You’re very cheesy!”

Siwon is surprised by that, his blush is deepening as he stares at Kyuhyun in disbelief.

“What? I can’t be”

Kyuhyun starts laughing, liking how he’s the one teasing Siwon and not the other way around. He leans back on his seat while his body is facing Siwon.

“Oh, yes you are! The cheesiest man alive!”

Kyuhyun is loving Siwon’s reactions. It reminds him of when he was really sixteen and how he always used to blush and stutter when he’s around him.

“B-But… I mean look at me! I can’t even… It can’t be” Siwon is trying to make sense of his words and Kyuhyun is just watching him struggling with his shyness.

“Time changes everything”

“You mean love?”

Siwon succeeds in making Kyuhyun blush as the maknae can only nod in agreement before reaching for Siwon’s healthy hand and just letting their fingers play together while resting on Siwon’s thigh.

“I’m lucky”

Siwon whispers, lost in admiring the contrast of color between their hands. The way Kyuhyun’s tall fingers are dancing on his palm, manage to create a tingling feeling in the pit of his stomach and it’s leaving him foolishly smiling.

“Not as much as me” Kyuhyun whispers back as their eyes lock together in a beautiful, lovely gaze.

 

...

 

Parking in front of Siwon’s house, Kyuhyun steps out and rushes to his boyfriend’s side to help him. Once they’re inside, Kyuhyun can feel Siwon’s hand tensing and so he leads him to the living room instead of his bedroom.

“Rest here first. We can go to your room later”

Siwon obeys, letting Kyuhyun help him lay down on the couch and putting another pillow under his feet.

“Does it hurt?”

Kyuhyun worriedly asks, and despite how Siwon weakly smiles at him while shaking his head, Kyuhyun knows that he’s just reassuring him.

“I’ll bring you a glass of water to take your painkiller”

Kyuhyun then heads to the kitchen, coming back with a glass of water and taking a seat next to Siwon. He hands his lover the pill and after he swallows it, Kyuhyun softly runs his knuckles over the younger's tired face.

“You seem well familiar with the house” Siwon comments after the pain coming from his ankle calms a bit.

“Well, we spend most of our times here”

“We do?” Siwon surprisingly asks, yet again forgetting that it’s normal for his boyfriend to hang out with him in his house.

“Yes we do”

“Do you sleep here?”

Kyuhyun chuckles at the question before nodding his head. He doesn’t miss on how Siwon gulps before asking the next question.

“Same room?” The younger hesitantly asks, his cheeks yet again flushing at his own thoughts.

“Same bed” Kyuhyun decides to get to the point, knowing what Siwon is after. He holds back his laughter when Siwon’s eyebrows rise to his hairline and his lips slightly part.

“So… did we… ?”

Kyuhyun doesn’t know how to answer that. It’s his turn to blush, thinking if he should tell Siwon that yes he’s the one who took his ity and that they had slept together a lot of times already. He has to keep in mind that the Siwon in front of him is only sixteen years old.

Luckily, the bell rings and Kyuhyun immediately jumps on his feet and heads to open the door. When he comes back, Hyukjae is trailing behind him with his goofy gummy smile on.

“Hyukkie hyung!” Siwon cheerfully says, opening his arms for Hyukjae who’s about to hug him.

“How are you feeling today?”

“I’m okay”

Kyuhyun takes his earlier seat next to Siwon while Hyukjae sits on the coffee table in front of them.

“Hae said you got discharged so I came to check up on you” Hyukjae informs, however his words are directed to both Siwon and Kyuhyun. He’s still feeling sorry for the maknae for what’s been happening in his life lately and he wants to support him.

“Did he send you over?” Kyuhyun asks, suspiciously narrowing his eyes and causing Siwon to lightly giggle at him.

“He did not, maknae”

Kyuhyun eyes him for a second before shrugging his shoulder and turning to look at his boyfriend. His cheeks immediately blush when he’s met with a mesmerizing smile from Siwon that’s making his heart skip a beat.

“I don’t remember you like this” Siwon states and Kyuhyun rolls his eyes at him and averts his gaze away. Hyukjae just smiles at the couple before he decides to tease his dongsaeng.

“Oh, you haven’t seen anything yet, Siwon-ah… He’s a brat!”

Kyuhyun’s eyes widen, looking at his hyung in disbelief while the latter is smirking at him.

“I have a hard time believing that” Siwon argues, making Hyukjae let out a mocking laugh that earns him a kick on the shin from Kyuhyun.

“I am not a brat, hyung!”

Kyuhyun cutely whines, leaving Siwon and Hyukjae laughing at him. When he turns to glare at his boyfriend, Siwon gives him another dimpled smile that makes him easily forget why he was glaring in the first place.

“You are my first favorite, Hyukkie hyung” Siwon admits, causing Hyukjae to coo at his words, flattered by the comment. However, Kyuhyun on the other side, folds his arms over his chest and disapprovingly stares at Siwon.

“What about me?”

Siwon finds the way Kyuhyun whines so endearing. He’s not used to this side of him yet but he can’t wait to see more.

He reaches for the maknae’s hand and entwines their fingers together before exclaiming “You weren’t there when I first met your band mates. Hyukkie hyung was the one who genially welcomed me the most. However, by the end of the night when you walked in to that dorm… ‘I’m tired. I’ll take a shower and sleep’… That’s when you got me”

Kyuhyun never gets tired of hearing this story. His heart always melts when Siwon tells him over and over again how he first fell in love with him, just like right now and thus he shyly chews on his lip while tenderly looking at his boyfriend.

However, in Siwon’s head, he thinks this is the first time he has ever said these words and so Kyuhyun’s not so shocked reaction leaves him a bit puzzled.

“I already told you this?”

Kyuhyun smilingly nods, leaning forward until their faces are centimeters apart before he whispers “That’s my favorite story ever”

Siwon beams at that and lifts his head a bit to press a kiss on Kyuhyun’s plump lips. They would’ve kissed more since they always instantly get lost in each other’s touch, but Hyukjae’s whistle gets in the way.

“What about you Hyukkie hyung? Any special someone?” Siwon asks to break the awkward mood while tightening his grip on Kyuhyun’s hand.

Hyukjae nervously shifts in his place, recalling how Donghae hasn’t told Siwon about their relationship yet.

“Um…” Hyukjae starts, but luckily his phone starts ringing and he quickly excuses himself out of the living room to get it.

Kyuhyun evilly smirks after his hyung, suddenly coming up with a payback for his ‘brat’ comment.

“Siwon… Hyukjae is dating one of my band mates”

Siwon’s eyebrows rise to the hairline and froze there for a couple of seconds before they knit together, trying to figure out which band mate that is.

“Who?”

Kyuhyun holds back a smile as he tries to be serious. He probes his elbow on the back of the couch before supporting his head with his fist.

“Your brother”

Siwon’s eyes pop out while his jaw hangs open. It’s a new information for him and since his mind is only sixteen years old, he suddenly starts blushing as he pictures his hyung and Hyukjae together.

“Is that okay with you?” Kyuhyun rocks their entwined hands a bit to bring Siwon back from his thoughts and the younger blinks a couple of times before answering.

“Yeah. I mean… I’m dating you. It’s just that… I didn’t know hyung was gay”

Kyuhyun sweetly smiles at Siwon’s way of thinking. He can’t resist leaning down again and shortly pecking his lips.

“Well, neither are you”

Siwon questionably looks at Kyuhyun, not following what he means.

“You always say that you’re not gay. You just happen to fall in love with a person who happens to be a guy”

Kyuhyun quotes, too familiar by the words since Siwon always told him that he can’t imagine himself being with any other guy but him.

A blush blooms on Siwon’s face and he shifts his gaze away while trying to calm his beating heart. He remembers how he was debating with himself on being gay when he first fell for Kyuhyun, but these words seem too mature and quite embarrassing for his young brain.

“Did I really say that?”

“All the time”

Siwon retreats his hand and drapes his arm over his eyes to hide his embarrassment. Kyuhyun just chuckles at the scene, finding himself falling in love all over again with the innocent part of Siwon.

Hyukjae comes back and takes his earlier seat, and when he notices how the couple is staring at him, he puzzlingly asks “What?”

Siwon tilts his head to one side, carefully inspecting Hyukjae before he asks “So? Special someone?”

Hyukjae blushes, looking at Kyuhyun for rescue but the latter just shrugs his shoulder and leaves him alone in his mess.

“Hm… Yes, I do”

“Who?”

Kyuhyun is smiling on the inside at how his boyfriend is an excellent actor. His hand sneaks once again and holds the younger’s while his eyes are fixed on his hyung, anticipating his response.

“Siwon-ah, you know how much I… Well, sometime ago… This is hard”

Hyukjae struggles with his words and even when he suggestively glares at Kyuhyun to help him out, the latter pretends he doesn’t understand.

“You’re dating Hae hyung?”

“Yes… Wait, w-what? H-How-“

Hyukjae is definitely taken aback. He stares at Siwon with eyes bulged out while the younger keeps his blank expression on.

However, Hyukjae’s reaction is so hilarious that Siwon and Kyuhyun end up bursting out laughing. It takes Hyukjae a minute to understand what’s happening before he starts sulking.  He waits for the couple to stop laughing but when they don’t, he grits his teeth and starts pinching Kyuhyun’s thighs until the laughter dies down.

“I’m sorry hyung, but you should’ve seen your face!” Siwon laughingly says, and Hyukjae buries his face in his hands from embarrassment.

“Was I against it in the past?” Siwon suddenly asks, making Hyukjae look at him and gratefully shake his head.

“Okay then”

“Thanks, Siwon-ah. I know how much you love and respect Hae. I will do the same, I promise”

Hyukjae can finally smile, standing up and ruffling Siwon’s hair before pressing a kiss on his forehead.

“I know you will, hyung”

Kyuhyun’s heart flutters at the scene. He can never stop being surprised by how big Siwon’s heart is. He’s always understanding and can never hurt a fly. Kyuhyun just hopes that when he remembers what happened in the past, he will be as forgiving and as understanding as he usually is.

“I gotta go. Kyun-ah, don’t forget about tomorrow” Hyukjae announces and watches Kyuhyun nod before leaving them alone.

When Kyuhyun turns to his boyfriend, Siwon is looking at him curiously.

“I have to go back to work tomorrow”

Kyuhyun informs, not missing on how Siwon’s face expression changed. He already took a lot of time off because of the accident and he needs to go back to his schedules. As much as he wants to stay here and take care of Siwon, he knows he has other duties as well.

He slowly scoots over, his face hovering over Siwon’s as he cups his cheeks “Hey, I have to. I’m sorry”

Siwon lightly shakes his head and presses a kiss on one of Kyuhyun’s palms. He’s very grateful for what Kyuhyun has done for him so far and even though he feels like they haven’t spent enough time together, he knows that Kyuhyun has a job to do.

“It’s okay… I know this might sound ridiculous, but I feel like we haven’t had enough time yet” He shyly admits, lowering his gaze because he can’t handle Kyuhyun’s intense look.

Kyuhyun smiles, pressing a kiss on Siwon’s cheek before muttering “What’s ridiculous is that I remember how much time we spent together, and I’m still not having enough of you”

These words make Siwon’s heart drum in his chest. With each passing moment he spends with Kyuhyun, it makes him want to get his memory back so badly.

“My brain may be sixteen hyung, but…” His cheeks start burning as he takes a deep breath and leads Kyuhyun’s hand to his heart “Can you feel it?”

Kyuhyun closes his eyes and hums in response, feeling the rapid beats under his palm and soon a smile paints his face as he recalls how he always expressed how beautiful they are.

“Your heartbeat is beautiful. I always tell you that”

Kyuhyun might’ve said it tons of times before, but to Siwon it’s the first time hearing it and it makes his heart hammering even more. His gaze is locked on Kyuhyun’s face, watching how he still has his eyes closed as he enjoys the music coming from his boyfriend’s heart.

“I love you”

Kyuhyun slowly flutters his eyes open, biting on his lower lip when he’s met with Siwon’s tense and loving orbs.

“I love you too”

He whispers before he gets pulled for a short kiss.

...

“Come on. Let’s take you to your room”

“Okay”

Kyuhyun stands up and helps Siwon on his feet as well. He asks Siwon to leave the crutch and let him borrow his shoulder to support his weight.

When they reach the bedroom, Kyuhyun surprisingly note how Siwon is dragging them to the right side and he unconsciously stops walking.

“What’s wrong?” Siwon worriedly asks bringing Kyuhyun out of his thoughts.

“Hm? It’s just that you’re going to the right side”

“Oh, I shouldn’t?”

“No no… your instinct is working again”

“Oh, so it’s my usual side of the bed?”

Kyuhyun smilingly nods and Siwon turns to look at the bed for a moment before asking.

“Can I sleep on your side though?”

Kyuhyun is taken aback and he can only gaze at Siwon with narrowed eyes.

“I…” Siwon doesn’t know what to say so he just awkwardly smiles while fixing his gaze on the floor.

“You can” Kyuhyun answers, sweetly smiling while soothingly rubbing his hand along Siwon’s back.

...

“Wanna eat something?”

Kyuhyun asks when Siwon is tucked under the sheets, causing the younger to look at him surprised.

“You can cook?”

Kyuhyun blushes and sheepishly rubs the back of his head before replying “Not really… that’s your job”

“I cook for you?”

Kyuhyun nods and doesn’t miss on the proud look on his boyfriend’s face.

“I’ll order something for you then”

Siwon nods in agreement, not because he doesn’t want Kyuhyun to cook for him, but because he doesn’t want to tire him any longer.

Kyuhyun is about to turn around when Siwon grips on his wrist and makes him sit down on bed. He intently stares at him for a short minute before his lips part.

“What’s today’s date?”

"13th of July"

Kyuhyun questionably looks at him after telling him the date, inspecting how Siwon narrows his eyes and how his eyebrows look focused as if he’s trying to remember something important.

Kyuhyun nervously cups his cheek and caresses it with his thumb.

“Is everything okay?”

Siwon tilts his head to the side, still lost in his thoughts and it’s starting to make Kyuhyun anxious. Not until several seconds later that Siwon curiously states “I feel today is special somehow”

Kyuhyun knows that it’s not his birthday or Siwon’s so he’s starting to get confused. He can only watch his boyfriend cracking his brain out to remember.

“Nine” Siwon mumbles, eyeing Kyuhyun as if he will find the answer by looking at him.

“Nine?” Kyuhyun questionably repeats, but as he forces his brain to cooperate, it finally makes sense as his eyes expand and a wide grin immediately graces his lips, making it Siwon’s turn to frown.

“Today is our nine months anniversary”

The words instantly click in Siwon’s brain and he realizes that this is what he’s been trying to remember. He looks at the cheerful expression on his boyfriend’s face and he can’t help but smile as well.

“You remember that?”

“I remember today is somehow special”

Kyuhyun nods his head and then launches his body on Siwon’s, engaging them in a hug. He always complains about Siwon wishing him each month a happy anniversary, but this time he doesn't mind at all.

“H-hyung, my hand…” Siwon winces since Kyuhyun is lying on his casted arm and the maknae immediately pulls away with an apologetic look on his face.

“Sorry” Kyuhyun mentally scolds himself for being reckless, but he’s soon startled when Siwon positions his injured hand a bit to the side and pulls him back to his embrace.

“Happy nine months anniversary” Siwon whispers in Kyuhyun’s ear, managing to make him tear up a bit.

“I love you, Wonnie”

Siwon presses a long kiss on Kyuhyun’s head as he tightens his grip on his back. He doesn’t know how they got together or how they reached this point, but he knows that he loves the man so deeply and Kyuhyun loves him back. That’s what really matters.

“I love you too” 

 

- Tbc -