Sugar Pie

Remembrance

 

The next day, Kyuhyun leaves to his schedules early, sneaking out of bed and leaving a note for Siwon because he was sleeping too peacefully to wake him up.

I’ll see you tonight for dinner with the hyungs
^^

I love you, Wonnie

 

PS: I’m gonna miss you :(

 

That makes Siwon’s morning very bright, a wide cheeky smile on his face as he dearly presses the note to his chest after reading it so many times.

He stays in bed for an hour after he woke up, just thinking about the night before, blushing on his own at the feelings he got to experience, and wanting nothing but to get his memory back because he knows he’s missing on a lot, but mostly because he hates seeing Kyuhyun sad.

When he finally climbs off the bed, slowly limping to the bathroom to clean up, he looks at himself in the mirror and finds something red on his neck. As he inspects it closely, his mouth forms an O but it soon turns into a broad grin that he can’t wipe away for several minutes.

He turns giddy all of a sudden, tracing the love bite between his neck and collarbone, remembering their hot make out session after dinner, and just that thought makes his heart race with over joy. 

 

...

 

Meanwhile in MBC building, Kyuhyun suddenly remembers about dinner and how he still hasn’t thought of what they will eat yet. He already called Hyukjae in the morning to inform him and the others, but then he got caught up in his recordings that he forgot to call a certain someone who’s the only one to help him.

 

“Wookie~, can I ask you a favor?”

> Sure, what is it maknae? <

“You know about dinner, right?”

> At Siwon’s, yeah <

“Hmm… you know how I at cooking and you… well, you’re our chef cuisinier

> So? <

Is he gonna make me plead for it?

“Could you cook for us tonight?”

> I thought it’s your dinner party, Kyun-ah <

“Wookie~”

He can’t resist my aegyo, hopefully also through the phone…

> You know there are only a few hours left right? <

“And I know you’re the kitchen miracle worker!”

> *sigh* Lucky for you, I’m already cooking because I knew you would call. I wouldn’t let Siwon break up with you because you can’t cook! <

“He does all the cooking thank you very much. Besides, I give him other things you know!”

> Eeww… keep it to yourself! <

“Wookie! You’re becoming y!”

> Am not! <

“Haha if you say so!”

> Do you want the food or not? <

“Dinner starts at eight”

> I know, I got the invitation <

“You’re mean”

> Says the evil of all evil! <

“Bye Wookie… Thank you!”

> Anytime, maknae <

When Kyuhyun hangs up, he smiles at the thought of having so many supportive hyungs in his life. He knows he’s very lucky because they’re always there for him no matter how evil and grumpy he gets, and they never failed him when his love life turned into a soap opera.

 

Returning to his RS schedule, the director decided to give them an hour break since they have been recording for two episodes already because Kyuhyun wasn’t around lately and they need to catch up.

So having a free time, Kyuhyun doesn’t need to think twice as he’s already in his car, driving to Siwon’s house.

 

When he arrives, he excitedly heads upstairs, expecting to see Siwon lying on his bed bored again. However, when he steps inside, he finds the bed empty and there’s no sight of his boyfriend.

Suddenly getting worried, he checks the bathroom but when he doesn’t find him, he nervously heads downstairs, checking everywhere around the house.

Where could he go? He can’t even walk straight! Kyuhyun frustratingly thought when he didn’t find him anywhere.

“Oh, the backyard!”

So he walks to the last place he didn’t look at, his chest tightening with worry. When he’s standing on the yard, he deeply sighs when he sees Siwon sitting on the edge of the pool with his legs in the water. The younger is back facing him and so he doesn’t notice his presence.

So Kyuhyun slowly walks toward him, crouching and wrapping his arms firmly around his neck from behind as he mutters “You scared me…”

Siwon is startled, nearly falling into the pool if Kyuhyun’s arms weren’t holding him.

“Kyu hyung?”

Siwon asks, tilting his head to the side to get a clearer look at his boyfriend who is still clinging to him while a little pout is perfectly forming on his lips.

“Why are you down here? It’s cold and your ankle is still not fully recovered and-“ Kyuhyun starts ranting but he’s cut off by Siwon’s hand wrapping around his nape and claiming his lips.

It’s like Kyuhyun was in a desert, thirsty and tired, and then Siwon’s kiss is the water to fill up his thirst and make him feel alive again. He sighs in content, pressing his lips firmer on Siwon’s before he starts slowly nibbling on them.

“I’m okay” Siwon whispers against Kyuhyun’s lips, earning a quick nod before the older captures his mouth once again.

They kiss slow and gentle, no tongues involved, yet only the simple touch is making their hearts swoon. When they pull away, Kyuhyun tenderly looks into Siwon’s eyes, his fingers lovingly caressing the younger’s cheek.

“I’m sorry I scared you” Siwon apologizes and Kyuhyun smilingly shakes his head.

“Are you feeling better today?”

“Now that you’re here”

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes although a wide happy smile is plastered on his lips.

“Let’s get you inside”

Siwon obediently nods, giving his healthy hand to Kyuhyun to help him stand up.

“Where’s your crutch?”

“I don’t have to use it anymore. It doesn’t hurt that much”

Siwon explains, but Kyuhyun eyes him worriedly, not believing in his words.

“You can be my crutch, okay?” He then flings his healthy arm around Kyuhyun’s shoulder, leaving him no choice but to playfully pinch him on the side before leading them inside.

 

 

Carefully sitting him on the couch, Kyuhyun takes a seat beside him, leaning on the back of the furniture while intently gazing at his lover.

When Siwon feels eyes on him, he snaps his head to the side and questionably eyes his lover “What are you thinking about, hyung?”

Kyuhyun sighs, making Siwon frown as he’s getting curious. Before answering, Kyuhyun slowly runs his fingers through Siwon’s hair down to his cheek, then he entwines their hands together.

“Just how much I love you”

Siwon immediately blushes at the words, smiling widely and lowering his head down in timidity.

“I really do” Kyuhyun isn’t having enough of the look on Siwon’s face, and thus he keeps on teasing him because he’s gonna miss these moments when Siwon remembers again, knowing the old Siwon is the one who makes him blush not the other way around.

“I know you do” Siwon shyly says, his gaze focused on the way their hands are clasped together.

 

“WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME, DAMN IT!”

“THAT I LOVE YOU, ALRIGHT?”

 

Siwon’s grimace suddenly changes and it doesn’t go unnoticed by Kyuhyun who worriedly scoots closer, cupping his chin and letting their gazes meet.

“What’s wrong?”

It takes a few seconds for Siwon to answer, his eyebrows perked together as he tries hard to register those words in his head.

“Nothing… I just feel a bit dizzy”

Kyuhyun starts to panic, not sure what’s happening because Siwon’s face is getting paler by the second.

“Lay down. I’ll get you a glass of water”

When Kyuhyun disappears into the kitchen, Siwon lays down and closes his eyes as he forces his brain to recall where those words came from.

 

“I-I’m sorry”

“Look at me”

“I’m afraid…”

“So let’s be… friends”

“I love you so much Kyu. Always have, always will”

“You are most definitely gorgeous no matter what” 

“What are you doing to me, Siwon?”

“S-siwon it’s not what it looks like”

♫♪ Where did you go, the you who just passed me by and left?

♫♪ Are you doing fine, at a place without me by your side?

♫♪ My love, it ends right here, this never-ending yearning

“Our balcony”

 

Random words keep echoing in his mind, small flashes but blurry images playing in front of his eyes and he can’t figure out who is talking or where they are.

When Kyuhyun walks back to the living room, he almost drops the glass in his hand upon seeing Siwon trashing his head from one side to the other, while sweat is gathering on his forehead.

He quickly runs to his side, putting the glass on the table before crouching on his knees before his panting boyfriend.

“Siwon? Siwon… wake up!”

After a few nudges on his shoulder, Siwon opens his eyes with a loud hitch, his breathing accelerating as his orbs are bulging out.

“Wonnie, are you okay? What happened?”

Kyuhyun stares at Siwon in fright, waiting for him to calm down so he can answer him.

“I don’t know… I guess I dozed off and had a bad dream”

Siwon explains, resting his head back on the couch while draping an arm over his eyes. Kyuhyun is not convinced though because he wasn’t even gone for that long for Siwon to fall asleep. His heart is warning him about something but he doesn’t know what it is.

“Look at me”

“Look at me”

The words earn him a gasp from Siwon who recalls the same words from a few seconds ago, and oddly the voice seems to fit well.

Are those my memories? Am I gonna get them back this way?

“Siwon… please”

Kyuhyun’s pleading voice makes Siwon uncover his face and turn to face him, confusion showing in his eyes and making Kyuhyun suddenly nervous.

“Hyung? Do we have a… balcony?”

Balcony? D-Does he remember?

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath before leaning closer and resting his head on Siwon’s chest.

“It’s the dorm’s balcony”

“Is it special?... T-To us?”

Kyuhyun chews on the corner of his lips, choosing his words wisely because he doesn’t want to hurt Siwon and he doesn’t want him to remember like this.

“It’s where it all started for us”

There’s a small smile stretching on Siwon’s lips as he rests his hand on Kyuhyun’s hair, his fingers playing with the red locks, making Kyuhyun close his eyes.

“Is it where we confessed to each other?”

Siwon whispers and Kyuhyun has no idea what to say anymore. Yes it was where they both confessed, but the problem is, they didn’t confess at the same time but six years difference.

Kyuhyun only nods, avoiding talking about the topic any longer. He slowly raises his head and tenderly looks at Siwon before pecking him on the lips.

“Can you take me there?”

Kyuhyun’s eyes pop out, not expecting that request at all. However, thinking it over, he finds it to be a good idea because if Siwon remembers their confessions first, it will make that incident somewhat easier when he recalls it. His heart feels uneasy about it, but he knows Siwon will remember eventually, and so the sooner the better.

“Tomorrow” He simply says before climbing on the couch and embracing Siwon, burying his head in his neck while snuggling closer to his body.

“I love you so much”

 

 

After calming Siwon down, Kyuhyun had to go back to his recording even when he didn’t feel right leaving Siwon alone. However, the younger assured him that he will just take a nap and when he wakes up, it will already be dinner time.

So like that, Kyuhyun left with an anxious heart, new fears, and a renewed guilt. He couldn’t shrug off the thought of Siwon remembering something when he’s not around to explain it, and hence he counted the seconds for evening to come so he could rush back to him.

 

...

 

Finally the torture is over and Kyuhyun is on his way to the dorms to change before heading to Siwon’s house. His hyungs called and said they’re on their way and it makes him so excited. Even Minho is invited and he said he will bring his boyfriend, Taemin, along.

It’s been a while since they all gathered together with their hectic schedules and thus he’s looking forward to it. He’s even secretly looking forward to the teasing.

 

“You’re the party host and you’re the last one to show up!”

Kangin exclaims just as Kyuhyun steps inside the house, startling the maknae although his face soon breaks into a wide smile at the sight of all his hyungs in the house, and it only gets broader when his eyes fall on his lover getting down the stairs, supporting his weight on his brother’s shoulder, while looking all nice in a pair of white shorts and a green top. He even seemed to take off the layer that was wrapped around his caster and hanged around his neck, letting his arm move more freely.

“He won’t answer you now” Heechul whispers to Kangin as everyone in the room shift their gazes to look at Kyuhyun’s glowing face and how his sight is only fixed on his boyfriend.

Siwon isn’t any different. His smile is reaching his ears, and no matter how Donghae asks him to slow down, he keeps on taking fast steps to reach him.

“When was the last time they saw each other?” Yesung curiously asks, because of the look of it, those two should have not seen each other for months by the way they’re looking at each other.

“Kyun-ah was here just a few hours ago!” Ryeowook replies, emitting giggles from everyone in the room.

 

“Hey” Siwon greets when he’s standing in front of Kyuhyun, his face blushing as he eyes him from head to toe, impressed by how y his boyfriend looks with his skinny tight blue jeans and his red t-shirt.

“Hi… how are you feeling?” Kyuhyun asks, the smile still plastered on his face while a little blush is decorating his cheeks by the intense look Siwon is giving him.

“I’m okay” Siwon replies, but then his eyebrows suddenly knit together, lowering his head for a second before glancing back at Kyuhyun who’s worriedly eyeing him.

 

“I’m sorry Donghae wasn’t there at your graduation”

“It’s okay. I’m used to having no one by my side”

“You have… us by your side now”

 

Kyuhyun takes a step closer and reaches for Siwon’s hand “What’s wrong?”

Siwon’s face relaxes again at the touch, putting his smile back on before leaning forward and pressing a kiss on Kyuhyun’s forehead then pulling him to his embrace.

“Nothing”

Kyuhyun snuggles closer, wrapping his arms around the younger’s back as he presses a kiss on his neck.

“Okay love birds! I’m getting hungry by this lovey dovey scene!”

Kyuhyun pulls away, pouting while readying his glare for whoever interrupted their moment, who is of course no other than the diva.

“Let’s eat!” Sungmin excitedly exclaims, clapping his hands together before heading to the dining table.

Siwon, who can see Kyuhyun’s pout deepening, presses a peck on his nose before holding his hand and walking them, or rather limping them, to join the others.

 

Once they’re all settled down, with Donghae and Heechul each on the heads of the table and the others crowded in the middle, which is not so bad for Kyuhyun since he’ll get to be close to his lover.

“Aigoo~ My head is spinning” Shindong suddenly expresses, pressing his hands over his head while closing his eyes tight.

“Are you okay hyung?” Minho asks, trying to figure out what’s wrong with Shindong, but before he can say anything else, someone else in the table spoke.

“Does your stomach hurt as well?” Siwon intently asks, drawing the attention of the people around him.

“Kind of”

“You must’ve eaten something bad, hyung. Hae hyung can give you an aspirin now, then take two pills of Spasfon after dinner”

Everyone is looking at Siwon in shock, while Kyuhyun averts his gaze to Minho who immediately understands him as he nods his head “That’s what I was going to say”

Siwon looks at his friend dumbfounded, wondering what he’s talking about, and when he feels a hand on his thigh, he turns to glance at his boyfriend.

“Wonnie, you just gave him a prescription” When the words sink in, Siwon’s eyes expand and he quickly looks at Minho again who smilingly nods at him in confirmation.

“I’m a doctor indeed”

Everyone starts laughing at Siwon’s reaction, while Kyuhyun feels so proud of him right now. His fingers soothingly rub along his thigh before Siwon rests his hand on it and cups it tightly. The touch makes them lock their gazes together and lovingly smile at each other.

 

As they start their dinner, the mood is very humorous and joyful as they share different stories with each other.

Siwon can’t erase the smile on his face because he’s too happy to know that he has all of these people in his life. He only used to live with his grandparents and even Donghae couldn’t be with him and thus knowing that for the past seven years he has been a part of the Super Junior family, is more than enough to make his heart at ease.

Suddenly he remembers something… “By the way, where’s Leeteuk hyung?”

The question makes everyone quiet as they exchange looks between each other.

“He’s in the army” Ryeowook sadly informs, eyes getting watery all of a sudden.

Siwon is surprised because from what he recalls Leeteuk is too young for military service. However, out of instinct, he concernedly turns to his boyfriend, apologetically looking at him before asking “Are you okay?”

Kyuhyun is startled at first, but then he sweetly smiles and nods “I’m okay”

“He made me promise not to make you cry” The words come out of his mouth so naturally that he feels surprised afterwards.

“I know” Kyuhyun leans forward and presses a kiss on Siwon’s temple, turning his surprised look into a shy smile.

 

As they finish the delicious dinner Ryeowook made, they move on to the dessert that Minho and Taemin brought in, and everyone seems edgy to try it.

 

 “Wonnie?” Kyuhyun calls his boyfriend who is chatting with Hyukjae that’s sitting by his other side, and Siwon instantly turns to face him to ask what he wants “Yes, Sugar Pie?”

Kyuhyun’s eyes are bulging out and his lips are gradually forming a wide smile while Siwon seems confused about the change of look on his lover’s face.

“Wonnie~” Kyuhyun coos, earning an even deeper frown as Siwon is still not realizing what he just said.

“This feels like Déjà vu!” Heechul states while the others nod in agreement, all of them anticipating Kyuhyun’s reaction since the first time this scene ever happened, he wasn’t too happy about it…

 

When Siwon takes a spoonful of fried rice and puts it in Kyuhyun’s plate with the next statement, everyone around the table start laughing their asses off.

“Eat more, Sugar Pie”

Siwon taps Kyuhyun’s back as the latter chokes on the food in his mouth. The younger has no idea why the others are laughing or why the maknae is now glaring at him, shrugging off his hands and then stomping off to his room.

 

“What did I do?” Siwon asks bewildered, shifting his gaze between each of the grinning men around him before fixing it on Kyuhyun again.

“What did you just call me?” Kyuhyun excitedly asks, making Siwon narrow his eyes for a second before repeating his sentence in his head, and then when he realizes what might’ve caused the glinting look in Kyuhyun’s eyes, he unsurely whispers Sugar Pie?”

Not minding the people around him or how he will get teased later on, Kyuhyun literally squeals before standing up and jumping on Siwon’s lap.

“I can’t believe I’m gonna say this but… you have no idea how happy I am to hear that nickname!”

He wraps his arms possessively around Siwon’s neck while the younger can only stare at him startled, not believing his hyung can get this excited over a nickname… a cheesy one that is.

“You like it?”

Kyuhyun happily nods before hugging Siwon tightly and enthusiastically rocking their bodies together.

Siwon circles his arms around the maknae’s back so they won’t fall backwards, hugging him with as much tight while nuzzling his head in his neck, the smile is soon stretching on his lips.

“I really wanna kiss you right now”

Siwon whispers in Kyuhyun’s ear, managing to make him slightly pull away and amusingly stare at him.

“Be patient” Those words earn him a little pout from Siwon, which makes Kyuhyun the one wanting to kiss him now.

“The things my little brother makes our Kyunnie do… Tsk Tsk”

Donghae laughingly states, yet again earning confirmative nods from everyone and a shrug from the said man.

“That’s called love, hyung!”

Kyuhyun proudly defends, blushing heavily at the look his hyungs are giving him but he doesn’t care about that at the moment. His Siwon is soon coming back to him and he couldn’t be any happier about it.

 

After dinner, dessert, and some chatting in the living room, everyone left, leaving Kyuhyun and Siwon sitting alone on the couch, snuggling to each other with Kyuhyun’s legs thrown over Siwon’s thighs.

“Dinner was fun” Kyuhyun exclaims and Siwon grinningly nods in agreement.

“It was… but I’m glad we’re alone now” He seductively says, sending a shiver down Kyuhyun’s spine who locks their gazes and cutely asks “Oh really… Why is that?”

Siwon blushes, averting his sight away for a second as he chews on his bottom lip, suddenly feeling embarrassed under Kyuhyun’s alluring gaze.

“Why so shy? I thought you said you wanted to kiss me” Kyuhyun says pouting, fingers playing with the buttons on Siwon’s shirt.

“I do” Siwon admits, taking a deep breath before cupping Kyuhyun’s chin and pulling him closer until their lips are almost touching as he whispers “I love you”

He then closes the gap between their lips, the first brush of soft lips gives them both a pleasant feeling, and as Kyuhyun tilts his head just so and his lower lip gets captured between Siwon’s, he once again experiences that little electricity that Siwon’s touches always cause him.

As they fall deeper into the kiss, Kyuhyun’s body straddles Siwon’s lap, while his arms slip around his neck, his fingers needily sinking into his lover’s short dark hair.

Their lips are moving in unison as the kiss gets more eager, appreciating each second of it. However, the air is running out and they have to pull away but not breaking their contact. Kyuhyun’s forehead finds Siwon’s, a satisfied smile tugging on his lips between his panting, while Siwon slowly opens his eyes and watches Kyuhyun’s face in mesmerize.

“I love you too” Kyuhyun whispers as he opens his eyes, heart speeding at the tender gaze he’s met with.

Before Siwon can say anything, Kyuhyun sits up, checking his wristwatch with a glint in his eyes.

"Oh, it's time" He suddenly announces, putting a frown on Siwon's forehead as he questionably eyes him.

"For what?"

Kyuhyun smiles, taking a second to enjoy the dumbfounded look on his lover's face before he stands up and drags Siwon with him.

"Come and see" 

Siwon puzzlingly lets himself being pulled, welcoming Kyuhyun's shoulder as they head upstairs.

 

When they reach the younger's bedroom, Kyuhyun carefully rests Siwon on the bed before rushing out, not minding to answer Siwon's shouting.

"Hyung! Where are you going?"

 

However, a few minutes passed and Siwon is sill anxiously waiting for Kyuhyun. His eyes are fixed on the door, puffing out some air and tossing his pillow as the curiosity is growing inside him.

Then Kyuhyun walks back to the room with Siwon’s laptop in his hands, and he seems to be talking to someone.

“Wonnie, someone wants to talk to you” He cheekily says, walking to the bed and putting the laptop in front of the confused Siwon before taking a seat beside him.

As Siwon fixes his gaze on the screen, his eyes widen in happiness while his jaw hangs open in surprise.

“Halmoni! Harabeoji!”

> Hello baby boy! <

Siwon unbelievably stares at his grandparents, missing them already even though considering his loss of memory, he hadn’t seen them in just a couple of weeks, but apparently his heart knows that it’s been longer than that.

“I miss you!”

> We miss you too, darling. We were so sad to hear about your accident <

The elderly admit, causing Siwon to sadly eye them knowing how it must’ve been hard getting such news.

“I’m okay, don’t worry about me”

> That’s because he has Kyun-ah <

Mrs.Choi whispers to her husband as if explaining to him why they shouldn’t be worried about their grandson, but it’s loud enough to make both Siwon and Kyuhyun blush as they steal a look at each other.

> Aigooo look at you both shy! <

“Halmonii~!”

Siwon retorts, pouting while timidly playing with the corner of the sheet absentmindedly.

> Kyun-ah, you got even more handsome than the last time we saw you! <

Kyuhyun sweetly smiles at the compliment, not noticing the confused look on Siwon’s face.

“Thanks, halmoni”

“Last time she saw you? Halmoni? Am I missing something here?”

Siwon questions with an adorable confounded look on his face that makes Kyuhyun giggle at him before whispering “New York”

Siwon shortly nods before suddenly freezing as he recalls what Kyuhyun told him about New York and how they had their first time there. A blush instantly blooms on his cheeks and Mrs.Choi finds it a good opportunity to .

> So you two seem very happy? Should I expect a wedding invitation soon? <

Now Mrs.Choi’s comment makes both boys turn crimson red as they avert their gazes away from the screen.

“He’s sixteen again, halmoni!” Kyuhyun cutely reminds her, eyeing her from under his bangs.

> He won’t be sixteen forever. Siwonnie, you better remember everything soon, ha? You’re missing on a lot… if you know what I mean <

“How would you know, halmoni?”

> You tell me everything, remember? <

Kyuhyun shockingly snaps his head to Siwon’s direction, looking at him in disbelief.

“What? That’s impossible!”

Siwon withers under Kyuhyun’s glare as the older squints his eyes at him in a scolding way.

“Sugar Pie, I couldn’t! I mean… I don’t think I did”

Kyuhyun’s glare is only getting darker and it’s very amusing to Mrs.Choi who’s now intently eyeing them as if she’s watching some sort of a movie.

> Don’t mind your grandma, Siwon-ah. She’s just teasing because you never give her any scoop of your private life with Kyun-ah <

> Yeobo! <

“See? I could never!”

Siwon blurts out, pointing at the screen where Mrs.Choi is glaring at her husband for cutting off her fun. Kyuhyun then heaves a sigh before unexpectedly leaning on Siwon’s shoulder, sneaking his hands under Siwon’s arm, firmly clinging to him before smilingly facing the laptop.

> Aigoo my little babies! I knew you will end up together from the start! Aaaah I think we’re disturbing you now. We’ll talk later, okay? Siwonnie, better watch your future husband <

Mrs.Choi’s words put a grin on both men’s faces as they happily glance at each other. Siwon pecks the top of Kyuhyun’s head before they turn to say goodbye to the elders.

 

 

- Tbc -

 

 


Sorry for the late update! Super busy lately >_<

Anyway, I know you guys are waiting for what-you-think-is-angst, but these little things need to happen first XD

Will Kyu take Siwon to the balcony? What will he remember next?!