La Vie en Rose ~ 2

Remembrance

 

“Wonnie, where are we going?” Kyuhyun asks for the umpteenth time ever since they left the dorms.

When he feels that they had been driving for a while now, already passed the few restaurants where they can have dinner, he suddenly gets curious about where the younger is taking him. Siwon isn't even saying anything, only focusing on the road and not paying attention to his boyfriend’s questions.

Not until twenty minutes later that the younger stops the car in front of a huge building, but still it doesn't answer the maknae’s question since it's dark outside to recognize the place.

“We’re here” Siwon announces, unbuckling his seat belt and stepping out of the car. A second later, he's opening the door for Kyuhyun, who's puzzlingly looking at him waiting for an explanation.

Siwon however, just smiles at him before holding his hand and pulling him to the car’s truck, picking up a picnic basket and a blanket, causing Kyuhyun to knit his eyebrows in more confusion.

Pulling him inside the building, Kyuhyun can only follow his boyfriend in hopes everything will clear up soon enough. They pass by a security guard who recognizes Siwon and whisperes something to him before opening the door for them, and although Kyuhyun wants to ask how Siwon knows him, he figures he will find out in a few.

Reaching a dimmed room, Siwon asks Kyuhyun to close his eyes but the latter refuses, acting uninterested although deep down, he's really excited to know what his cheesy boyfriend has planned for them.

When Siwon pouts at him, Kyuhyun lets out a fake sigh before complying and closing his eyes like his boyfriend asked. The younger then excitedly smiles, standing behind the maknae and putting his hands on each of his arms before starting to walk him forward.

“Don’t peek” He whispers in Kyuhyun’s ear, sending a shiver down his spine that all he can do is to obediently nod.

Feeling Siwon’s hands disappear from his body, Kyuhyun lets out a cute whine at the loss of warmth and only stands still, waiting for his boyfriend to tell him what to do next.

“Siwon?” He calls out but there's no response which makes him frown. He then decides to call again “Where are you!” and when he still doesn't get a response, he slowly opens his eyes and that makes him let out a surprised yelp when he realizes where they are.

His mouth falls agape and his eyes widen when he finds himself standing in a football field, the big stadium lights illuminating the huge area and which focus on the sole person standing in the middle with a red rose in his hand, next to him the blanket is already spread on the floor with food laid on it and a bottle of red wine in the middle.

Kyuhyun’s smile is spread from ear to ear, his hand is clasped over his mouth in surprise, and his heart is beating really fast inside its ribcage.

“VERY CHEESY, WONNIE!” He shouts so his boyfriend can hear him, his words sounding joyful rather than annoyed.

Siwon lets out a laugh, a dimpled smile on his face as he waves at the maknae motioning for him to come closer.

Kyuhyun can feel his heart about to explode with each step. Once he reaches his boyfriend’s side, he takes a second to stare at him, and suddenly the guilt over the pain he had once caused him seems to vanish a little as he truly for the first time believes that Siwon is really happy.

The younger has a dazzling smile on his face that makes him glow, leading to some tears to form in the maknae’s eyes. Kyuhyun takes a step closer, taking the rose handed to him before throwing his arms around Siwon’s neck and embracing him tightly.

Siwon can feel something different about Kyuhyun but he figures it's because he's happy with his surprise. His hands wrap around the older’s waist, hugging him back and lightly picking him up over the floor, emitting a beautiful laugh from him.

Once they pull away, Siwon plants a kiss on the older’s lips before taking off his shoes and jumping on the blanket, lying down and spreading his arms on each side. Kyuhyun can only amusingly watch his dummy boyfriend while chuckling at his childish behavior.

“Siwon! What are you? Like five?”

Kyuhyun teases, nevertheless, Siwon starts moving his hands and legs like a flying eagle, rubbing them on the soft blanket and letting out some cute noises that make Kyuhyun burst out laughing while a tingling feeling is spreading throughout his heart.

“Hyung! Stop being a prude!” Kyuhyun’s eyes grow larger at the comment, not believing his boyfriend just called him a ‘prude’.

“A prude?! Tsk” He retorts before taking off his shoes and also lying down, doing exactly what Siwon is doing, and surprisingly feeling good about these simple weird movements that if anyone is there watching them, he would think they're some nut-jobs.

Siwon glances at him, suddenly regretting putting out the food in between because he feels like jumping on his boyfriend right then. However, on the good side, the night is still young and he will have his baby later.

 

...

 

“Whoa! Wonnie, the sky looks beautiful!” Kyuhyun exclaims upon looking above, the stars are glistening as the moon is shining bright, giving the dark sky a mesmerizing view. 

The couple have already eaten since the two were starving apparently, but it didn’t stop them from chatting about everything and anything while stealing pecks from time to time. Siwon even tried to feed his boyfriend even though the latter was too embarrassed to play along with the romantic gesture. However, the younger’s puppy eyes worked magic on him. 

Now lying on their backs, their eyes are scanning the night sky while their hands are entwined in the middle.

“I know something that’s even way more beautiful” Siwon responds confidently, causing Kyuhyun to turn his head and look at him with eyebrows knit together.

“What’s that?” He innocently asks, making Siwon roll over to lie on his side, looking intently into his lover’s eyes before muttering.

“You”

Kyuhyun instantly blushes, covering his face with his hands and rolling to the other side, his back facing Siwon. He doesn't know why he's acting this way but Siwon’s cheesiness is seriously making his heart flutter, and although they have been dating for a while now, he still can't get used to it quite yet.

Too focused on calming his beating heart and putting out the fire on his burning cheeks, he slightly flinches when two arms wrap around his waist and his boyfriend’s chest presses against his back. Kyuhyun doesn't know what he did in his previous life to deserve such a beautiful, genuine person like Siwon. He will be forever thankful for the day the boy fell in love with him, and mostly for never giving up on him.

“Siwon” He lowly whispers, hands reaching down to entwine with the ones on his stomach.

“Hm” Siwon hums while nuzzling his nose in the maknae’s nape, smelling the addicting perfume that makes his heart shiver from over joy.

“I love you... you know that, right?”

That make Siwon smile before pulling away and making Kyuhyun lay on his back again. He takes a minute to admire the maknae’s tender doe eyes and flushing cheeks, finding him to look even more adorable with the light shining on his face, before leaning down and capturing his lips in a kiss.

He slowly nibbles on the maknae’s lower lip, playing with it for a while before moving to the upper one. Kyuhyun doesn't waste any time in kissing him back, hands immediately draping around his boyfriend’s neck as he slowly parts his lips to welcome his favorite hot muscle.

Siwon slides his tongue inside, gently roaming the older’s cavern and not leaving an inch untouched. He kisses him slowly and delicately putting all of his emotions into it, emanating satisfying moans from the man underneath him, who responds to it with y groans of his own.

When their lungs start screaming for air, they pull away but their faces are still inches apart. Their eyes are still closed as they gasp for air, while their noses are lovingly nuzzling against each other.

“I know” Siwon whispers, leading to an appreciative smile to grace the maknae’s lips.

Kyuhyun slowly opens his eyes, blushing again when his sight falls on Siwon’s orbs lovingly staring at him. He shyly bites on his lower lip, pulling down his hands and letting them play with Siwon’s collar while avoiding his intense gaze.

The latter smiles, pecking the older’s forehead before moving away and lying down again, only this time his head is resting on Kyuhyun’s stomach.

The latter is startled when he feels the weight on his lap, but when he glances down at his boyfriend whose eyes are closed and a smile plastered on his lips, he lets one hand entangle in the younger’s hair, it sweetly and enjoying the sigh of content that the older lets out.

His other hand sneaks under his nape, supporting his head and giving him a proper look at his gorgeous boyfriend, who never fails in making his heart full of happiness. They then fall quite for a few minutes, just enjoying the silence that's echoing around them.

“Wonnie… Can we go out on another date like this when I’m back?”

Kyuhyun sweetly asks, leaving no room for Siwon to say no. The latter turns to face him, bringing the hand playing with his hair to his lips and pressing a kiss on its palm before answering.

“I would love to”

“Promise?”

“I promise”

Siwon is then startled by two lips landing on his as Kyuhyun abruptly sits up and leans down to kiss him. The surprise doesn't take long though and Siwon reciprocates the kiss, granting Kyuhyun’s tongue access to slip inside.

As the kiss starts to heat up, suddenly Siwon’s phone beeps signaling an upcoming message. With a whine from both of them, they pull away and Siwon sits up before fetching his phone from his pocket.

“It’s Hyukjae hyung. He says it’s enough for today”

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes at that, lying back on the floor and crossing his arms under his head.

“He’s taking this leader thing way too seriously” He comments, making Siwon smile as he lays down on his stomach near him, supporting his body on his elbows.

“Don’t be too harsh on him. He wants to do a good job” Siwon defends, making Kyuhyun lay on his side, probing his elbow and resting his head on his hand before clarifying.

“But Teukkie hyung just left and all of a sudden Hyukjae turned into a bossy hyung”

“He’s looking for your best”

Kyuhyun sighs, fingers nervously playing with the edge of the blanket as he softly says “I know, Wonnie. It’s just… it’s too much pressure and I don’t want him to neglect his health. I bet he stayed up this late just to wait for us even though he clearly said he was tired earlier”

“You’re worried about him?” Siwon asks, although the look on Kyuhyun’s face says it all. Proud, his hand reaches for the maknae’s cheek, caressing it with his fingers.

“Tsk, of course I am”

“Sugar Pie… You’re the best maknae ever!” The compliment makes Kyuhyun blush but he tries to change the topic.

“I’m not gonna get rid of that nickname, aren’t I?”

Siwon lets out a small laugh before strictly saying “Nope”

“Well, I guess I’m starting to get used to it by now” Kyuhyun states with a defeated sigh, pretending that he doesn't have any other choice but to go with it.

“You like it when I call you Sugar Pie, admit it!” Siwon sits up crossed legs, while staring straight into Kyuhyun’s eyes that keeps trying to avoid his gaze.

“Siwon! You should respect your elders!”

When Siwon bursts out laughing, Kyuhyun curses himself mentally for his slip because he just willingly admitted that he's old enough to be counted as an elder.

Annoyed with his boyfriend, he also sits down crossed legs in front of him, pouting and crossing his arms over his chest.

“Baby, I think we’ve done some pretty nasty things to talk about respecting you as an elder”

Kyuhyun’s eyes pop out realizing that what he's scolding himself about isn't quite what Siwon is thinking about. He lightly punches his ert boyfriend on the chest as the latter breaks into another wave of laughter.

“ert! Why do you like teasing me so much?”

Kyuhyun asks, giving his boyfriend his best puppy eyes and managing to make the latter stop laughing. Siwon cups the maknae’s cheeks, pecking him on the lips a couple of times before stating “Because you’re too easy to tease, Sugar Pie”

“There’s got to be some spell that you casted on me!” Kyuhyun snaps back, shrugging the hands on his face and squinting his eyes at the younger.

“Yep, and it’s called love, baby” and Kyuhyun seriously thinks that he has had enough cheesiness for one night.

“Let’s go!” He sternly says, making Siwon giggle at his reaction, but as he gets a deathly glare, he instantly fakes a cough to cover it.

They put on their shoes, gather their picnic equipments and leave the field hand in hand.

 

...

 

"Siwon? How do you know that security guard who let us in?"

Kyuhyun asks once they're in the car about to drive back to the dorms.

"His daughter is a patient of mine"

"And so he let you borrow the field?"

Siwon forgets about the engine he's about to start as he leans back on his seat, facing his curious boyfriend. He smils at the look on Kyuhyun's face, reaching for his hand before clarifying.

"Something like that. I was the one who treated his daughter when she had a severe infection, and he felt like he owned me even though I kept telling him that it's my job"

Kyuhyun slowly nods in understanding before adding "So he offered to let you inside? I bet he didn't know you'll bring a guy"

Siwon chuckles, pecking the pout that's starting to form on the mkane's lips before he explains "He did, baby. He overheard me talking to Minho about taking you on a date, and so he insisted on allowing me to borrow the football field for one night"

"That's nice" Kyuhyun declares, shifting his fingers so their hands will entwine. 

"It is"

Siwon leans over, letting his forehead rest on Kyuhyun's as he closes his eyes and lets out a sigh of contentment. The maknae can only sweetly smile, soothingly caressing Siwon's cheek with the back of his free hand.

"My boyfriend is a great doctor, isn't he?"

"He manages" The younger states with a smile, cutely nuzzling their noses together.

"I'm proud of you" 

That makes Siwon open his eyes, his sight landing on Kyuhyun's orbs lovingly staring back at him. He reaches for the hand on his face, planting a long kiss on its knuckles before burying it in his chest.

"Thank you, Sugar Pie. That means a lot coming from you"

Kyuhyun blushes, his eyes sparkling from too much love and affection, making his smile broaden, and thus leading his favorite dimpled smile to appear on his boyfriend's face.

"You're welcome, honey" He then kisses him, not leaving him a chance to about the nickname.

 

...

 

 

When they reach Kyuhyun’s dorm, they find a grumpy Hyukjae pacing in the living room clearly waiting for them.

“What took you so long? You know we have an early flight tomorrow, Kyu!” He immediately snaps at the maknae upon seeing him, making the latter annoyed for making such a big deal when it's not even midnight yet.

However, as he's about to snap back at him, he feels Siwon gripping his hand and when he turns to look at him, the younger is giving him a pleading look which Kyuhyun knows what it means. So seeing how he can't seem to upset his boyfriend, he takes a deep breath before apologizing.

“I’m sorry, hyung”

Siwon gives him a peck on the temple to let him know he's proud of him, earning him a smile from Kyuhyun before he leans closer to him.

Hyukjae, who's silently watching the scene in front of him, is kind of startled because Kyuhyun was supposed to retort at him not apologize. That makes him feel extremely guilty even though he didn't mean any harm as he only wants to follow Leeteuk’s footsteps and to not disappoint him.

“I-I’ll let you say goodbye. Siwon-ah, take care of yourself” Hyukjae states before walking out of the living room and heading to sleep.

...

When they're left alone, Kyuhyun lets out a deep sigh before burying his face in Siwon’s shoulder. The latter wraps his arms around the older’s waist, pulling him into a hug.

“I have to go” Siwon announces, emitting a cute whine from Kyuhyun who frantically shakes his head while tightening his grip on the younger’s back.

“Kyu… I have a night shift. Otherwise, you know I would've definitely stayed with you”

Out of all nights, Siwon just had to work on the night his boyfriend is leaving for China and it's making Kyuhyun irritated.

“It’s the first time we’ll be separated for more than three days” He sadly stated.

Ever since they officially started dating, Kyuhyun did have schedules outside the country. However, so far they were only limited to three or four days during which, the couple had always kept in touch whether by phone calls or video chats. Thit time however, Super Junior M will be working on a new album and the maknae knows that it will take more than a few days and that he will be busy as hell.

“We’ll get through it, baby”

Siwon comforts him although he himself has no idea how he will survive without him. He became addicted to seeing his boyfriend almost every day, and the thought of not being able to kiss him, hug him and touch him is torturing him. Nevertheless, even though he's the younger in the relationship, he feels it's his job to assure Kyuhyun that everything will be okay.

The older slightly pulls away, looking at Siwon with a pouty face as he admits “I’m gonna miss you, Wonnie”

Siwon smiles, taking the pout into his mouth and leading Kyuhyun to immediately turn it into a passionate kiss as he probes the younger’s lips and slips his tongue inside.

They kiss eagerly as if it's their last kiss and when they sadly have to pull away, foreheads resting on each other, Kyuhyun snakes his arms around Siwon’s neck and whispers “I love you”

Siwon smiles, pulling away enough to look at Kyuhyun’s face, cupping it and letting his eyes scan each inch of it as if making sure to print it in his mind.

“I love you too”

The younger then frees himself from Kyuhyun’s grip around his neck, knowing that they could be standing here for hours if he doens't t leave right away.

Kyuhyun sulks, his head bent low as his fingers play with the hem of his sweater. Siwon feels really guilty about leaving the maknae alone like that, but he knows he has to or else he will kidnap him and never let him leave his side.

Turning around to leave, Siwon suddenly feels two arms hugging him from behind and a body crashing against his back. His heart is aching just thinking of how much he will be missing his Kyuhyun.

The latter buries his face in Siwon’s back, firmly hugging him and not ready yet to let him go. His eyes are starting to brim with tears and a sudden weird feeling find its way to his heart, some kind of a tug that's telling him to hold on to Siwon for a bit longer.

“Will you take care of yourself, Wonnie?” He lowly whispers while closing his eyes and enjoying the warmth radiating from the younger’s back.

“I will, don’t worry about me. Just listen to your hyungs and take care of your health. You know how your health is important to me, right?”

Since the tears are threatening to escape, Kyuhyun just nods his head against Siwon’s back, hoping the latter can understand him. However, when a low sniff is heard, the younger immediately turns around and cups Kyuhyun's face, letting their gazes meet.

“Are you crying, Sugar Pie?”

He worriedly asks, earning him a shake from Kyuhyun’s head, but a sole tear betrays him as it flows down his cheek, making Siwon’s heart break a little.

Siwon then leans forward, catching the tear drop with his lips and making Kyuhyun close his eyes and enjoy the touch, before pressing a trail of kisses on the tear strain, up to his eye.

“Look at me” He softly orders, and when Kyuhyun opens his eyes and find Siwon affectionately looking at him, a blush paints his cheeks as he shyly chews on the corner of his lips.

“You’re going to do what you’re best at, which is singing, entertaining, and making girls go crazy over you, and I’ll be here waiting for you to come back, got it?”

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes at the girls comment but he can't help but sweetly smile afterwards, nodding his head like the obedient boyfriend he is and making Siwon amusingly smile along.

“Promise?”

Siwon narrows his eyes, can't help but wonder why Kyuhyun has been asking him to promise on each thing he said. Nonetheless, he shrugs it off and presses a chaste kiss on the older’s lips before replying “I promise”

Realizing how much of a fool he must be looking right now, Kyuhyun complains while wiping his face “Look what a mess you’re turning me into! If any of the hyungs saw me like this, I’ll be teased forever!”

Siwon doesn't comment because he knows what Kyuhyun means so he just smiles, fighting the urge to pull his boyfriend closer and never let him go.

“Now go save lives, Choi Siwon”

Kyuhyun encouragingly says while taking a step backward, and the younger can only laugh before cutely waving his hand at his hyung and turning to leave. However, once again, he suddenly stops in his tracks, but this time it's not a back hug, but a tap on his and “Make me proud!” statement that make him turn to face his boyfriend again, getting a y wink and a mouthing ‘I love you’.

With so much difficulty, Siwon holds himself back from running to the maknae and just ravish him with kisses. He can only take a deep breath before stepping out of the dorms.

 

- Tbc -

 


There you go another happy chappie XD

I don't know when I'm going to update next, because I started an internship and so I'm really busy >_<
But the next update will be for MBS for sure
^^