La Vie en Rose ~ 1

Remembrance

 

“Hey! Are you okay?”

Siwon rushes to Kyuhyun’s side when he notices his boyfriend is crying. Once he got the call from Hyukjae saying that Kyuhyun wasn’t feeling good, he counted the seconds for his shift to be over so he would rush to the dorms.

Now that he's there, the sight of his boyfriend cradled up in a fetal position while sobbing is heartbreaking and he never wants to see his hyung sad. He crouches next to the bed, a hand holding Kyuhyun’s while the other one is softly caressing his cheek.

“He’s gone, Wonnie”

Kyuhyun sadly states, looking at his boyfriend with his teary eyes, and the sight is making Siwon helpless. He hates seeing Kyuhyun crying.

“He’s not gone baby. He will come back” Siwon comforts him, leaning down and pressing a kiss on his forehead while wiping away the tears with his thumb.

“I know but… I’m going to miss him”

“It’s okay, baby” As he ruffles the older’s hair, his mouth pressing more kisses on the top of his head.

“It’s Teukkie hyung, Wonnie”

Kyuhyun retorts, not seeing how it's okay when his best hyung left for the army and he won't be able to see him for two years.

Super Junior members had to say goodbye to their leader that morning and ever since they got back to the dorms, Kyuhyun just can't get over the fact that the leader won't be around. Leeteuk is more than a band mate to him. It's his older brother who had helped him ever since he joined the band. Everyone knows they have a special bond and so it's not surprising for him to feel upset.

“I know… I know” Siwon sneaks his arm under Kyuhyun’s head, pulling him to his embrace “Please stop crying, I can’t see you like this”

“I don’t like goodbyes, Wonnie”

Kyuhyun bites on his lower lip to prevent the next wave of tears that's threatening to come out, but his voice still cracks making Siwon pull away enough for their gazes to meet.

“Nobody does, but this is not a goodbye”

“It felt like it. You weren’t there”

Kyuhyun clutches on his boyfriend’s shirt, sniffing and pouting as he recalls how he wishes Siwon was there with him when they sent off Leeteuk. He knows Siwon wanted to be there for him if not for his work so he can't blame him, but still he can't help but feel that it would’ve been comforting if he was there.

“I wish I was, but I saw Teukkie hyung last night”

Siwon admits, causing Kyuhyun’s eyebrows to rise in curiosity.

“You did?”

“Yes. He came by our house”

“What did he say?”

Siwon can't help but smile at how his baby is adorably curious about his conversation with the leader. He smiles, pecking Kyuhyun’s lips before clarifying.

“He made me promise to take care of his maknae and to never let him cry again”

Siwon’s words make Kyuhyun’s tears break free, suddenly missing his hyung. He looks into the younger’s eyes, noting how there's sadness in his orbs and he can't help but feel bad about it.

“I’m sorry Wonnie, you broke your promise… But can I cry just for a little while?” Kyuhyun innocently states, making Siwon think that he's actually the younger between them.

It has been seven months since they officially started dating and he can't be any more grateful for the way the maknae has been treating him. Kyuhyun is so caring over his boyfriend and he can never say no to him. Their love is only getting stronger each day.

“If you’ll let me stay with you”

Kyuhyun smiles widely before pulling Siwon nearer and closing the gap between their faces. He nibbles on the younger’s upper lip, sandwiching it between his own before sighing into the kiss. Siwon kisses him back, his bottom lip and probing his tongue inside.

Kyuhyun moans when Siwon’s tongue starts dancing with his own. He then wraps his arms around the younger’s neck and pulls him up until he's lying on top of him on the bed.

The kiss gets more heated as Siwon takes real care in devouring the maknae’s cavern. The older can only moan and enjoy it until they run out of air.

“I love you, Kyu” Siwon whispers when they pull away, foreheads resting on the other’s while panting against each other’s mouth.

“I love you too, Wonnie… I love you so much” Kyuhyun whispers back, pecking Siwon several times on the lips while clenching on his collar.

Siwon smiles, amused by his boyfriend’s clinginess that he still can't fully get used to yet considering their history, and the fact that  Kyuhyun is Super Junior’s evil maknae who isn't really good at expressing how he feels.

Laying his body on the bed and bringing Kyuhyun to rest on his chest, Siwon hugs him tightly while soothingly rubbing his back, making Kyuhyun close his eyes and enjoy the warm embrace.

“I saw the video… I wanted to be there and hug you” Siwon admits after a minute of silence, causing Kyuhyun to snuggle closer to him.

“I know”

“You’ll get used to it, baby. Time will pass quickly and Teukkie hyung will be back”

“I hope so. Just… stay by my side”

Siwon smiles, pressing a kiss on the top of Kyuhyun’s head before stating “I’m always here for you, Sugar Pie”

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes at that, his face breaking into a wide grin as he lightly punches his boyfriend’s chest “You always know how to make me smile”

“That’s my mission in life” Siwon proudly states, causing Kyuhyun to probe his head out of his embrace and land another punch on his chest.

“Stop it! So cheesy”

Siwon can only laugh before bringing Kyuhyun to bury his head in the crook of his neck as he whispers “Come on, take some rest. You look tired”

“You’ll stay?” Kyuhyun shyly asks while tracing his fingers along the younger’s chest.

“Only if you want me to”

Siwon states, making Kyuhyun press a long kiss on his neck before wrapping his arms tightly around his waist.

“Do I even have to answer that?”

 

...

 

“Siwon?”

Kyuhyun calls out after a few minutes of just enjoying each other’s embrace, neither seem to drift to sleep just yet.

“Hm” Siwon hums while playing with the maknae’s hair.

“I’m going to China in a few days”

Kyuhyun announces, immediately feeling the body next to him stiffen as he lets out those words. The hand on his hair stops moving as well, making him suddenly nervous.

“For how long?” Siwon asks as calmly as he can, trying not to sound disappointed.

“I don’t know yet” Kyuhyun replies, his heart beating fast over the thought of Siwon being angry at him. He slowly moves away enough to look into Siwon’s face as he carefully asks “Are you mad?”

Siwon lets out a deep sigh, pressing a kiss on the maknae’s forehead before muttering “I knew what a super star you are when I fell in love with you”

When Siwon smiles after saying that, Kyuhyun can relax and smile back at his understanding boyfriend.

“Tsk… You’re too good to me, Wonnie”

Siwon grins, pulling the maknae into his embrace and hugging him tightly as if he doesn't want to let him go.

“I’m going to miss you”

“Me too”

Siwon then pulls away, hesitantly looking at Kyuhyun before asking “Can we go on a date before you leave?”

“With Gaby?” Kyuhyun excitedly asks, making Siwon laugh at his cuteness and pinch his cheek.

“Yes, with Gaby”

“Alright!”

Kyuhyun eagerly exclaimes, his face breaking into a dazzling smile afterwards, showing his full set of white teeth and causing Siwon’s heart to skip a beat. The younger stares at him for a second before closing the gap between them, engaging them in a loving and gentle kiss.

...

 

It's the day before Kyuhyun’s trip and so Siwon drove to the dorms to pick up his boyfriend for their date. He's dressed in a pair of tight black jeans, a white and black tile shirt that accentuates his well built abdomen, and a nice pair of mini black boots. Siwon wants to look good because Kyuhyun will be leaving for god knew how long, and so in his innocent little mind, he wants Kyuhyun to remember him looking like he does now, dressed nicely and handsomely.

Once he steps inside, he walks to the living room and finds Yesung watching tv, and Heechul waiting for his nail polish to dry. Upon seeing him, the latter immediately walks up to him, patting his shoulder and whistling as he eyes him from head to toe, clearly liking what he's seeing.

“Kyu is one lucky guy! Are you sure you want to be with a brat like him? I mean… I’m available”

Siwon is taking aback by those words especially when Heechul seductively winks at him, making his eyes larger in size. Not knowing how to respond, he shyly rubs the back of his head while smiling at Heechul, buying some time to think of the proper answer.

Luckily, Kyuhyun joins them, looking gorgeous with a simple blue-greenish sweater that shows enough of his milky collarbone, and a pair of tight blue jeans, immediately shrugging off the hand that's resting on his boyfriend’s shoulder before pulling the younger from the waist and possessively hugging him.

“Chullie hyung, get your own boyfriend!” Kyuhyun snaps, earning him a roll from the diva’s eyes who only smirks at him while putting his hands on his hips, engaging him and the maknae in a stare battle.

Upon sensing a dark aura over his boyfriend’s and Heechul’s head, Siwon claps his hands together to get their attention as he asks “Ready, baby?”

Kyuhyun tsks, shrugging his shoulders before turning to his boyfriend and sweetly smiling at him, leaving Heechul’s jaw hanging open at the quick change of expression on the maknae’s face.

“Waaah… You’re whipped, maknae!” He shockingly exclaimes before letting out a wicked laugh which goes ignored by Kyuhyun who can only close his eyes and take a deep breath, before looking at his dumbfounded boyfriend again and tiptoeing to press a peck on his lips.

“I’m ready, Wonnie”

Heechul doesn't like to be ignored and that explains the fire shooting out of his ears right now. The maknae has always proved himself in standing up for Super Junior Diva, but that never stopped Heechul from taking his revenge.

While thinking of a comeback, Hyukjae and Donghae step into the living room with the latter clinging into the older’s shirt while giving him his puppy eyes, clearly wanting something.

“Please, please Hyukkie!” Donghae pleads after his boyfriend but the latter is only giving him a sad look trying hard not to surrender to his aegyo power. Luckily for Hyukjae, Donghae stops once he sees his little brother.

“Siwon-ah! What are you doing here?” As he walks and hug him because even though they live under the same roof, with their latest busy schedule, they rarely see each other.

“I’m here to pick up Kyu hyung. We’re going on a date”

Those words make Donghae’s eyes turn teary as he once again averts his gaze to his boyfriend, resuming his puppy eyes and adding a very deep pout. Hyukjae can only let out a deep sigh at his misfortune before walking to sit on the couch next to Yesung who's having a nice chat with Ddangkoma.

“What is it, fishy?” Heechul asks, his curiosity taking the best of him.

“I wanna go on a date, but Hyukkie says he’s tired and he wants to sleep instead” Donghae complains, suddenly making Heechul evilly smirk instead of feeling sorry for him. Kyuhyun catches on the look on his hyung’s face, instantly narrowing his eyes and waiting for what about to come out of his devilish mouth.

“Well, well. Why don’t you go with WonKyu here?” Kyuhyun’s eyes bulge out as he did not see that one coming. “Siwon-ah, your brother needs to go out, he’s been burying himself in work lately and he needs some fresh air, don’t you fishy?”

“I do?” Donghae asks puzzled, but the hand harshly squeezing his shoulder and the glare he's getting from Heechul make him nod his head frantically as he says “Yes, I do”

Heechul victoriously smiles, especially when he sees the annoyed frightened look on his dongsaeng’s face. Kyuhyun is clenching his jaw while glaring at Heechul who shifts his gaze to his fingers, pretending he didn't just try to ruin the maknae’s date.

Siwon can clearly sense his boyfriend’s furry and he can't blame him. He also doesn't want his brother joining them because he has planned something special for their date. However, being the gentleman he is, and seeing the look on his brother’s face, he can't just leave him like this.

He reaches for Kyuhyun’s hand, apologetically looking at him when their gazes meet. The maknae can guess what's running inside his boyfriend’s gorgeous head and he would be okay with his kindness anytime, but not tonight. He will be going for China and will be busy with their new album and so there's no chance in hell he will miss on having one last private date with his boyfriend.

So before Siwon can utter a word, Kyuhyun tightens the grip on the younger’s hand, then determinedly looking at Donghae before stating.

“Hyung, you know I love you and all, you’re my best friend, my brother in law but this is my last date with Siwon before going to China and I really want us to be alone. I’m so sorry and I’ll make it up to you later, but right now I seriously want to spend some quality time with my boyfriend”

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath after speaking his mind in one go, then without waiting for an answer, he sweetly smiles at Donghae before dragging his boyfriend out of the dorms.

Donghae just stands there bewilder before a smile pricks his lips and he runs to sit next to his boyfriend who's already lying down on the couch while reading something on his tablet. Heechul on the other side just stands there for a second before shrugging off his shoulders with a small smile, deep down proud of his favorite dongsaeng, and walking to the kitchen as he suddenly feels hungry after his maknae teasing plan.

“Hyukkie, did you hear that?” Donghae excitedly asks, making Hyukjae frown wondering why his boyfriend is still cheerful after being dumped by his own brother and best friend.

“You, being dished?” Hyukjae asks earning him a slap on the arm but the smile doesn't leave the younger’s face.

“No silly. He just called me brother in law!” Donghae excitedly exclaimes again, this time earning him a surprised look from his boyfriend, whose face soon breaks into a happy grin.

“Things are really serious between those two, aren’t they?” He asks, getting a frantic nod as an answer.

“I’m super excited! I don’t want to go out anymore. Hyukkie, let’s make love!” The last sentence makes Hyukjae choke on his own salvia because of how blunt it is. However, he can't deny that his boyfriend looks super cute when he's excited and happy like that, which means he can never say no to anything he asks… not that his request isn't tempting though.

 

...

 

Meanwhile in the car, Siwon is lost in staring at Kyuhyun who can only puzzlingly look at him, waiting for him to speak up.

“Did you mean what you said?”

Kyuhyun is confused, wondering which part Siwon is asking about.

“What did I say?” Siwon gives him a radiant smile before leaning down, faces only centimeters apart before whispering.

“You see Donghae hyung as your brother in law?”

Kyuhyun’s eyes pop out, trying to rewind if he actually said that and when he does, his cheeks suddenly flush causing Siwon to happily grin at him.

I only said that so he won’t come with us” He exclaimes, averting his gaze away and looking outside the side window, unable to take the foolish grin on his boyfriend’s face, and cursing at himself for such an embarrassing slip.

“Don’t you want to be my husband, Sugar Pie?”

Siwon sadly asks, trying to act offended, and when Kyuhyun turns to look at him and catches the younger pouting, he rolls his eyes at him while folding his arms over his chest and leaning back on his seat.

“Your aegyo is a fail, Siwon”

Siwon narrows his eyes, his pout deepening even more causing Kyuhyun to start laughing at him.

“How come you’re older but you do aegyo better than me!”

“Because I’m somebody’s maknae” Kyuhyun proudly states, raising his head a bit and shrugging one shoulder.

“You mean evil maknae” Siwon corrects, earning him a pinch on his nose that makes him hiss in pain. When Kyuhyun lets go, he turns to look at the side window again, pouting and sulking which make Siwon, who's now rubbing his nose, to smile at how cute his boyfriend looks, before leaning down again and landing his mouth on his exposed neck.

The younger starts pressing small kisses on the older’s neck, making Kyuhyun fight the urge to close his eyes as the pecks are painfully slow, bringing butterflies to his stomach and leaving him wanting more.

Siwon’s lips are taking their time in placing each kiss on the maknae’s skin, smirking when Kyuhyun unconsciously tilts his head to the side, knowing he's now teasing the latter’s sensitive spot.

“We should do it here, in Gaby” Siwon whispers in the maknae’s ear, emitting a low moan that encourages him to on his boyfriend’s earlobe before pressing a wet kiss behind his ear, rewarding him next by a louder moan.

“That sounded wrong, didn’t it?” Siwon adds, resting his forehead on Kyuhyun’s neck, while the latter just giggles at his boyfriend’s words.

“It sounded like you’re asking for a with a car”

Siwon chuckles, searching for Kyuhyun’s hand and entwining it with his own as he sighs into the older’s crook.

“I so wanna make love to you right now”

The statement makes Kyuhyun turn redder as he slowly caresses Siwon’s hand with his fingers. He can't deny that the offer is tempting, but they're in a car, in front of the dorms. Besides, their date hasn’t even officially started yet.

“Won… We’re in front of the dorms”

Siwon pulls back, meeting Kyuhyun’s gaze as he lovingly smiles at him before pecking him on the lips.

“I know, then next time?” Kyuhyun shyly nods, pressing a chaste kiss on his boyfriend's lips before smilingly asking “Shall we go?”

 

- Tbc -

 


I'm back with Kyu hyung and Dongsaeng Siwon! XD
I hope it's a good start ^^

Oh, and even though the summary seems a bit angsty, I'm not planning on it to be like that :D