Chapter 8

You Are My Girl [third story for My Crush's younger brother]

 

You looked at yourself in the mirror.

Today, B1A4’s manager called you; He asked if you could go visit them in their practice room. You scoffed thinking about what the manager said…

 

“Just a little surprise visit” he said

“Why do I need to visit them?” you asked

“Err, just to check them out? I mean, you’ll be working them… so just get to know them and be in good terms” The manager said cautiously, even though he was a older than you, he cannot bring himself to be superior because one, you were the sister and vice-president of the company that would sponsor them and two, you will be working with them as a producer.

You looked at the phone and rolled your eyes then brought it back to your ears. “I think I know them well enough”

“Minah-sshi, that’s not what I mean by--” He paused when you spoke

“Fine, I’ll just come. I’m bored anyways.” You said your goodbye and hanged up.

 

Why did you say you would come again? Oh right because you were bored, but was it a good decision to go there instead of watching a movie b y yourself to chase the boredom away?

You sighed and looked at your reflection on the mirror again.

“Why did I dress up?” You asked yourself but just sighed. You grabbed your car keys and went down to your car.

After typing the address on the GPS you drove off to their company building.

 

---

 

*What did I ever do to deserve such punishment* you asked yourself as you wait at the lobby for their manager. You looked around, some trainees were going in and out not forgetting to take a glance at you and wonder who you were.

Just then, someone walked down from the stairs and called you “Minah-sshi”

You looked up and B1A4’s manager greeted you with a smile. (A/N: If you guys are wondering which manager I’m talking about for the past and this chapter, it’s manager Inro~ you know, @INROAD55 lol)

 

You stood up and bowed.

 

“Let’s go up. Do you want to use the stairs or the elevator?” He asked

“It depends on what floor they are” You shrugged

“Right, the practice room is on the 3rd floor” he said and looked at you

“That’s not too high, let’s use the stairs then” you smiled and he nodded and told you to follow him.

 

When you guys arrived, the manager told you stop and took a peak, he then looked at you.

“They don’t know you’re coming” He said

“W-what? You didn’t tell them!?” You asked, your eyes widening.

“I told you it’s gonna be a surprise visit, remember?” He said and chuckled then opened the glass door that was a bit too far to you, he kept it open and naturally told them not to stop practicing. Which the boys did because nothing was suspicious that was until the manager told you to come in.

 

You stepped inside the practice room and then they lost it somehow. They hesitated if they should continue dancing or not until their manager spoke a bit too loud beside you.

“I said continue practicing”

 

They looked at each other and followed the music that didn’t stop, they were on the wrong position now and they bumped into each other while trying to finally catch up with the song.

You chuckled and the manager looked at you. He told you to sit where another manager of theirs were sitting. You greeted him and Inro introduced you to him, when he knew about everything, the other manager bowed and shook your hands.

Finally, the music stopped and the boys breathed heavily, but not taking their eyes off of you.

 

You looked around the room and you saw their jackets on the side. They probably took it off because it was too hot with it when dancing. Suddenly someone sat beside you and smiled.

“Hi noona!” Gongchan said and smiled at you

“Hi Channie~” you said and smiled back and that was it, everyone didn’t know what to say so their other manager spoke.

 

“They’re practicing because they have an open concert to attend to later.” He said

“Ahhh~” you nodded

“Would you like to come?” CNU suddenly asked and you looked at him, this was the first time after everything that you would talk to him.

 

All of their attention was now on you and you looked at them one by one but not meeting one boy’s eyes. You told yourself to be mature because this was somehow work so you shrugged

“Why not?” you smiled at CNU

“Really!?” He asked, his face clearly showing that he was surprised.

Yeah I mean--” you started in English but cough and spoke in Korean “I mean, I don’t have anything to do besides work with you guys” You said and smiled

 

Inro, their manager sighed and then the other manager looked at him “What’s your problem?” He whispered

“Let’s get out of here and I’ll tell you” He whispered back and then stood up

 

“We’ll be getting some food for everyone! We will leave you all for a while, okay? Boys, continue practicing from time to time, okay?” He said and the boys nodded.

Not knowing anything, the other manager followed him and walked out.

 

When the door closed, it was as quiet as the dawn.

 

Gongchan who was still beside you, looked at you. You were looking around the room and your phone beeped, signaling there was a message. You opened it up quietly without making any expressions.

The boys looked at you and they felt as if they were the one having a hard time coping up. Your expression was so relaxed that all of them thought you were fine but what they didn’t know, you were far from fine.

 

*Why are they all starring like this* your thoughts squealed

 

You ended typing and closed your phone, that’s when you looked at all of them.

“mwoyah? Staring is rude” you chuckled and stood up, walking around the room “Your practice room is really big and the lighting’s very good” you said

 

They still stared at you.

*I don’t know what she’s really feeling right now* Jinyoung thought as he looked at you wondering around the room. you stopped at the stereo and clicked on something, a loud sound suddenly surprised all of you and you blinked, you wondered how to stop it but then without clicking anything, it stopped.

 

“Aigoo~” You looked up at them and saw Jinyoung was holding the remote for it.

 

The two of you looked at each other for a second, you didn’t look away and Jinyoung was the first one to avert his eyes.

*Suits you right* you thought to yourself *you can’t look at me for a long time now, huh*

 

The silence and awkward atmosphere was around for a while until Sandeul finally had.

“AISH YAH PARK MINAH!!” he suddenly shouted making everyone look at him

“B-BWOH” You shouted back, blinking at him.

 

“COME HERE!!” He said and stepped towards you and pulled your arm, he hugged you while you stiffly stood there

“As your closest friend I cannot entertain such awkwardness” He said and hugged you tighter.

 

You blinked, but then your stupid heart began to soften up again. You finally raised your arms and hugged him back.

“Ayyy, Lee Sandeul” you said and patted his back. He pulled away, still holding onto your shoulders, looking at you.

“Yah, I said staring is rude!” you said and pushed his face away making him laugh.

 

He put his arm around your shoulders and dragged you with him.

“YEOROBEUN PARK MINAH IS IN THE HOUSE” Sandeul shouted

 

You looked at him *as expected of Sandeul* you thought and chuckled

Gongchan stood up and spread his arms “NOONAAAAAAAA”

 

Sandeul let go of you and you hugged Gongchan. You ruffled his hair and he just hugged you once again.

“Yah Gongchan-ah! Let us have our turn” Baro said

You looked at Baro and shook your head “Ani, Channie will stay here~”

Gongchan looked at baro and mehrong

 

“Aish, this is favoritism! I hate it” Baro joked and threw his empty water bottle

 

You and Gongchan chuckled, you let him go and looked at Baro

“You happy now?” you asked and he shook his head

“Not yet” He said and then walked towards you and hugged you too, then he suddenly raised you up

“YAH Cha Baro, I’m wearing a skirt!” you said and hit his arms when he out you down

He smiled sheepishly “Mianhae~~~” he sang

 

You chuckled at him and suddenly made eye contact with CNU.

“CNU oppa!” you raised your hand for a hi-five and he did too. Then he ruffled your hair and hugged you too. “You’ve grown a lot” He said

“Pfft not really” you said as you looked down and arranged your hair.

 

Suddenly, it was quiet again, You looked up at CNU you was looking down at you. He moved his eyes to side telling you to greet that one boy too.

You gathered all your strength and tried so hard to look to the side, when the two of you met eyes. You felt your knees weaken.

 

Your heart was about to go out of it’s place as you tried your best to calm down. You were having mixed emotions now and you didn’t want to know what feelings it was but you sure felt that hurt was one of them. With one last inhale to gather up your strength.

“H-hey” you said, raising your hand and hit him in the arm a bit too hard that he lost his balance and wavered a bit. “O-oh mianhae” you said, you really didn’t mean to put a lot of strength in it.

*babo minah babo babo bao* you told yourself.

“It’s alright…” He said as he stood properly and debated with his self whether to touch your or not, but his hands acted first and the next thing he knew, one of his hands ruffled your hair.

You were looking at him with eyes he cannot describe so he immediately put his hand down and coughed “H-how are you…” his voice faded

“I’m great…” You said and smiled then turned around and met CNU’s eyes. He saw you blink and bit your lip and he knew… he knew you needed help to lighten up the mood.

“You’re great? How great are you?” He asked, a bit too happy and you noticed that he was trying to change the mood, and with that you gave him a thankful smile.

“Hmmm… Greater than you!” you said and chuckled

 

With that, a new topic opened and they asked you about your work at your company, how stylish you are now and that you grew taller. All of you were sitting in the ground while talking and Jinyoung would smiled at times when you would say something that would make the other guys laugh but he looked at you and he started to think again.

You weren’t talking directly to him. You haven’t said his name even once. You hugged all the guys but you just hit him hard. You weren’t also meeting his eyes but when you do, he would look away immediately and all of this made him sadder and stressed than he already was.

 

*This is all your fault Jinyoung* He told his self.

 

You were saying something funny again then everyone laughed. You felt eyes staring at you so you looked up seeing Jinyoung looking at you.

The two of you met eyes while your lips were formed into a smile. It was about to fade as you look at him but when you felt Gongchan took your arms and shook it saying something about taking a selca, you had to look away from Jinyoung and talk to Gongchan.

 

*You're not the one making her smile anymore* Jinyoung thought as he looked away and quietly sighed.

 

----

 

Hey everyone! :)

I'm doing my best to update a lot haha

I hope everyone's liking the story so far. thanks you all for subscribing. please do comment and tell me what you think hoho.