Chapter 13

You Are My Girl [third story for My Crush's younger brother]

 

That night, the managers had let you go as you ran out of the room leaving Jinyoung in the room alone because they heard what had happened, but they didn’t let you go the next day.

 

“Hi noona” Gongchan cautiously waved at you when you entered the practice room, thankfully Jinyoung wasn’t around.

“Hi Channie” you said and weakly smiled at him.

 

You were wearing a simple hoodie and shorts, you weren’t wearing any make-up except for bb cream so your swollen eyes were kind of visible while your tied your long brown hair into two braids.

 

“Your eyes are totally puffy” Sandeul said and then chuckled

 

You turned your head at him and looked at him. “Wow, thanks Sandeul”

“I was expecting you would be wearing eye liner and your shades, but you aren’t” CNU said and Baro nodded at what he said

“Too much time consuming” You said and sat down next to CNU when the door to the practice room opened. Their manager went in, followed by Jinyoung.

 

He saw you and he suddenly stopped “Hey Minah”

You looked at him and nodded. You remembered what he had shouted before you fully went out of the practice room last night, even when the managers were around he had shouted I’ll do my very best to gain your trust back!”

 

He suddenly smiled and walked towards you, and then crouching down in front of you while you were sitting next to CNU.

“Here” He said and handed you something.

 

You looked at it and it was your favorite coffee from Starbucks.

“I had to think a lot about what you were drinking that time during that meeting in Japan so that it would be the one I would buy~ because if I buy something else, you might not like it” He said and then smiled

 

You raised your brow at him and continued to look at it, hoping his smile would disappear. But it didn’t, instead he kept smiling and then nodded at you to get the coffee. You looked at everyone around and they were just smiling at you.

You at CNU who was beside you and he mouthed that you should get it. You sighed and then look back at Jinyoung.

“Thanks” You flatly said and grabbed the coffee.

“No problem~” he said, a bit too lively and he stood up.

 

He held his hands out for you to stand up “Let’s start working on the songs”

You blinked at his hands and just stood up on your own “I can do it myself” you said and stood up.

Jinyoung shrugged “Alright then” he said and then proceeded to the room at the end of the practice room then closed the door.

 

You rolled your eyes and got your things from the ground and stood up. You didn’t notice that Sandeul and Baro was silently chuckling. You walked to the door and opened it.

 

Your jaw almost reached the floor when you opened the door.

 

Jinyoung was standing there, smiling and holding a bouquet of flowers

“For you~” He said

You just blinked

 

“Oh come on, it’s a gift for you. We have to work together…” he paused and then spoke again “and I have to gain your trust back” he said and then turned quiet.

 

You weren’t moving so he just smiled, he got your hand and put the bouquet in your hands

“Aigoo, roses are so beautiful especially when you’re holding it~ red has always suit you the best.” Jinyoung said and then chuckled then sat on the chair facing the computer and keyboard.

 

Just then someone nudged your from behind

 

“He’s doing his best” B1A4’s manager said

“Bwoh?” you asked

“Ayy~ it’s been hard for the two of you. Fighting!” Their manager laughed

“What? Shouldn’t you be scolding him for what’s he is doing!” you said in a quiet voice.

“Molla~~” their manager sang and then shrugged.

“kekeke” you heard a laugh on the other side and turned to see Sandeul

 

“Oy girl” someone said, you looked at Jinyoung you was smiling at you and was patting the chair beside his. “Shouldn’t we be working?” He smiled

 

You opened your mouth in disbelief but then Sandeul pushed you inside

“Fighting!” He said and closed the door

 

You closed your eyes and then massaged your forehead.

“These people… chincha…” you started to murmur silently while Jinyoung was looking at you

 

He suddenly chuckled while shaking his head

*I promise to gain your trust back Minah* he told his self as he kept on looking at you.

 

You felt his eyes and snapped your head towards where he was sitting

“what are you looking and laughin at!!!” you snapped

“Oh nothing~~~” Jinyoung said and then looked back at the screen of the computer.

 

Later on, you decided it would be a waste if you just stood there and not work. So you sat down beside Jinyoung cautiously and asked him what he has worked on so far.

With that, the two of you started working on a song.