Chapter 12

You Are My Girl [third story for My Crush's younger brother]

 

Hello again :)

Thank you for still reading my fic!! and as I said, this fic would be a bit... sad. I'm sorry I just had to put some chapters like this because.. well... they're not alright somehow. they need to fix everything in the end :)

 

enjoy the chapter! :)

-----

During the weekend, their manager called you saying that there would be a meeting with for B1A4’s comeback. The invited producers and all other staff that’s gonna work for B1A4 were all there.

You stepped out of your car and bowed at the security. You decided to walk up the stairs instead of using the elevator.

You were wearing a simple hoodie, a white one piece inside and white shoes to partner it up and wearing your shades once again. Holding your ipad with one hand, you just kept on going up until you reached the third floor and passed by B1A4’s practice room.

 

They were going out of their practice room when they saw you about to go up.

“Minah!” Sandeul suddenly called

 

You abruptly stopped and looked at the direction where the voice came.

“Oh” you said and blinked then waved

 

The last time you saw them was when they were at your house, and that was 3 days ago.

“What are you doing here?” CNU asked

“I have a meeting with all of your staff…” you shrugged “They said it’s about your comeback”

“Ohhh~” they chorused

 

Your attention suddenly went to Jinyoung who was looking directly at you. They didn’t see it because of your shades but you blinked a lot of times and then your looked away.

 

Jinyoung can’t help but smile *She’s serious when it comes to work*

 

“Ermm… I’ll be going now! I’ll see you all later… I guess” You said and waved at them then proceeded to go up.

“they’re finally gonna talk about out comeback!” Gongchan clapped

“But first, let us get the drinks we wanted. I’m so thirsty!” Baro said and started to walk, the others following him.

 

--

 

“So what I want to happen is to gather at least 10-12 songs for this album!” one of their manager said

“Who are the producers this time?” The president asked.

“As usual we will be using Jinyoung’s compositions and here we have a part-time composer and producer. She has worked with CUBE and Sistar too through Brave Sound.  She’s also the sister of Mr. Park, the President of our sponsor for B1A4’s activities in Japan, She’s also the Vice-President of that company” Their manager said.

The president looked at you and squinted his eyes

“I think I’ve seen you before?” The president said

“Yes you have, I am one of CNU’s friends” You said with a serious voice.

“Oh… the one who kept visiting them” he said

 

You plainly shrugged and He just went on with the meeting.

 

Not long after, it ended by noon.

“Stylists, be sure to show the managers the designs of the clothes you want them to wear. Or if you want it sponsored, tell it ASAP. Also think of their hair concepts now but please listen to Jinyoung’s composition first before deciding. Tell him to pick one among all his composition on what should be used for the title track, and Ms. Park, help him improve and write other songs as well” The president said

“Sure” You said and just continued on typing on your ipad.

He gave you a look once again because of your behavior but let it slip

“Dismissed” The president said and everyone stood up.

 

Their managers approached you and Inro spoke.

“Ms. Park, starting tomorrow you will have to go here every day to arrange the songs with the boys… erm or maybe just Jinyoung” He said

“Sure” you plainly said and they looked at each other.

“I hope you guys can do it well” He added

“Yeah” you said and wore your shades again  

With that, you left both of the managers and walked out.

“We’re older than her but sometimes she’s just too scary” The other said and they just nodded.

--

You hated how their president recognized you and that was why you were in a bad mood now. You felt bad for treating their managers like that especially when you heard that you were scary but you just can’t help but feel pity for yourself again because you had to go back to the past… you had to tell the president that you were a friend… just like how Jinyoung said it that time.

 

He denied you just like that.

 

And you felt your heart start to feel pain again. You didn’t like it, especially when you were meeting the boys again. You don’t want to give off the thought that you were angry at them or at Jinyoung because you weren’t…

 

You reached the end of the stairs and was about to go inside their practice room when someone opened the door and you stopped. It was the last person you wanted to see now, but you couldn’t avoid it.

“Hey… I- err, I heard the meeting was over” Jinyoung said

“mhmm” you simply replied and went past him to go inside the room.

Jinyoung blinked and furrowed his eyebrows… you were giving him the cold treatment again.

 

As you went in, your vision started to blur and you know what was coming. So you immediately spoke before your voice start to crack but you didn’t make it on time.

“Where do you g-guys write your s-songs?” You asked as your voice cracked

B1A4 blinked and pointed at the door that was at the end of the room and you immediately went in, wanting to be alone.

 

All of them looked at Jinyoung and he looked back at them, shrugging.

 

“Hyung… Go inside!” Gongchan whispered

“I think she was about to cry” Baro said, worry was evident in his voice

“I think so too” CNU said

“Just go in Jinyoung” Sandeul said

 

“Why me!?” He said

“Because you can!” they simply said. Gongchan opened the door and then Baro pushed him in. Before Jinyoung could even turn around, the door was closed and was being held tightly outside so he can’t go out.

 

He heard you sob and that’s when he turned around to look at you.

 

You were sitting on the small couch and was hugging your legs while your head rested on your knees. Your hood was up on your head and the shades you were wearing were now on the floor.

“M-Minah” he called, not sure what to do.

 

You looked up and wiped your tears but it kept falling

“What on earth are you doing here?” You asked, sniffing.

 

“What happened?” He asked and sat down beside you

“Go away” you said and turned away from him and wiped your tears.

 

He just stayed quiet and let you cry. His heart ached every time you sobbed and he suddenly had the urge to hug because he wasn’t able to when you last cried in front of him.

He went closer and since you were turned away from him, he had decided to hug you from behind. but it didn’t last for a second because you pushed him away and stood up.

 

“Just let me be alone before I totally hate you” You said and looked at him

“At least tell me why you’re crying! The other guys are worried.” He calmly said even though he felt really down when you pushed him away and he also stood up.

 

“Fine I’ll tell you!” You paused and then sighed “Your sajangnim just recognized me as your FRIEND from the hotel in Japan two years ago. And guess what, the memories just started going back and I felt bad… I felt really bad because I remembered how you denied everything so easily that time.” You said and looked straightly at him, your tears still flowing out of your eyes

“And also during that time was the first time you guys told me about all these contract thing. Tch, do you remember what I told you… huh” you said and he nodded. He can still remember it well because that line hurt him so much.

“You already the signed the contract yet you asked me to marry you”

“Look I’m really sorry abou--” he started but you cut him off.

“Do you think it’ll be solved just like that?” you asked as you looked at him

“What would solve it?” He then asked, sadness was evident in his voice.

 

And that was the question you can never answer.

So you just sat down again and sobbed so hard that the boys outside heard it all.

 

Jinyoung looked down at you and sat beside you, he moved closer and held onto your face.

“You said this won’t be enough but I would say it anyway okay…” He started but you pushed his hands away.

 

He ignored that and still held your face.

“I’m sorry… I feel so stupid about all of it too. If I could turn back the time, I would take your side anytime time and never ever deny and let you go but I can’t do that.” He said

 

You stayed quiet and didn’t answer him but hearing it from him somehow calmed your heart. He then looked into your eyes and wiped your tears.

“Just let me wipe your tears this time because I never had the chance to do that. Let me hug you while you’re crying, lean on me anytime because I never had the chance to. You can hate me all you want but I won’t hate you back because I lo--” you started to cut him off.

“I don’t hate you, it’s just pain. And please, Just… don’t say it Jinyoung.” You said and looked at him in the eyes. “Don’t or I’ll just fall down in an endless hole.”

“I’ll be there to catch you this time then…” He whispered and hugged you.

 

 

You sighed and stayed still. Not hugging him back, and not saying a word.