Chapter 7

You Are My Girl [third story for My Crush's younger brother]

 

You stepped out and inhaled.

 

You were back to Seoul after 5months when you last work with CUBE’s new artist and now you were back to work on a new project again but this time, with a group you didn’t even think would be back in your life again.

You sighed and waited for taxi and headed off to your condo unit. While on the road you thought about the old house you used to live in, but ever since the broke up. You and Yoochun decided to sell the house and buy your own condo units for your selves.

 

The taxi arrived at chungdam-dong where the building was located. You went in and proceeded to the parking area first. You checked your parking space where the car you use here in Seoul was parked there.

Having done with that you walked to the elevator and clicked the floor of your unit.

~~~

You opened the door and clicked on the lights. Everything was normal.

 

You looked around and the sofa was still at it’s place, the TV was still attached to wall in front of it and beside it was the door to your mini studio. You walked forwards and checked your kitchen, everything was in place except that there was no food in the fridge.

 

*Hmmm, I have to go to the grocery later~* you told yourself and closed it.

 

You finally went up and put your things down then sat on your bed. You looked around again, everything was how you left it 5 months ago. The TV was in front of your bed. The side table with the pink lamp, and the picture of you and Yoochun beside it. You stood up and opened your closet, there were a few clothes there.

*Good thing I brought a lot with me* you thought then you closed it went down to sit down on your sofa, you saw the phone on the table beside it and clicked it to see if there any messages.

 

“Call or text me if you arrived safely” You heard Yoochun’s voice.

“Welcome back to Seoul Ms. Park, this is B1A4’s manager! We’re also back in Korea so If you want to visit us at the company, you may always text me.” It said.

 

With that you sighed. You really have to work with them, it was your choice anyway. During your dinner with Yoochun and your mom and before leaving Japan, Yoochun asked you if it was really okay to work with them, all you did was nod and told him everything was harmless.

You closed your eyes and sighed, just then the phone beeped, signaling you that there was an new voice message. You clicked it and your heart started to feel so hard again.

 

“Hey… Uhh… this is Jinyoung, manager hyung told me to call you…” he paused

 

*I would’ve talked to you if you called on your own and not because your manager told you so* you thought but stopped thinking when the voice came back.

 

“I uhh….” He paused once again and you heard other voices with his

“hyung just say it!” “hyung you’re such a loser” “Hey don’t pressure him!”

 

*these boys…* you thought but smiled at their silliness.

“I-… I hope you arrived safely. I hope to s-see you soon, I mean… err, W-we hope to see you soon. Uhmm bye” Jinyoung said and the voice message ended.

 

Thinking about it, you haven't even talked to Jinyoung once. Well to CNU too but you know you can always talk to him. you talked to Gongchan and even touched him, You answered Baro's question.. well atleast you talked, and you had a conversation with Sandeul on the company. 

 

But why were you even thinking about it? You scratched your head.

“Ugggghh why is life doing this to me” you shouted and looked up at the ceiling as you pouted

“I’m not the one who did something wrong why on earth are you guys punishing me!” you whined and stood up.

 

“Aish… I have to get my mind busy… Grocery grocery grocery” you sang and got your car keys then went out to buy your food supply and body needs.

 

---

 

The boys were hanging out at their new practice room and also Jinyoung’s new place to produce songs.

  

 

“You hyung… why do you keep stuttering” Baro said

“I said you guys stop pressuring him” Sandeul said and laughed, the other did too.

 

“This is not supposed to be a laughing matter” Jinyoung said and they stopped “I have never thought we would see each other again, AND!!! to work with each other too!” He said and ran his hands on his hair.

“Hyung, the gods are giving you a second chance” Gongchan said.

“What do you mean a second chance? I messed up big time before and look at her now, she’s different… way too different” Jinyoung said and sighed, he rested his back on the chair.

 

“I don’t think she’s different” Sandeul said

“Why do you say that?” Jinyoung asked

“I don’t know to explain it but she definitely didn’t change. Maybe she’s more matured and responsible now but really… I think everyone goes through that stage” Sandeul said

“I agree with Sandeul hyung~ when noona touched me, It felt the same. Her caring side for me~” Gongchan said and smiled

 

Jinyoung groaned “That’s too easy for all of you to say, but do you think she’ll treat me so easily? I don’t think so”

“Well I have to agree with that” CNU said and chuckled, Jinyoung gave him a glare but he just chuckled at him too.

“Don’t worry hyung, we’re here~” Baro said and patted Jinyoung’s arm and stood up.

“We’ll get some food hyung” Baro said and one by one they all went out of the room.

 

Jinyoung rolled his eyes and groaned again. He looked up at the ceiling and closed his eyes

*Life is playing around with me* he thought.

 

---

 

A short one, sorry <3