Chapter 6

You Are My Girl [third story for My Crush's younger brother]

 

The next day, you woke up late because your eyes hurt so much. You woke up after your phone rang six times. You quickly got ready and put on make-up so that your swollen eyes and face won’t be noticeable that you cried and read the contracts ‘til midnight. To make sure it won’t be noticed, you wore your shades. You tied your hair up in a bun and hurriedly grabbed your bag, your phone and your ipad.

When you reached the company, you parked your car and hurriedly went in the building. You walked to the elevator and waited for it to come when someone tapped your from behind. You looked back and it was Sandeul smiling at you.

“Hey” he said

“Hey” you replied “Did you just come too, are you late like me?” you asked without hesitation

 

Sandeul was in awe because this was the longest sentence you had ever told him after all those years.

“Err, no, I went to the van to get something from my bag” Sandeul said and your mouth formed an o.

 

there was silence until he spoke.

"uhmmm, how have you been doing? it's been a while" he asked and showed you one of his smiles that seemed to be one of the things you can never forget.

"well... I'm great" you said and smiled back

"Do you think everything will go well? I mean... with--" you cut him off

"Why would it not work?" you asked while chuckling, showing your eye smile.

 

The elevator door opened and the two of you went in. He noticed that your smile quickly faded, and if he didn't know you so well, he wouldn't notice the worried yet hurt expression on your face.

For everyone else, it would seem as if you were alright and was too serious and busy with work in this building. But he wasn't just anybody, he knew you too well. Even with the shades you were wearing, he knew that you felt a bit off too.

 

The elevator arrived the right floor and the two of you went out. Sandeul opened the door for you and you gave him a smile “thanks” you quietly said.

 

“WOW HOW EARLY YOU ARE!” Yoochun said, so loud and then chuckled

“Thanks to your calls” You muttered and put your things on the chair beside him and sat down.

 

Yoochun looked at you and chuckled

 

“What a nice outfit for a contract signing” he said

“I woke up late, okay? I just grabbed anything that can be worn” You said and sighed

“Would you mind taking the shades off? Let’s see your eyes!!” Yoochun teased, knowing very well that you cried your heart out the night before.

 

You looked around the room and raised your brow, attention was all on you and Yoochun. You mockingly smiled at Yoochun and then took off your shades, revealing your eyes that was ever so prepared because you put on bb cream on your whole face and eyeliner for your eyes.

 

“In your face” you quietly said and mehrong-ed at Yoochun

 

Sandeul somehow smiled that you still had this attitude of yours, the cute side. Jinyoung knew what exactly Yoochun was doing and he was surprised that in fact, your eyes was swollen but not noticeable because of make-up.

 

“Shall we start then” you said and smiled at everyone.

Just then, Gongchan who was one sit away from you (because he was unsure if you wanted to be near them) spoke.

“Noona, you look great” he smiled, you saw his eyes smiling too.

 

As you looked at him, you felt a strong hit on your chest again. Gongchan was your favorite dongsaeng before. No matter what happened, even when Jinyoung was his friend, Gongchan always took your side.

 

You then softly smiled and then leaned a bit to get nearer to him and ruffled his hair. “You too Gongchan” you said.

The other guys felt finally light, it was an improvement that you did that but then when their manager spoke, you turned serious again.

 

“So written in the contracts that Mr. Park is holding are the deals that were discussed for sponsoring B1A4’s Japan Concert, also sponsoring other Japan activities that B1A4 will held. The concert date is still tentative since there could be other projects that will be given to them” Their manager said and you immediately lean towards Yoochun to look at the contract.

Yoochun showed it to you and the two of you started murmuring as if discussing everything in the last minute. “This is fine, right?’ Yoochun finally asked

“Yeah it is.” You said then turned to all of them “We’ll make sure that we will do our best just like what we did with Kara and the CUBE artists.” You said in very business manner.

 

Their manager bowed and thanked you and then spoke once again.

 

“Now, the contract in front of you Ms. Park is the contract about working with us and B1A4 for their album. Everything is written in there just like what we sent you, the amount we will give you, how you will be credited and all other else.” Their manager said

“Yeah, cool” you said and got Yoochun’s pen after he signed and then signed the contract as well. After signing it the two copies of contract, you handed it to their manager tapped the pen on the table. you looked at all of them...

 

“I’m hoping we can all do well in this project and be in good terms with our company” You said

 

“Thank you for accepting our offers too Mr and Ms. Park” he paused and looked at the boys “Even though both parties have a past, I really hope we can all do well” he added

 

“Now if you’ll excuse me, I also have to deal with my last client from the states” You said and stood up.

“from the states? Wait, the last client for your music was JYP America, right?” Yoochun asked and you nodded

“Wow you also work for an American branch” Baro suddenly said and you looked at him

“I don’t exactly work, I just produced and everything’s done” You said but then your phone rang

 

“Yes, I’ll be there! Just wait a moment, I’ll be there in like… 10 minutes” You said in English and all of them were just looking at you while you were talking to the phone.

You were still the Minah before but surely, you’ve learned and matured a lot.

 

you then hanged up and looked at them

“I’m off! Bye everyone, I will see you all in Korea, Yoochun Oppa, I’ll see you later, invite mom and let’s eat dinner” you said and then walked out of the conference room.

 

The guys looked at each other and Yoochun chuckled “She’s cool huh?” He said and then stood up and shook the manager’s hand “let’s do well”

 

With that he left, leaving everyone stunned once again.

“Boys, just close your mouths before a fly ends up there” B1A4’s manager said.

------

Update again! hahahahah 

please do comment guys <3