Chapter 5 - What happened two years ago

You Are My Girl [third story for My Crush's younger brother]

(A/N: this is gonna be a bit long and I decided to put on a title for this one, Please let us also forget about the facts we know in the real life since this is a fiction lol let's not mix up B1A4's real trainee days, and everything, alright? Thanks, and guys, please do comment about this fic cause I'm kinda having second thoughts because a few has only responded to the chapters ;;;;)

---

 

You walked your way to the car and realized you didn’t bring your things with you, your car keys was in there. It was still upstairs, and you knew Yoochun would not forget to follow you.

 

You leaned on your car and looked up at the sky. You sighed and bit your lip.

“Why must this happen now when everything’s alright” you talked to yourself and felt a presence beside you. You looked to your side and it was Yoochun.

“Here” he gave you your things.

“Thanks oppa” you said

“Seeing you like this, you look alright and is not crying. I guess I’m not wrong that you matured just a bit” Yoochun said

“Oh you know what will happen if I get home” You said and hit his arm

“Yup that’s why I said only for a bit” Yoochun said and ruffled your hair

 

That’s when you felt a pair of eyes looking at you. Not thinking twice you looked to the other side of the parking space and B1A4 and their manager was there.

You met eyes with Sandeul and he tried to wave, you felt bad if you tried to ignore him, Sandeul was one of the greatest friend ever so you smiled and waved back. Yoochun looked at where you’re looking and B1A4 started to bow at him, and he slightly did too.

“This is matured enough, you ‘re not ignoring them” Yoochun said and pinched your cheek.

“I’ll be going” you said, hugged Yoochun and opened your car then drove off.

----

You entered your unit. You looked at it left to right, and sighed.

 

Nothing was interesting enough on your unit so you dropped your things at the white carpet and lied down on your bed. You looked up at the ceiling and sighed.

“Stupid Jung Jinyoung” you muttered, and you didn’t know why but your vision started to blur. You sat up and blink then that’s when it fell… the tears was blurring your vision a bit more.

“Aish chinja…” you wiped your eyes but it continued on falling. You then ran your hands to your hair and sighed. “No don’t come back…” you told yourself as the memories started to fill your mind once again. But your mind didn’t listen, all of it flashed clearly into your head.

 

---

 

START OF FLASHBACK

(Two years ago, after Graduation)

You, Jinyoung and the rest of the guys were looking out at one of the rivers of Japan, it was your last day and the next day, all of you would go back to Korea and try your best to find jobs as a fresh graduate.

“Aigoo~~” Gongchan smiled as a wind pass by.

 

The 6 of you decided to go back to the hotel when an older guy caught the boys’ attention.

“Jinyoung… Cnu” he called

 

All of you stopped and the boys tensed up. You saw their reactions and you wondered who this guy was.

“What are you all doing here in Japan?” The older guy asked

“well, we decided to have a vacation here before—“ CNU got cut-off.

“alright, be sure to be back this week. training will start, and who’s girlfriend is the girl?” The older guys asked.

 

“I’m Jiny---“ you started but got cut-off

“No one… she’s one of CNU, Baro and Sandeul’s school friend who’s giving us a tour” Jinyoung said and you blinked.

 

As if a stone had hit you hard on the chest, because it started aching.

*What—* you thought

 

“Alright, all of you better be single by now, it’s all in the contract” The guy said.

“Ne, Sajangnim” they bowed and then the guy patted their backs then walked away saying he has a meeting to attend to.

 

The boys turned around and looked at you… they knew you were not gonna let them go so easily.

--

“OH GREAT YOU GUYS ARE TRAINESS WHEN DID THIS EVER HAPPEN?” you asked, your anger taking the best of you.

“We were scouted when we were on Hongdae… you were always so busy studying so we didn’t have the time to tell you!” Jinyoung said

“Minah, we were supposed to tell you about it and that we signed the contract but you always were busy with the exams, you were always sleeping at school when there’s free time and—“  Sandeul started but got cut-off

“You already signed the contract?” you quietly said

 

And they nodded

 

You looked up and looked at Jinyoung in the eyes, tears were flowing right at it and he felt hurt. He felt his heart break into millions pieces. The last time he saw you cry was during the issue between him and Eunji, and now he broke his promise not to hurt you again.

 

“You already signed the contract yet you asked me to marry you” you said, your voice breaking as your tears started to flow faster making it hard for you to speak and breathe.

“Minah I—“ Jinyoung started but you grabbed your  pouch where your phone and wallet was and then walked out of the hotel room.

 

“MINAH!” Jinyoung shouted and followed you but the elevator already closed. By the time he was out of the hotel, you were gone.

 

But when everyone was back to Korea, Jinyoung promised to let everything work. The two of you might not get married but he will keep you as his girlfriend, even if it was a secret to the whole company, he would never break up with you.

 

But the downs of life kept multiplying itself.

 

You were off to meet the boys in their dorm because they never told you what company they got in. You packed them food and hoped they would like it.

 

You knew their code and just went in, only to see a lot of people again, just like when you came here everytime, and you guessed they were some of the trainees again. Sandeul saw you and immediately helped you with the bags you were carrying. The two of you turned to the kitchen when you saw Jinyoung talking to a girl and laughing.

 

“Hey Minah’s here” Sandeul said and Jinyoung stood up.

 

But the girl just had to speak

“You know what I don’t get why you’re always here. what are you their siblings or something” She said

 

You raised your brow “For your information I am—“ Jinyoung gave you a look and cut you off.

“She’s just a friend of CNU, okay?” Jinyoung told the girl and she smirked at you

“Of course, all of us trainee can’t have a relationship.” The girl said and then she shouted “CNU OPPA”

 

With that CNU appeared “yeah?”

“Your friend is here” the girl said and CNU looked at you, and he immediately knew what happened.

 

Ever since then, CNU has been the second closest to you after Sandeul.

The boys started to get busy as ever because of training and Jinyoung had the most pressure since he was the leader. Because of this, your relationship with him started to reach an awkward point, that you took a vacation to Japan, but that was not the end of it.

When his brother Yunho, died because of a car accident, he started to look for someone to lean on. He called for you, so many times but everytime you answered, it would be awkward, until you heard about Yunho that you decided to end you little vacation and go back to korea.

 

Yunho was important to you and your brother so the two of you went to the burial of his brother, only to find Jinyoung kissing the trainee who had always been by his side, the one who always got on your nerves. Yoochun was beside you that time and he didn’t hesistate to grab Jinyoung and punch him right in the face.

 

Jinyoung saw you and Yoochun, but the only thing in his mind was your hurt expression.

Your tears started to run down and it was your cue to run out of the situation. Jinyoung stood up and followed you but Yoochun held him back. Jinyoung pushed Yoochun away and followed you.

 

“Minah!” He shouted but you didn’t stop. And as if the whole heaven was sad as well, rain started to pour.

 

You stopped at the street and hoped for a taxi to stop but nothing did. You hoped Yoochun knew where you are so he could pick you up right away with his car but you stopped hoping when someone hugged your from behind.

 

“Minah… look I can explain please…” He started but you pushed Jinyoung away and slapped him right in his face

“I don’t think this will work anymore Jinyoung.” You said

“No this can work… please, let’s fix this!” Jinyoung said and stopped when he heard you sob… hard.

 

“How… do you think… do you really think this can work out?” you cried out “You not telling me about this whole contract thing is damn hard to get through but when you start denying to everyone that I’m not your girlfriend, it gets so much harder!” you stopped and sobbed again

“Jinyoung, it’s not gonna be fixed anymore… especially when you finally decide to kiss another girl.” You said

“Minah, I don’t like her, this is just like Eunji stealing a kiss from me okay I—“ he explained but you stopped him

“THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS THAT JINYOUNG.. ITS NOT!” You shouted at him, your voice cracking as you tried your best to speak while drowning with your own tears “All of these are just too overwhelming… I can’t take all of this” You said

 

“And what… we’re gonna end it just like that” Jinyoung said, hurt was evident in his voice.

“W-why not… you managed to b-break a lot of promises, you managed to deny me so easily, y-you managed to kiss another girl and you m-managed to break my heart… s-so why not Jinyoung… tell me” You said with your cracking voice

 

Everything was quiet and the sound of the rain was heard. The honks of the car and your sobs.

 

“We can’t just end it like that because I love you” Jinyoung said and looked into your eyes.

“I love you too… but this won’t work” You said and looked away.

 

You saw Yoochun’s car coming.

 

“Goodbye Jinyoung…” You said just as Yoochun’s car stopped in front of you and you went in, not bothering to say anymore or listen to anything Jinyoung would say.

 

because of what happened, you permanently moved to Japan, worked with Yoochun on the company and would eventually write poems which caught the attention of one of the entertainments that the company worked with, and because of that you wrote and produced songs part-time. you went back to korea sometimes to work for a selected entertainment which was CUBE but you never ever tried to get some informations about anythine else.

END OF FLASHBACK

--

“Aish what the hell are you crying for” You wiped your tears and smiled “Everything’s okay, everyone has moved on” you told yourself and got up to go to the kitchen and cook something for yourself.

You looked out the window and the clouds started to get dark, not long after it rained hard. You looked away from the scenery and looked at ramen you were cooking when you felt a drop of water on your shirt.

You blinked and touch your eyes. It was pouring down as well. You covered your mouth from sobbing hard but you cannot stop it. you heard your own cries and felt your tears going down too fast.

 

Just for today… you would allow yourself to cry again.

 

----

 

I am crying while writing this chapter. I swear, I just can't keep up with my own emotions. huuuuuu TT____TT