Chapter 10

You Are My Girl [third story for My Crush's younger brother]

 

You placed the last steak on the plate beside the corn and veggies and then topped it up with shrimp. Taking the pepper beside the food you have prepared, you put a little amount of it on the prepared meal and smiled.

You now have 6 plates of steak and veggies. Now all you have to do is serve it. Sandeul called when you were on arranging the fifth plate, saying they would arrive in 15mins. Just then, the doorbell rang and you looked at the time and it was past 22minutes. you smiled and shook your head and went to the door to open it.

 

“Yo!” Sandeul raised his hand and smiled

“Hey” you smiled back and stepped aside to let them in.

 

You had an eye contact with the last guy who entered which was Jinyoung. You gave him a nod to acknowledge him. He blinked and nodded too.

When you got home last night after the concert, you realized that you probably were too much to snap at Jinyoung. It was wrong to bring up the break up so you hit and called yourself a babo before sleeping and telling yourself to apologize to him today.

You closed the door and they looked around the room.

“Cool, I can see your bedroom!” Gongchan said

 

“Do you guys want to look around or eat first? I just finished cooking the meal” You smiled at them.

“Sure!” Sandeul said and smiled

 

You lead them to the kitchen and told them to sit. You were standing up getting each plate and serving it to them by age. When Jinyoung saw what you prepared, he smiled.

He knew you can cook but not that well because before, he used to cook for you. He looked at the food and then at you. You were wearing a simple dino hoodie and black shorts that emphasized your great legs. Your face didn’t have a make-up on it because you were at home but you still looked beautiful.

When you served the last plate, you met eyes with Jinyoung and smiled “Eat up!” you looked at CNU and the others too “Eat up guys!” You said and sat down. You grabbed your knife and fork and began eating.

 

“This will be a heavy meal!” CNU said and chuckled

“Where did you learn to make this? You stayed in Japan, right?” Sandeul said

“I stayed in the states for 2 weeks because of JYP America” You said as you chewed.

“Oh~” they all nodded and started eating up.

“This is daebak noona!” Gongchan said and gave you a thumbs up

“Thanks!” you beamed and then looked at Sandeul “Is it alright?” you asked

“It’s more than alright!” He chuckled

 

And then what came out of your mouth shocked everyone.

“Jinyoung” you called

 

Jinyoung stopped eating.

Everyone else did. They tensed up because they remembered what happened the night before. All of them looked at you and of course, you noticed that and it made you blink.

“What?” You asked them and they shook their heads then started eating again, but Jinyoung was still looking at you. Surprised and wondering why you called him. He thought about it and this was the first time you have ever called his name after two years… the last time he heard his name come out of your soft lips was when you told him goodbye.

“Is it alright? Did my cooking skills improve?” You asked without a hint of hesitance.

The boys secretly looked at you and Jinyoung, wondering what will happen.

 

Jinyoung blinked and nodded “Yeah… it did” He said

“Cool” you smiled and then looked away then ate your own steak.

 

The boys looked at you and you didn’t seem bothered at all. But what they didn’t know was that you were actually close to fainting. You didn’t know why but you just felt a whole lot of emotions again causing you to feel weak.

Gongchan just started a conversation so that it won’t get quiet again.

 

---

 

“Someone wash the dishes” You told them

“Okay I will most certainly not do that!” Sandeul said raising his hand

“Noona visitors do not do chores” Gongchan said

“Hey I cooked for you all!” you glared at them

“You offered it” Baro said and chuckled

“Let’s just play a game then~” CNU said

“Alright, fine with me” You said

 

All of you ended up playing rock-paper-scissors and unfortunately, you lost.

“You guys are all cheaters!” you said and stood up from the table then grabbed the plates one by one.

 

All of them stood up too.

“Noona can I go up and see how it looks up there.” Gongchan asked

“Sure thing” you said

“I’ll myself to the bathroom!” Sandeul said and groaned

Gongchan finally walked up with Baro. CNU and Jinyoung were still with you at the kitchen and it was quiet. CNU looked around and patted Jinyoung’s back “Haha… I’m outta here” He whispered and followed Gongchan and Baro upstairs.

 

“NOONA YOUR BED IS SO SOFT” Gongchan shouted from upstairs

“DON’T BREAK IT~~” You shouted back and giggled.

 

You still felt a presence on the kitchen and didn’t wonder who it was. You were washing the third plate when you looked back, Jinyoung was leaning on one of the counters, looking at his fingers and was deep in thought.

You bit your lip and decided to speak.

 

“Hey” you called

Jinyoung looked up and blinked “H-hey”

 

You turned around looking at the dishes again and sighed.

“Sorry about my behavior last night” You quietly said. “It’s not supposed to be brought up just like that and--”

You stopped when Jinyoung sighed and finally gathered all his strength and walked towards you, leaning on the counter just beside you.

“It’s alright… I should be the one saying sorry” He said

“for what?” you wondered, thinking about it, he didn’t say something wrong last night. Why was he sorry?

 

It was quiet for a while and you were almost done with the dishes when he finally spoke.

“For a lot of things…” He said with his soft voice that has taken you forever to hear it again.

You knew what he was talking about and you bit your lip… you didn’t want to talk about it now. You weren’t ready. It’s only been a week since all of you saw each other and you still can’t move about that fact, you just weren’t ready.

Gongchan went downstairs along with CNU and Baro, they saw you and Jinyoung beside each other on the kitchen and they didn’t want to disturb you guys so they stayed quiet. You were thinking of what to say to avoid the conversation and thankfully Baro cannot hide his feelings because of what he saw.

 

“WOW THIS IS JJANG!” He said

 

Jinyoung looked up and you turned around wiping your hands. Baro has opened up the door just beside where the TV was attached and he saw your mini-studio.

“JINYOUNG HYUNG YOU WILL LOVE THIS” Baro shouted and went in

You blinked and suddenly walked towards the room “Yah Cha Baro don’t touch anything, I haven’t saved what I was doing this morning!” you said but it was too late, a song played and your eyes widened.

“Aish” you scratched your head and hurriedly went to the room

 

Jinyoung heard what was playing and he followed you to the room.

His eyes shined at what he saw. it was a little room with a small sofa on the side and on the center of the room was what caught his attention

 

“Oh hey Minah, did you make this song?” Sandeul who just went out of the bathroom went in the room too.

“Y-yeah…” you said and then suddenly asked Baro to get off the seat and you sat there then stopped it from playing and locked your computer.

“Hearing it now made me excited to work with you noona!” Gongchan said

“Errr… Right” You said and pushed them all out of the room

 

“Wae noona I want to hear more!” Baro said and tried to open the door but you pushed him away

“No you cannot! If something goes wrong I have to--” you stopped talking when the doorbell rang.

“Were you expecting anyone?” CNU asked and you shook your head.

 

You clicked the screen beside your door and gasped

“BABE~~~ WE HEARD YOU’RE BACK” a guy’s voice said

 

B1A4 blinked at you.

“Babe?” Sandeul repeated

You looked at all of them and facepalmed and talked back to the person outside which B1A4 cannot see

“why did you come?” you asked

“Wae! I can’t see my babe?” the guy said and chuckled

 

“Don’t tell me she has a boyfriend?” Sandeul whispered a bit too loud and everyone looked at you and Jinyoung. You saw them look and you wave your hands

“I-it’s not what you think” You said then sighed and turned around to finally open the door.

 

--

hehe a mystery guy~~