Family complete

Hubby and Buin

"Authors POV"

Siwon knew his managers reaction, he will definitely be scold but it is worth it, Nari is worth all the trouble that lays ahead. Mi-cha watched how Siwon-s eyebrows twitched, "so that's how he looks when he's deep thinking" she thought gazing at him. The newly weds arrived at their home exhausted from their long day, Siwon opened the door with Mi-cha following behind" AH!" the girl screamed in pain, she was thinking so deep that she didn't notice Siwon stopping in front of her causing them to bump into each other, compared to the muscular horse Mi-cha was light, what a disadvantage! Making her fall to the floor with a loud thud hitting her head. "I'm so so sorry, are you ok, Mi-cha Mi-cha I'm sorry i didn't mean to, oh god are you ok, let me help you I'm so sorry" the man apologized for the 100th time.

"Don't worry about it I'm totally fine, it's ok"  she smiled at him hiding the pain. "No you're not" the man argued carrying her bridal style,"Siwon-sshi, I hit my hurt my head not my legs" she chuckled smiling, it really did give her butterflies, every time he pressed her body closer to his for safety, a light shade of red would color her cute cheeks. Siwon laid her gently on the soft bed, he went into out for a minute then came back with an ice patch, " We need to put this on your head so it doesn't swell" he acknowledged the pained girl in front of him. Siwon sat close to her placing the ice patch on the small pump at the back of her head.

"Mi-cha's POV"

His strong hands held my face ever so lightly, as if it was a weak glass about to break. He slowly turned my head to put the ice patch on the back of it, it was super cold, but his left hand was still holding my face. The feeling was sweet pain, cold and hot, like when you drink a hot drink and a cold drink after each other, causing you toothache. Siwon was so close to me his warm breath coating my delicate neck, I have to confess, Choi Siwon is more good looking than all the men I've met combined together, I couldn't stop staring at him from the corner of my eye, I just had to see him.

"Siwon's POV"

I felt extremely sorry for hurting her, I should have been more careful, after taking her to her bedroom I went to look for an ice patch, when I finally found one I ran quickly towards her room but then I slowed down just about a meter away from her door, I had to keep my idol image right? I held her face with my left hand, her skin was smother than silk and softer than baby skin. She was warm, so warm I wanted to feel more but my right hand went numb from the cold ice patch, it tingled sending me back to reality, I am not her husband, well I am but... you know, I am here because I hurt her and now I'm only helping her cure, I don't know who I am trying to convince you or me. Mi-cha winced in pain every time a put more pressure on her head, It was my fault how stupid can I be? "I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you, didn't I promise you massage? Well I will come on" I offered being more nervous than she was.

"Author's POV"

Mi-cha was just staring at him in disbelief, was he kidding her or no...That look was no joke, he was serious. She slowly turned to lay on her stomach, no matter how nervous she might have been, Siwon was a million times more, the man was shaking like a phone on vibration. She couldn't help but chuckle at his cuteness. Siwon's hands were more skilled than a massage expert it was really great to release Mi-cha's back stress she was very thankful. "T-thank you, y-your turn" Mi-cha stuttered turning Siwon around. The girl wasn't any worse than him in massaging, her fingers worked like magic on his shoulders, it felt insanely good. " Have you worked as massager before?" he asked, " hah, no i just used to give some one a massage ....." she said with a dark expression, her heart ached remembering that guy. Siwon felt her sudden, change as much as he wanted to know more about that someone he didn't want to hurt her more. " Mi-cha, you know if you bump your head, your hair will fall and you'll have a huuuuuge bump " he teased" WHAT, UNDEH!!!!" she fought back hitting his shoulder lightly, "ouch that hurts" he playfully teased. They laughed it off pushing and pulling each other around, strange how they got so close this fast.

Siwon received the silent treatment from his manager, he had told everyone about Nari, the members were super excited the fans too. Siwon's manager quickly changed his mind, finding that a child in WGM will help bring the couple closer. A week later the Si-cha couple went to court and asked for Nari's guardianship, at first the judge seemed hesitant since Siwon is an idol he might not have time for the child but when he saw Mi-cha and how much the couple seemed to want her he finally approved gaining him a shout of victory from Siwon, he was so happy that he hugged Mi-cha and lifted her up. Mi-cha was surprised but too happy to complain, the got their child, their Nari was going home with them.

Nari was waiting for her parents just outside the court room, her little heart was beating faster than usual, though she was young her mind worked like an adult, she knew it was up to the judge to choose where she'll go. With all her might she wished that Siwon and Mi-cha would open the door and run to hug her, to take her home, yes home, with an appa an umma and daughter. The doors of heaven must have been open when she prayed for as soon as she opened her eyes her parents came barging out, "Nari-ah" they called lovingly, "APPA!" she shouted out loud, Mi-cha pouted how come she likes Siwon more than her. " Nari-ah you're our daughter now, let's go home" Siwon said lifting the child up. Mi-cha was still pouting, she wanted to be her umma, she wanted the child t o love her too. That day must have been wish- what- you- want day, " Umma, kaja" Nari said smiling at her umma, " w-what did you call me u-umma, chencha, Siwon, Siwonnie ouri Nari called me umma" she hugged Nari and Siwon's arm, Mi-cha must have been too excited to realize what she had just said, Siwonnie.....The man's heart just stopped

PS: Annyong haseyo, the Si-cha couple are more loveable right,  wait for the next chap ^_^