First sight

Hubby and Buin

"Siwon's POV"

I have come to hate this routine, the same pattern of my every day life has become overwhelming with boredom I wish I could just escape for a little while at least for... "Choi Siwon"  never have I hated my name like these days my managers scream had cut my day dreaming short. " Yes..?" I  answered avoiding my managers sharp gaze, "look at me when I'm talking to you" he hissed quietly, well.. he had to due to the fact that there were hundreds of idols and staff just outside the dressing room we're in. " Are you deaf?!" he continued to shout.

With every word he said I flinched, strange....I should have been used to it by now. "You're requested for a new program"," shro" I answered sharply. "What??!! What did you say??!! Do you think you have a say in this, I'm only informing you. This program is called WGM( we got married), you have to act like a married man with an unknown female" he informed me," Why? Why should I accept to be a make believe husband? You want me to act all cute and sweet with a complete STRANGER Is that what you want?" I shouted so loud my throat must have burnt. " Tomorrow at seven am you'll come to Seoul, your and your wife's house is a little far from town so don't be late" he stated coldly leaving. "ha my wife, as if that's possible, it will be  just work this is just another tiring job" I blabbed out sarcastically.

I plopped down on my bed worn out. It's already 1:00 am how I'm i going to wake up early?

The alarm went off at least three times before I decided to get up. I dragged my swollen feet across the dirty carpet, I am always too tired to clean anything that's why my maid seems to live here. I wore black jeans with a white t-shirt and a black suit's jack, it was quite cold that day so I added a striped gray and white scarf. 6:45, I was 15 minutes early, as much as I hate being ordered around I can't say no to my manager, he is the one that helped me become who I am today.

-

" You made it" I heard a middle aged man say. " Yes, annyonghaseyo, joehee reumeun Choi Siwon eepnehda" I politely introduce myself, " well of course I know you Mr Choi, it's not like you're unknown hah" he said laughing softly, he must be the director I thought.

Director Kim introduced me to the rest of the staff, well not really since they all know me but just for politeness. The house I'll be staying in is quite big I don't think it's fair to just call it a house. " Mr Choi can you please come here i want to introduce you to your wife" director Kim called me from afar. For some reason a small sparkle in my belly twitched, I was interested in something after a long time. I quickened my pace as we neared the front door. " We entered my soon to be house and as soon as I started to walk farther inside..."Choi Siwon" my manager called out from no where, he would only call me by my full name if there was something serious. " I need to talk to you" he said dragging me outside again. " You're next weeks vacation is delayed" he stated calmly, I neither shouted nor protested, I knew better than that. No matter how hard I tried I could never change his mind. Although I was burning with rage I tried to hide it. I will take my revenge, it's time for payback.

-

After manager Seo left I entered the house once again. "Oh here he is" Director Kim informed the others. " Mr Choi the plan has changed you wont be seeing your wife today you'll meet her tomorrow during your super junior 5 concert" he told me disappointment painted on his wide face. The thing that surprised me was that I my self was disappointed. The next day seemed to take for ever to come, I woke up before the alarm went off, in fifteen minutes I was showered, dressed and out. On my way to the concert location I noticed a local district office. An idea popped into my head, I knew it was a huge risk and that a lot of problems would happen but what I was about to do was my revenge, I needed to teach my manager a lesson. I took a registration marriage document and headed to my location grinning evilly.

My members were all sweaty and tired, we have performed seven songs so far. My solo was up next I was going to meet my on-screen wife for the first time.

I stood in the middle of the stage, there must have been a thousand or more fans ahead, the blue ocean of their glow sticks drove me in. No matter how many times I perform every time I see my fans and how many there are I feel blissful. "Annyonghaseyo joehee reumeun Lee Mi-cha eepnehda"  a tall girl introduced herself shyly. Mi-cha... her name is unique like her. Mi-cha wore a gray and white striped top with black high heels, she dresses like me I thought. Similar outfits wont change my mood "I am your w-wife" she shuttered at the word wife. That did change my mood.

Mi-cha couldn't even look at me, her face was hidden behind her long dark brown locks. Mi-cha's hair was wavy but very long. Just a normal girl, not too beautiful and not too hideous.. plain simple?.  " Annyonghaseyo joehee reumeun Choi Siwon eepnehda" I followed suit. The directing team had already explained how the show works, the only problem was that there was no dialog but my biggest problem was that there will be no staff living with us, there is only hidden cameras, well not exactly hidden since we know where they are.

I unconsciously stretched out my hand waiting for her to come to me. Mi-cha slowly walked towards me still facing the floor, I held her hand and asked her to sit on the semicircle chair in front. I started singing (first time) only looking at her, my only emotions were curiosity and freedom. No dialog and no staff scared me but then I knew it was better that way.

" Mi-cha's POV"

His brown eyes and amazed gaze drowned me. I stared at him for so long mesmerizing every little aspect of his beautiful body. I have never been his fan or any other idol well expect from my chengo but that's different."Annyonghaseyo joehee reumeun Lee Mi-cha eepnehda" I introduced my self shyly. When Siwon turned around I couldn't help but face the floor, I was too shy to face him." I am your w-wife" I said shuttering while saying wife. The fans went crazy screaming with delight and envy, I was worried. " Annyonghaseyo joehee reumeun Choi Siwon eepnehda" Siwon said dashing me his gorgeous smile melting all my worries away, he stretched his hand out for me waiting for my hand to reach. I was hesitant at first but then decided to take my chances. As Siwon started singing the hall suddenly became quite as if it was a painkiller that quiets the fans down. Siwon sang while looking at me, eye contact was impossible at that moment I just hoped he wasn't disappointed.

"Siwon's POV"

Mi-cha was a shy girl, she didn't look at me at all but I guess any other girl would have done the same. The gloves she was wearing caught my eye, they had my picture printed on them with the word Hubby knitted on them, seeing that word mad me unconsciously smile. She was sincere. After that night we were known as the Si-cha couple and (winter clouds) since we wore white black and gray in winter.

PS: Hey, i reallly hope you enjoyed my first chap pleas pleas pleas subscribe and comment love ya ( thanks to marykpop 4 the poster)

.