First mission

Hubby and Buin

"Authors POV"

After dinner, Siwon cleaned the table while Mi-cha washed the dishes, it would have been as normal as an actual marred couple if it wasn't for the murdering silence.

The tow newlyweds headed to bed separately after cleaning up extra fast waiting to reach the bedrooms awkward-free zone. Mi-cha laid down in her shorts and t-shirt wondering if what she had done was the right choice, being married that way wasn't the typical childhood fantasy. White dress with flowers, guests and family and friends, nothing to fancy just a normal but special wedding. Her real concern was Siwon's intentions, did he take this marriage seriously or was it for another reason? Did he expect a real wife as in EVERYTHING? She shivered at the though, the girl had never held a guy's hand before, well that's if you don't count her nine year old neighbor, oh what was she thinking. Siwon wouldn't even be thinking about her now, he must have slept already.

"Siwon's POV"

I couldn't sleep, my body ached from tiredness and lack of sleep, still my mind refused to give in. Every time I closed my eyes Mi-cha's face would pop into my mind, the way she stood with her hands tightly held as if she was praying on stage, her brown eyes glimpsing at me from time to time and her voice, oh her voice just haunted me, I knew right then sleep was far from arriving. Why did she agree? She wasn't even an elf I've been told. The way she held her bow reminded me of someone, but who? Not being able to drift to sleep I decided to read my fans messages. My fans are a huge part of my success, they always cheer me on and support me no matter what, I wondered if this marriage decision is also included.

"Mi-cha's POV"

My violin was the first thing i saw when I opened my eyes. I was still tired but decided to freshen up and go downstairs. A disturbing smell guided me to the kitchen, Siwon stood in the middle of the kitchen facing me as i came, never have I thought the tall muscular man could be so cute. Siwon held the burnt toast like a rabbit holding a carrot pouting at me. " I burnt it" he said disappointed, I couldn't help but chuckle at his cuteness but seeing the spilled orange juice on the floor just cracked me up." So much of a romantic breakfast" he mocked himself. "Don't worry it's just breakfast, I'll cook something for us ok" I smiled at him. Siwon nodded with enthusiasm. Food was one of the many available things in this villa. I took eggs, butter, milk, cheese and mushroom from the fridge and wheat, pepper and salt from the right cupboard above the sink. I cracked the eggs into a medium sized bowl and added milk. The electric blinder was no were to be found, "in all this huge kitchen not one blender" I sighed frustrated, "wait I'll help" Siwon offered holding a  a normal hand blender. To say the truth i was worried he'd spill mixture but he was unexpectedly good at it, he was faster than a horse, blending away, Siwon was better than 500 volts, well yes I exaggerated a little but he was really fast. "There I've finished" he said handing me his masterpiece he himself seemed satisfied, I couldn't agree more. After I heated the butter and pour the whisked mixture then added mushroom and cheese. Ten minutes later breakfast was served with mushroom and cheese omelet, kimchi rice and juice. " Perfect" Siwon said digging in, I watched in amazement happy with his reaction, he liked my food he really did.

"Siwon's POV"

The door bell rang after just after we settled down on one of the coaches, " I'll go" I offered standing up,"wait I wanna go too" she joined me. "Annyonghaseyo this is your mission card" a short man said holding put the card. Mi-cha nearly snatched it away but i was quicker" na, ah ah, me first" I teased, "no, me first" she fought back," shero~" i wined pocking my tongue out, " ah wae, I want to read it first" she pouted cutely at me ok I lost she had me , how can I say no to that face?. The mailman probably thought we were mad, not that it mattered we probably were. "Ok, ok truce?" Mi-cha asked extending her hand to shake, " o-okay' I stupidly stuttered. I nervously reached for her hand when SNATCH she took the card running playfully, how stupid of me I laughed running after her. The girl had more energy than a five year old, by the time she stopped I was worn out sitting on the floor. " meh-rong" she stuck her tongue at me playfully, wow she really was cute. "At least we should read it together" I pleaded, "araso"  she mumbled and that was that.

"Mission card"

A new begging means new chances, take the time you have together to make beautiful memories. Seoul kindergarten at 11:00 AM. If your able to connect with the children it would be easy connecting for the both of you.

"Author's POV|

"W-what did I just read?" Siwon questioned staring blankly at the card in the other's hands." What? it will be great come on lets go I love children" Mi-cha cheered excitedly, " I-I can't no ther..." the man lost words, how on earth is he going to tell her that he was scared of children. I mean children.... really? "Your afraid of them, aren't you" Mi-cha asked suddenly," ha, I-I what no of course no.." "yeah you are"the girl teased, "I'm not it's just that the...", " I can't believe it a grown man scared from five year olds" she continued teasing. Siwon was embarrassed to say the least, he faced the floor not knowing what to do or say. "Siwon-shi" Mi-cha called, strange it was the first time hearing her call him, " It's ok, no need to be shy, shall I tell you something but promise me you wont laugh" she asked hopeful, Siwon nodded. "I-i'm scared of t-twins" the girl confessed, "hahah, no, my stomach, haha, twins" Siwon cracked up laughing, tears falling down " twins" he kept repeating."Don't tease me you promised you wont laugh" Mi-cha pouted pushing the guy to his limits. Siwon and Mi-cha teased each other all the way to the kindergarten, with several " twins" and "children" heard between their laughs. "Were here~" Mi-cha sang excitedly, "god please help me" Siwon silently prayed.

ps: What a funny couple tune in for the next chap ^_^