Awkwardness

Hubby and Buin

" Authors POV"

After Siwon's solo both of them hurried off stage. Mi-cha wasn't used to crowded places, idols running around trying to get ready on time, staff shouting orders for lighting and sound effects not forgetting the nagging managers. Her eyebrows twitched in discomfort, she looked terrified in fact she was terrified. One of the sound speakers had fallen making the staff go crazy, people running in all directions trying to figure out a way to solve there problem. A staff member dashed past Mi-cha bumping into her slim shoulder nearly knocking her down if it wasn't for .....

"Siwon's POV"

As I wiped my sweat away Mi-c ha stood at least a meter away. The look on her face screamed discomfort,  I realized she didn't like crowded places. "So this really is a new beginning, knowing what she likes and hates, this relationship has really started."I smiled at my own thoughts. A tall young looking man ran towards us or I guess towards Mi-cha, slightly bumping into her, I reacted quickly but couldn't hold her, I just held her shoulder preventing her from falling. Mi-cha mumbled a thank you still slightly shocked.

Manager Seo drove us to the new house/villa with silence lingering in the van. Right after our luggage was placed in the living room my manager disappeared. There was only me and her left, it was very awkward, I'm usually social but this time was different. " Let's unpack first then eat dinner" I proposed, " neh" was all she said so we immediately started unpacking, thankful that there was something to do. "What's that?" I asked looking at the huge leather bag she was holding. "It-t's nothing" she stuttered hiding it from me, since we don't know each other well, I wouldn't have insisted but I was really curios at that time. "Mi-cha it's okay, you can show me" I assured smiling hoping for a good response, and I did get it. The brunette started to slowly  her black leather bag. A black shiny electric violin was revealed. I must say I was amazed and shocked, she didn't seem anything but quite and plain when we first met but I guess looks can deceive.

" Can you play it?" I asked, " I-it's a gift a-and i tried learning to play on it for a while" she confessed. "Play something for me" I demanded more like plead. "I-I can't I'm not good enough" Mi-cha whispered, not good enough? Why was thinking like that," It doesn't matter play anything for me, it's not like I'm any better" I assured her beaming hopefully. Even though she hesitated at first she took the violin in her small hands. With the violin in her left hand and bow in her right Mi-cha started to play. I was amazed, the harmony drowned me but the true shock was that Mi-cha started singing, her voice and the music were like wine, I was drunk from all that art.

"Mi-cha's POV

My hands trembled against the instrument, it has been a long while since I've played a single note, will he hate it? Was he going to tell me to stop? These questions ran through my head until my bow hit the first string. All of my worries had melted away, with every note a new sparkle of light shown bright across my face, I had forgotten how this felt, I had forgotten my love for music. The last note had finished but there was silence, all  through the song he made no sound all that time I had closed my eyes, my only hope was that he wasn't disturbed by it. I partly opened my eyes facing the floor waiting to be shouted at or scold but nothing came, I started to doubt his presence. I lifted my face slightly to see Siwon staring at me. To be honest I couldn't tell if he liked or not, I still don't know him, hoping he did I asked if he was ok.

"Siwon's POV'

Drunk from Mi-cha's art nothing mattered then, nothing at all, her voice lingered long after she had finished, she was breathtaking. "A-are you ok?" she asked worried, nothing came out from my mouth, I don't think I understood what she was saying exactly, my mind had stopped working. Tow minutes later I nodded in  response, " You .Are. Breath. Taking" I stated still gazing at her. Mi-cha must have been shocked, her eyes grew twice the normal size, her plump lips parted from each other, she looked very cute. " Have you never considered auditioning for SM, I am sure you'll be accepted" I said playing her song over and over again in my head."I- I'm not good enough" she repeated, "who told you that?! It's a lie and you know it, you are not good your are excellent, I don't know how no body noticed it before".

"Mi-cha's POV"

"He had, someone had noticed me before, he believed in me but now he's far away" I thought to myself half smiling with bitterness half with happiness. Our villa had tow floors, the bedrooms were one the second floor. I loved the kitchen it was wide and neat. The living room contained tow, three-seated sofas and tow armchairs. A plasma screen was fitting in the wall as well. We both finished unpacking ready to shower. The fact that our bedrooms faced each other was nerve racking. That day was very tiring, the only think that could calm me was a warm bath, so I hopped into the bathroom and took a bath, I dried my hair and wore the bottom part of my pajamas' and walked to my bed. I wore a purple cotton vest before I started looking for my phone. "Mi-cha, Mi-cha" I heard Siwon calling me, I panicked my vest was see through I didn't know what to do.

"Siwon's POV"

A familiar tune played, it was a mobiles ringtone. I followed the sound and noticed it came from Mi-cha's Mobile phone. I knew the song but couldn't remember exactly who sang it. "Mi-cha, Mi-cha" I called heading upstairs. Mi-cha's door was open so I supposed she was just sitting down. I walked inside to see a nervous looking Mi-cha wearing a see through vest. I immediately turned around not knowing what to do, " I-I'm sorry, your phone was ringing and I-I, please come down for dinner" I stuttered placing her phone in front of her bedroom door. Flustered, embarrassed shy I don't know what I felt then, it was all new for me, I wondered if it was for her, the fact that she's 25 means she must have had a boyfriend somewhere down the road.

"Authors POV"

Dinner was as awkward as it could be if not more. The fact that only them were in a villa and that they were still complete strangers wasn't helped by the situation earlier. "A-a Mi-cha, I need to tell you something or ask you" Siwon started. Mi-cha choked on her carrot not expecting his words, What would he want or need, he already had it all right? she asked herself. After gulping a whole class of water served by Siwon she nodded in response. " I want you to sign this" Siwon requested taking a piece of paper and handing it over with a pen. Mi-cha held the document shaking, a MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE waiting to be signed by her. "I-I though it was a fake marriage" the worried girl stated." Yes, I know but i changed the rules, if you're going to be my wife then you'll be my wife for real and legally" Siwon said firmly. "Rules?! It's not a game" Mi-cha half shouted half whispered. " No it's not a game, I am being honest, it is your decision you can choose what ever you want and I'll accept it" The serious man assured anticipating her decision. If only he knew why she accepted to join the program in the first place, if only he knew. The reason behind her acceptance is no joke, Mi-cha knew she had to accept, there was no backing out after this. "O-okay, I'll sign" she said holding the pen while shaking. She did it, she sign their marriage certificate, now it was real and in front of all viewers, sure his manager will delete that scene but he wouldn't be able to undo what they did. They are husband and wife now.

 

Ps: SOOO they're really married now i wonder what'll happen next, please subscribe ^_^ and comment