Appa??

Hubby and Buin

"Mi-cha's POV"

"We're here" I sang getting out of the car. I waited for Siwon's door's closing sound but it never came" Siwon-sshi we're here come on" I said through the half opened window from my side, he didn't move, a real statue I thought. I walked towards his door and opened it, "give me you're hand and let's goooooo" I ordered childly.

"Siwon's POV"

Mi-cha asked to hold my hand, my hand. I was more surprised than when reading the mission. Our first skinship was today, in fact now, that was all I was thinking about.Slowly my hand met her soft tanned hand.My heart beat fasten with every second of our small contact, it was new and real. I think Mi-cha was too excited for the trip that she didn't notice her hand still holding mine. She pulled me to the head teachers office holding my hand tightly, I'm not complaining, it's just that I'm afraid I'll start getting used to it.

"Mi-cha's POV"

"Ah Siw...." I stopped talking as saw him stare at our locked hands. How stupid was I, I didn't even let go, no wonder he was silent all the way. I quickly pulled my hand away with my cheeks burning, great now I'm the freak. "L-let's go in " I stuttered knocking on the wooden door a little too hard, " Yes, yes please come in" The head teacher called us in. "Annyonghaseyo, I'm sorry for the hard knocking" I apologized shyly, "don't worry please come in" a woman asked us to sit down. The head teacher ms Park was so sweet, her light brown hair was neatly pulled behind her ears. I took a glance at Siwon every while and again making sure he's ok. We haven't seen the kids and he's already sweating. "Well if you would follow me" Ms Park said standing up, I had to drag Siwon up an pull him towards the door, Ms Park chuckled, I wonder why.

"Authors POV"

As Mi-cha dragged Siwon through the corridors following Ms Park the first class bell rang. "This is class A, Ms Kang is in charge of this class please go in, I need to go back to work, thank you for coming" Ms Park informed excusing herself. Siwon's hands began to shake, what was he doing in front a bunch of four year old monkeys? He thought frozen in his spot as MI-cha pushed him inside. " Annyonghaseyo we are the.., wae~ say it with me" she nudged the daydreaming Siwon, " ahh, neh, annyonghaseyo we are the Si-cha couple" they introduced themselves one smiling the other frowning. " waaaaah. annyonghaseyo class A eepnehda" the kids returned the favor. "Cute" Mi-cha squealed childly, " scary" Siwon whispered into the girls ears earning him a glare from her. "oh, annyonghaseyo I'm Ms Kang, pleas come join us" the short and cute teacher invited them to join their circle. Siwon's steps seemed as heavy as an elephants, "bali~, sit next to me here" Mi-cha pushed him down next to her immediately turning towards the little girl next to her. Mi-cha stared at the little girl intensely not believing how cute she was, the little girl was frightened by the brunette giant staring at her, Causing little Nari to cry, what was surprising was that Nari ran to Siwon making him freeze. If it wasn't for Nari's frightened scream Mi-cha would have exploded, laughing at the man's reaction, a statue again she thought. "Nari, Nari-ah please calm down" Ms Kang tried to take the child from Siwon, she wouldn't move, not a bit. Nari was cutely strangling him, if it wasn't for Siwon's scarf he would have had deep scars. Mi-cha tried to sooth the girl but every time she touched her loud screaming would be heard, "APPA!!!" Nari screamed holding the man more tightly. "Appa?" Siwon questioned himself. Mi-cha too was surprised including the speechless teacher.

"Siwon's POV"

"Shh, it's okay baby I'm here, appa is here" I tried calming Nari down. Her warmth was something I have never felt, when she called me appa I felt like holding her tight and running away, strange I have only met her, it seems like I'm getting attached to new people more deeply. After fifteen minutes Nari was sniffling softly on my chest, my numb legs wobbled as I tried standing up, gladly Mi-cha helped me stable. Ms Kang succeeded at convening Nari to play with her class mates until we had a small chat.

"Nari is a sensitive child, I have known her for six months now and today was the first day I've heard her speak, I didn't even know how her voice sounded like. Nari's mother passed away while giving birth to her, her father passed away last year, he drowned while trying to save her". Ms Kang narrated the child's painful story, " I am very pleased that she liked you Mr Choi, I think your resemble her father is some way." She continued staring at the floor. My heart ached badly, how could this little girl handle all of that alone? She hasn't seen her mother and her father passed away in front of her. "I want to adopt her" I informed the teacher, "w-what, Siwon-sshi what are talking about? You know the trouble manager Seo would put you in" Mi-cha tried talking me out of it, "you're an idol,  how are you going to raise her alone?" she asked, "I'm not alone I have you right?" I answered looking her in the eyes.

"Mi-cha's POV"

"I have you right?" he asked locking his gaze with mine, a slight shiver ran down my spine, he has me, what did he mean? Am I really a wife to him? Is this marriage real? " Please help me raise her, she needs her parents" the smooth harmony of his voice must have pulled my head down and raised it up again, did I just nod? Did I just agree to become a mother and a real wife? What was I doing????

Siwon smiled warmly at me, who would have known one small smile from a man would melt my worries away. "Well, I'm very surprised and pleased with your decision, Nari is a very special child I hope you take care of her. We need to inform the head teacher then the court, if they decide you tow are good enough for the child you will become her legal parents. Please don't worry about anything since you are an idol you should be very busy so we'll do all the process for you" Ms Kang offered sweetly, "that will be great, we are very thankful" I assured her standing with Siwon by my side heading towards the children again. It was hard to imagine him playing innocently with the kids, tickling and holding them, wasn't he afraid of them less than an hour ago??? I was just amazed by his honest actions. He really is a good man my husband is a good namcha.

"Siwon's POV"

From a single man to a husband and father in less than a week, now that's what I call an accomplishment. Mi-cha smartly found a way to talk to Nari, she asked her to help with the food serving and that's how they became friends. We helped Ms Kang organize a trip to the beach, it wasn't very far only a block or tow away. Nari held my hand and another little boy, was he flirting with her??? How dare he" yah, don't look at her, yahhhh stop smiling towards her, why you little ..." "hahaah, Siwon stop it, he's just being nice to her, don't embarrass her in front of her friends" Mi-cha laughed taking the annoying monkey boy away from my gazing eyes. The day was full of laughs and cries from a kid or another, me and Mi-cha ran all day long, it was harder and more tiring than all my activities put together. Mi-cha especially was tired, she worked really hard, I'm used to it, working all day but she wasn't, her forehead started to show drops of sweat, I was worried.

"Authors POV"

"I'll give a massage when we get home" the man offered avoiding her gaze."R-really?" she asked not sure if he was joking or not, "yep, you've worked hard today, look you're even sweating" he said drawing closer to her. Siwon pulled out his handkerchief and wiped her face slowly, the girl could only stare at his outstanding beauty, -please no, I can't not you- she begged silently to herself, she was afraid her heart would give in. "Let's go home" Siwon winked at her helping her up. They both said their goodbyes to the kids, Nari cried but then calmed down when she heard that they were going to take her home with them later. Nari always wanted a family, an appa and umma, and she has found them, her cute smile spread across her face as she waved them off. Home, "let's go home" that's what he said, not back to the house or villa but home, his words ran around Mi-cha's mind all the way home.

PS: wow a wife and kid together, poor guy a lot of responsibility for an Idol, hope everything turns out well. please subscribe and comment ^_^