My Decision

Our Love Will Never End

Chapter 9

 

"She.. Is in a good condition. Thank God, she can survive since someone already donated her heart to her. We should thank that kind person."The doctor said with a smile plastered on his face. he tapped on Donghae's shoulder before he walked away. Donghae and the others sighed in relief. Now, they could smile. Thanks to that kind person. They really wondered who was that kind person.

'Thank God.'Donghae smiled. He wanted  to cry but he just hold back his tears. He wanted to look strong in front of them. Leeteuk, who noticed Donghae was trying to hold back his tears, just smiled. He knew, that boy still love his 'sister'. He went to Donghae and hugged him. "You can cry if you want. Don't hold your tears. If you're happy, then, cry."He said and patted his back. Finally, Donghae let out his tears and cried, while hugging Leeteuk.

"Gumawo, hyung.."He said between his tears. "No, it's okay. Let's talk outside."They broke the hugged and went outside.

* * *

The beautiful scenery in front of them didn't even grabbed their attention. The atmosphere between them was silence and awkward. Leeteuk secretly gazed at Donghae when Donghae was not looking at him and he noticed that Donghae became thinner than before. "Did you eat properly these past few days? You look thinner. And now you look lifeless."He let out his thought. Silence.. That was Donghae's answer. Nervous, he put his hand into his jeans pocket.

"Seems like you're the only one who notice it. Congrats."Donghae chuckled. After a few minutes, he answered. Leeteuk smiled a little but, something's odd was hiding behind his smile. "How's Eun Seo? Your new girlfriend?"He finally asked him the question. He really needed to ask him that question. If Donghae could answer it, then sorry, Yoona's not yours anymore. If he couldn't answer it, .. A second chance will be given to him.

"You're testing me now, aren't you? I'm sorry but I know the answer, hyung. Since you're asking, I should answer it right? She's fine, thank you. Why? Do you want to meet her? She's really beautiful though."Donghae answered it calmly, making Leeteuk dumbfounded. How could he said that so calmly in front of someone that related to Yoona? What's wrong with him? Shouldn't he felt ashamed of himself? Shouldn't he felt regretted for cheating behind Yoona's back? Or the opposite? Why he said something that he knew, he will make him be more angrier at him?

Leeteuk cleared his throat, trying to hide his anger. If this place is not a hospital, in just a second, he will punch Donghae on the face. How dared him..

"I beg you, please don't hate me. I'm saying that just for fun since we're already break up, thanks to Eunhyuk hyung."Donghae closed his eyes when the wind blew and hit his face. Leeteuk breathed heavily. A sighed could be heard. "So, what is your next plan?"He asked and rest his arm on Donghae's shoulder. After he heard from Donghae's own mouth that he's already break up with Eun Seo, finally, his heart could beated normally.

"I want to go to France for 5 year. That's the only way for me to forget all of this."Donghae answered and the looked on his face was unreadable. Leeteuk's eyes went wide opened. He didn't expect Donghae will go to France for 5 year just because he wanted to forget about all of his unsolved problems. "But why France? Can't you just stay here and be by Yoona's side every day? She needs you the most, Hae." He said, tried to be calm. Definitely, there's something wrong with Donghae today.

"She needs me the most? Nonsense.. She hurts the most because of me. She should've let me go. She don't me anymore. If I stay by her side every day, maybe, her life will be miserable because of me and I don't want that to happen. I admit that I'm a bad, and a heartless person, but I do love her. For the sake of her life, I will let her go. I should leave her. She deserve to be with a guy that really love her and a guy that is caring towards her."Tears started to brim at the corner of his eyes.

Leeteuk stared Donghae for 30 seconds. Couldn't believed what he had heard just now. Did Donghae just said that he's a bad and a heartless person? But, he's actually not. He's the only person who can make Yoona happy! When he's by her side, Yoona will smile widely and he's making jokes, she will laugh hardly. But why he said that he will just hurt her more if he stay by her side? That was totally wrong!

"Listen to me.. You're wrong, Hae. Absolutely wrong! Even after she knew about your relationship with other girl, she still ask about you and she never stop talking about you. She always said 'The bestest person in this world is Lee Donghae.' with her pale face and her weak smile. She will give you another chance, Hae. Believe me."Leeteuk said each words carefully. He meant what he had said. There's no reason for him to lie. What's the point anyway?

Donghae froze on his place. He closed his eyes and tears flowed down from his eyes. Why he was so cruel towards her? Why he doesn't even think of her when he was with another girl? Oh my.. I'm so sorry, Yoong.. But why do you love me even after you knew that I'm cheating on you. Why!?!

"What are you going to do now? Leaving Yoona and make her miss you more until she die? That's what you want? We cannot predict what will happen in the future but, Yoona's future is in your hand, Hae. You do know, she has a weak heart, but why do you want to leave her? Can't you think about it first?"Leeteuk asked desperately. He really wanted to make Donghae to cancel his plan to go to France.

Taking a deep breath, Donghae thought hardly. Should he leave her? Or should he stay by her side?


3 weeks later..

Yoona was becoming better and better by each day. She could walk, eat and do everything by herself. Unlike 2 weeks ago, as soon as she woke up from her 'dream',the doctor prohibited her from doing things by her own. She needs someone to stay by her side every day. At first, she thought that Donghae will stay with but her thought was absolutely wrong! It's Taeyeon and Leeteuk.. Donghae? He didn't even visits her.. She was waiting for him every day, every night and even in her dream but, he didn't come. She wanted to see him, she didn't care about his relationship with other girls. She needed to see him! She missed him badly..

"Yoong, stop daydreaming."Taeyeon waved her hands in front of Yoona's face, making Yoona startled a bit. "Oops, sorry!"Taeyeon immediately apologized when she saw her best friend surprised because of her. She didn't mean it though.

"Uhmm.. Unnie.."Yoona tilted her head and stared at Taeyeon's face deeply. Taeyeon smiled, she know what to do. "Yes, dear Yoona. What do you want to ask?"She caressed Yoona's face lovingly. Yoona smiled widely. 'Yes!'

"Urmm.. Where is Donghae oppa..?"She asked, lowing her voice, suddenly felt shy with her own question. She lowered down her head, her eyes was staring at the floor.

Yoona heard a chuckled came from Taeyeon's mouth. She felt that her cheek was burning. She pouted and crossed her hands on her chest, acting like she's angry. "Okay, okay. He's in France now."Taeyeon answered her question with a smile. "Why? Because of his work?"Yoona asked again. She was curious.

Taeyeon's face became dull. Suddenly felt nervous. Should she answer the question or left it hanging? But, if she tell her the truth, she will be shocked and cry. She looked down and thought of something. Yoona, who was watching her, became uneasy by her action.

"Ermm.. He wants to build a new life there.. But not with that girl.. He already left that girl.. He wants to forget all things that happen to him lately.. I don't know when he will come back or maybe he will not come here anymore."Taeyeon looked down while she played with her fingers, nervous.

Yoona smiled bitterly. Now she understand why, he suddenly went to France without saying anything to her. It's all her fault. She bluntly said 'I hate you' in front of him, and she blamed herself for saying it. 'Maybe this is a punishment from God', she thought. She then remembered how he treated her when she was eavesdropping his conversation with Eunhyuk. She couldn't forget what he called her that day, '', that's what he had called her. He didn't know how hurt it was being called a '' by someone she love the most in this world. But, she willing to forgive him and give him another chance.

Taeyeon watched Yoona secretly. 'She's in a deep thought. She still love Donghae, I know it. Just wait, Yoong. I'm sorry for lying to you. I didn't mean it at all. Believe me, after this, you will soon have a wonderful life. Just wait for it.'

* * *

"Are you sure you're going to do this?"Eunhyuk asked, while playing with his food. Donghae smiled, a smile that was full of secret. "I'm 100% sure, hyung. Don't worry,  I already plan it carefully. You just need to bring her to my place, that's all."

"But what if she refuses?"Eunhyuk stared at his brownish eyes. "You're asking too many question. Just eat!"Donghae lazily answered and eat his foods. Eunhyuk smirked.


5 weeks later, Yoona finally discharged from the hospital. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk was responsible to pick her up. Yoona walked faster towards them since she couldn't run yet.

"Oppa!! I missed you so much!!!"She hugged Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk hugged her back as a reply. The broke the hugged and smiled. "I miss you too, princess."He pinched her nose. Leeteuk, who was watching from behind, just shook his head. He was busying himself with taking Yoona's luggage to the car.

"Eunhyuk oppa. Don't forget, she will soon to be your friend 'ehem'."Taeyeon teased from afar. Eunhyuk rubbed the back of his head, embarassed. Yoona looked at them blankly. Confused was shown on her face.

"What are you guys talking about?"Yoona asked but Eunhyuk pushed her and let her entered the car first. Taeyeon and Leeteuk just laughed.

* * *

Yoona smiled to herself as she could see the world again. She thought she will die when she did the surgery but she was completely wrong. But, behind her smile, she was actually sad. Sad because Donghae's not here anymore, with her. Now, with whom will she shares her happiness? 'Oppa, how are you?'Her eyes began to fill with tears. Not so long later, it dropped onto her cheek.

"Unnie, where are we going?"She tried to sound cheerful. She wiped the tears that fell from her eyes. "Secret!"Taeyeon smiled secretly. Yoona didn't care about it too much so she just stayed quietly on her seat, thinking about what will happen to her in the future, without him.

 

"Hyung, can you stop here for a while. I need to go and take something."Eunhyuk asked Leeteuk to stop in fron of the Lee Company. Yoona froze on her seat. 'Isn't this is Donghae oppa workplace? Oh, Eunhyuk also work here with him.'

Leeteuk parked his car on the parking lot. Eunhyuk went out from the car but then he opened Yoona's door that was on the back. "Do you want to come with me?"He asked. Yoona imediately answered yes. Taeyeon and Leeteuk looked at each other and smiled widely.

"Okay then, let's go."They went inside the building. Yoona felt her heart was beating rapidly. Nervous maybe? 'Why do I feel nervous? He's not here anywhere..'She thought sadly.

They went inside the elevator and Eunhyuk pressed the 6th floor. Yoona swallowed her saliva. She wanted to start a conversation with Eunhyuk, to ease the nervousness. "Urmm.. Btw oppa, there must be a new worker that replace Donghae oppa place. Can I know what is his name?"She asked. Eunhyuk turned his head towards her but he didn't answer her question. Instead, he showed her a mysterious smile. The elevator then opened. Eunhyuk went out first, leaving Yoona behind. Yoona followed him a few seconds later.

They stood in front o Donghae's 'old' office. Yoona bit her lower lips. She looked at Eunhyuk. "Oppa, what are we doing here?"She asked. Eunhyuk looked at her. "Oh, aren't you curious about the person that replace your oppa? Go inside and take a look. I'll wait here."He said with a smile. 'Eh?! I'm going inside alone? Okay..'

Yoona nodded her head and pushed the door. When she went inside, she was shocked.  There, she saw Donghae waving his hand  while smiling at her. Their old pictures was hanging around the room. She was dumbfounded. What is he doing here? That's what she was thinking. But, deeply inside her heart, she was happy because she finally see him.

"Oppa.."She said when he slowly walked towards her. "How are you, my princess?"He asked. Now, he's standing in front of her. He couldn't help but smile at his princess. "I'm.. not fine.."She said and let her tears dropped from her eyes. How happy she's now!

"Why? Because I didn't visit you when you're still in the hospital? I did actually. I visited you when you're already sleeping."He caressed her hair lovingly. Yoona tilted her head cutely and pouted. Donghae laughed at her childishness.

"Im Yoona, don't act like you're still a kid."He said and that make Yoona's face became sour. 'Aish!'He mumbled and kissed her on the cheek. Her eyes grew wide and wider when he kissed her on the lips.

"I'm sorry for what I had done to you in the past. I called you something that made you hate me. I'm really sorry. I'm breaking our promise and did many things that made you hurt. I'm really really sorry. So, you will forgive me aren't you?"He looked at her teary eyes deeply. Yoona nodded her head and pulled him for a kiss. Donghae smiled in between their kiss.

They broke the kiss and Yoona smiled shyly at Donghae. They always kiss on the lips before but Donghae was the one who always kiss her first but now, she starts it first.

"Me too.. I'm sorry for not telling you about my illness. I'm scared, if you know about my illness, you will leave me. I don't want that to happen. But, you're actually the opposite. You still love me eventhough you already know about it. I love you.."She said.

Donghae cupped and shook his head. "No matter what happen to you, I will always love you until I die."He kissed her forehead. Yoona closed her eyes. "Yoona-ah, am I still your boyfriend?"He asked.

Yoona laughed at his silly question. "Of course you're!"She hit him on the chest. "Then, should we get married?"He asked again. Yoona blinked her eyes cutely. "So, you do want it.."Then he walked closer to Yoona. He placed his mouth on her ear and ily whispered, "Should we have 5 babies after we get married? We can start it now if you want.."

Yoona eyes went wide opened and she tried to run away but Donghae hugged her first. She struggled hard to escape, but Donghae was much stronger than her. She could only scream when Donghae carried her onto the sofa. Donghae smiled in happiness so do Yoona. Finally, they know, their love will never end until they die.


Finally Finished! T_T

How was it? Do you guys like the ending? If it's lame, then I'm sorry.

I would like to thank all the subscribers that had subscribed this story and to those who upvote this story. Thank you so much!!

I'll miss your comment and I hope you guys will always support me in the future! (if I create a new story)

Thank you!!! I'll miss you~!