Got Hurt By His Words

Our Love Will Never End

Chapter 6

 

Eunhyuk's POV

 

As I stepped my foot into my house, I took off my shoes and put it in on the shoe rack. But then, I saw a familiar pair of shoes on the shoe rack. "Donghae?"I wondered. I called one of my maid and asked them about it. "Is Donghae here?"She nodded her head and pointed to my room upstairs. "He is waiting for you in your room but I think he's inside your private room now.."The maid explained.

My eyes went wide opened in horror. He's inside that .. room? No, he can't!!! He can't!!! He's forbidden to go into that room!!! No, no.. It can't be.. "You're kidding me, right?"I asked, my eyes stared deeply into her eyes. I'm hoping that the maid is just guessing.

"I've given him the key of the room.."She answered with her head lowered down, scared to face me. I stared at her in disbelief. "How .. How dare you give him the key of the room!! I've never instructed you to just let anybody enter my private room!! Didn't I said to you before? Don't let anybody, even if they're my friends to enter MY, MY private room!!"I let out my anger towards her.

"Aish!!"I screamed at her and ran upstairs to the place ..

 

end of Eunhyuk's POV

* * *

"Donghae-ah.."Eunhyuk slowly walked to him. Donghae ignored him and kept staring at HER picture. He wondered why his own bestfriend kept his girlfriend's picture.. Without his knowing, tears ecaped from his eyes. "Am I cry? Really? Am I??!!?!"He shouted as many tears spilled down. "Donghae-ah.."Eunhyuk touched his shoulder but then he quickly shove his hand away.

"You love her, don't you? You're in love with her, don't you? She's in love with you too, right? You two spend many times together behind my back, right?"Donghae shot him a death glare. His eyes were puffy and red because of crying but, it is also because of an unexplainable anger.

"Donghae-ah I-"

"I hate you."Donghae cutted Eunhyuk's words. "I hate you! No need to explain all of this because I already know it."He stared at his face angrily. Eunhyuk tried to explain but once again, he got cutted by Donghae.

"You betrayed me. You betrayed your best friend, Lee Hyukjae! Ah.. Now I understand why you send me her pictures and now, I understand why she suddenly hiding herself from me. It's because she's dating you, right?! You want to boast about your 'new' girlfriend to me, right? It's because-"

"takk!" A slapped landed on Donghae's cheek. Donghae hold his red cheek and tried to slap Eunhyuk's back but Eunhyuk quickly caught his hand. "Can't you just let me explain??!?! Huh!?!?! Yah! You're a stupid idiot boyfriend, don't you know that?!!"Eunhyuk shouted at him, tears started to brim at the corner of his eyes.

Donghae froze on his place. Eunhyuk harshly let go of his hand. "Break up with Eun Seo, now!!!"Eunhyuk said to him strictly. His eyes were burning with fire as he stared at Donghae's. "Who are you to command me, huh!?!!?"

"You're actually hurting Yoona's feeling, Lee Donghae!!!!! Don't you remember about the promise that you made with her 4 years ago? You promised her that you-"

"That I will not cheating on her?!!?"Donghae laughed sarcastically. "But I'm not the one who is breaking the promise first. SHE's the first one who breaking OUR promise."He emphasized the word 'SHE and OUR'.

Eunhyuk clenched his fist tightly. "Why? Do you want to hit me? Then hit me now!!!"Donghae screamed, threatening Eunhyuk to beat him. Eunhyuk breathed deeply as he continued.

"Son Eun Seo or Yoona."He said, closing his eyes. He's tired of fighting with Donghae so to make things clearly, he asked Donghae to choose between the two girls. If he choose Eun Seo then, he promised, he will not tell Donghae about Yoona's condition.. But if he choose Yoona then..

"EUN SEO. She's way better than that b*itch!"Donghae honestly said to him. "Now, you can have her all-"He got cutted by ...

"I hate you .. oppa ..."


"Promise to call me after you meet Eunhyuk, okay?"Leeteuk said as he caressed Yoona's hair. "Neh, oppa."Yoona smiled. She's smiling widely at her oppa but because of her pale face, the wide smile was mistaken as a fake smile by him.

"I'll go first, oppa! Annyeong!!"Yoona went out from the car and went inside Eunhyuk's house. Actually, the doctor allowed Yoona to meet Eunhyuk but with one condition, she will back to the hospital before 7.00 p.m.

"Eunhyuk oppa~"Yoona sang sweetly. "Oppa~"She called him again but no answer. Then, one of his maid came and greet her. "Oh, Yoona-ah!!!"The maid quickly hugged her and asked about her condition. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the hospital now? Aigoo, you look so pale, Yoona-ah.."The maid cuppped Yoona's face.

Yoona smiled at the maid but she didn't tell her the answer. "Hmm.. Where is Eunhyuk oppa?"She changed the topic. Then, a shouting voice came from upstairs answered her question. She quickly went to the place where she heard it..

She heard someone speak. She recognize that voice and it's Eunhyuk voice. But she wondered, who's with him in the room? "Should I go to the room?"She asked herself.

Yoona bravely walked to the room but then she stopped when she heard a male voice.. A very familiar voice.. The voice that she missed.. The voice that she wants to hear since she's in the hospital..

"D-Donghae.. o-oppa..?"She covered with her right hand. Now she's leaning against the wall, beside the room. "B-but what are they talking about? W-why they sounded like quarreling?.."She decided to eavesdrop their conversation.

'You're actually hurting Yoona's feeling, Lee Donghae!!!!! Don't you remember about the promise that you made with her 4 years ago? You promised her that you-'

'That I will not cheating on her?!!?' Then she heard HIM laughed sarcastically. 'But I'm not the one who is breaking the promise first. SHE's the first one who break OUR promise.'Yoona bit her lips as she tried to not let her tears escape.

'Why? Do you want to hit me? Then hit me now!!!'Yoona started to panic when she heard Donghae's word. She's ready to stop them but ..

'Son Eun Seo or Yoona.' Yoona stayed still in her place. "So that girl name is Son Eun Seo.. W-what a beautiful n-name.."A fake smile was seen on her face. She will not interrupt them until she heard his answer. She's hoping that he will choose her and not Eun Seo..

'EUN SEO. She's way better than that b*itch!'

His words made Yoona's heart stopped from beating. She felt like someone has stabbed her heart with a very sharp knife.. How dare he .. How dare he called her .. 'B*tch'? She wondered what she had done to him. "Is it because I didn't contact him for these past few days..? But why him called me that..?"

Tears that are waiting to fall finally falling one by one from her beautiful eyes. She walked closer the room and now, she's standing in front of the room. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply.

"I hate you .. oppa ..."That words came out from .. Her voice was shaking.. Tears of sadness spilled down, making her pale face wet..


Finally Updated !

This story nearly comes to the end ~! T_T

Just ignore my grammar mistake!! I'm not very good at ENGLISH ~

But, what will happen next? Want to find out?

THEN WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER !