Please Save Her..?

Our Love Will Never End

Chapter 4

 

Donghae greeted his father as soon as his father entered the Lee's Company. His father hugged him and patted his shoulder  lightly. "How are you, my son? Do you like your new assistant?"He asked, half smilling. Donghae grinned and laughed nervously. "She's okay and beautiful too."He answered. "I know you like her but don't act too lovingly to her because Yoona might get jealous."His father advised him and walked off from him. Donghae's smiled dissapeared when he heard his father said HER name.

"Donghae-ah!!"One of his friend called him. Donghae turned his body to see who is calling him. "Oh, Sungmin-ah!"He smiled and walked closer to Sungmin. "You're late today, Min-ah."He hit Sungmin's forehead. Sungmin pouted at his action. "Don't hit me!"He rubbed his forehead. "Why are you late today?"Donghae asked. "You know Lee Hyukjae right?"Sungmin suddenly asked Donghae. Donghae's expression changed. He froze on his place and he tried to avoid Sungmin's eye contact.

"Ai, don't acted like you don't know him. All the workers in the company know about your friendship with him. We even give you two a cute couple nickname, 'EunHae'."Sungmin smiled showing his white teeth. Donghae smirked. "EunHae? What an odd nickname.."He whispered. "Pardon?"Sungmin asked. "Oh, nothing. So, what about that 'Lee Hyukjae'?"Donghae asked. Sungmin then took out an envelope from his work bag. "Here, take this."He gave the envlope to Donghae.

Donghae took the envelope and looked at it. "What is this? Why are you giving me this?"He asked. He did not understand Sungmin. "He gave it to me this morning and he asked me to give it at you so you can read it. "Sungmin said. Donghae refused to take the envelope and he tried to give it back to Sungmin but Sungmin walked away from him leaving him alone in the corridor. "Why he give me this?"Donghae gazed at the envelope and headed to his office that is on 3rd floor.


Taeyeon let out a heavy sighed as she stared at Yoona's medicine. She thought about how her life will be without Yoona. "I hope we will found your heart donor, Yoona-ah.."She smiled weakly and walked to Yoona's ward. When she already a few meters away from her room, she saw Eunhyuk stood in front of Yoona's room, while holding a bouquet of rose. He looked hesitated to enter the room.

"He supposed to be in his office now but why he is at here? To meet Yoona? Don't tell me he skip his work just to visit Yoona this early morning."Taeyeon felt weird with his presence in the hospital. She walked faster to Yoona's ward but when Eunhyuk noticed her, he quickly ran away from the ward and left the flower there.

"Wait!!!"Taeyeon called while ran after him. Then, in just a few seconds, Eunhyuk's shadow lost from her sight. Taeyeon stopped from running and looked around the hospital. "He's too fast."She muttered while panted. She turned her body to the left side and Yoona's ward came to her sight. "IM YOONA."She read the name that was paste on the door. "First time.. For the first time, I read my best friend's name that was paste on the ward."Taeyeon eyes became watery and the tears streamed down from her eyes.

"Poor you, my best friend."She caressed Yoona's name that are on the door softly. Then, she bent down to pick the flowers that Eunhyuk left earlier. "He's weird.."She mumbled and smelled the rose. "Hmm, sweet."She smiled. "If Leeteuk oppa gives me this kind of flower, then I must be happy because of it. But, he never gives me this flower.. That's kinda make me sad.. I envy you Yoona."She sighed and entered Yoona's ward.

Without Taeyeon notices, Leeteuk heard what she said just now. He took out his phone from his pocket and wrote something on it. "Okay, done."He smiled and slid his phone onto his pocket. He was ready to walked to Yoona's ward but someone grabbed his hand, making him stopped from walking. "Hyung, follow me."A guy said to him and walked away leaving him in dumbfounded state.

* * * * *

Leeteuk couldn't say anything. He couldn't blinked his eyes even for a second. He was speechless. He couldn't even opened his mouth to speak. He just stood there, silence. "I knew it from her friend, Ha Neul.. She told me earlier."The guy explained. The guy then took of his cap and fanning himself with it. "Eunhyuk-ah, how about Yoona?"Leeteuk began to speak. Eunhyuk shrugged. "I don't know."He said. Leeteuk felt sympathy for Yoona. She's now suffered in pain because of the cancer and she will suffer more if she know about Donghae's new girlfriend.

"So, you skip your work today just because you don't want to meet him? Or because of something else?"Leeteuk asked Eunhyuk. "Because I don't want to meet him. If I meet him today, maybe I his face will has many bruises because of me."Eunhyuk replied. Leeteuk sighed in frustrated. "I will beat him up if I meet him.."Leeteuk clenched his fist. Eunhyuk put back his cap onto his head. "Please don't tell Yoona about this.. Promise me okay?"Eunhyuk let out his pinky finger. Leeteuk chuckled with his action. "Don't do that. We're not a kid anymore."He told him. With that, Eunhyuk lowered down his head because of embarassment.


Donghae was waiting impatiently for his new girlfriend, Son Eun Seo to come. "Where is she? This is her second day and she is late."He took a glance at his watch. Couldn't wait anymore, he stood up from his seat and get his car keys from the table. His eyes then glued on the envelope. He wondered what is the contains in the envelope but he forced himself not to open it until Eunhyuk come to him and beg for his forgiveness.

Suddenly to door open revealing Son Eun Seo. "Oppa!"She squealed and ran to him to hug him. Donghae was startled by her action. She hugged him tightly that made him hard to breath. He felt uncomfortable so he pushed Eun Seo from him. Son Eun Seo backed away when Donghae pushed her suddenly. "Waeyo oppa? What's wrong?"Eun Seo looked startled. Donghae shook his head a few times with a fake smile plastered on his face.

"Aniyo.. Nothing's wrong.."He patted her hand softly. "Oppa, don't you happy to see me today?"Eun Seo asked playfully. Her right hand hold Donghae's left hand. "I'm happy."He fake a smile again. "Then, let's go on a date after work, okay?"She play with his hand. "Okay.."Donghae answered uncofidently.

Eun Seo looked at his work table and her eyes landed on the envelope. "Oppa, what's that?"She pointed on the envelope and took it. Donghae immediately snatched the envelope away from her. "It's from my friend."He said and glared at her. "Is the envelope from your other girlfriend? That's why you didn't want me to read it!!"Eun Seo screamed and stomped her feet. She crossed her arms on her chest. She felt irritated with Donghae.

Donghae calm down and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry okay?"He pleaded for forgiveness. "Okay, what can I do to make you forgive me?"Donghae hold her hand softly. But, Eun Seo still looked away, didn't want to meet his eye contact. "Let me open the envelope."She said sternly. Donghae's expression change. He looked pale..

Eun Seo didn't wait for his answer and grabbed the envelope away from him. She then opened the envelope in hurry. Donghae just watched her did that and he didn't stopped her from doing it instead he just let her doing her own business.

"Oppa, who's this girl??!"Eun Seo eyes widen when she took out photos from the envelope. The envelope fell from her hand.. "What girl!?!?"Donghae snatched the picture away from her. His eyes widen when he saw.. HER pictures..

 

Donghae's POV

     

I looked at her pictures one by one. Her innocent face, her beautiful eyes, her beautiful smile, really makes my heart melted. "She's.."I mumbled. I tried to prevent the tears that were ready to fall down from his eyes. "Oppa, tell me who is she!!!!"Son Eun Seo shook my body.  I got anoyed by her action so I glared at her. She glared at me back.

When I was about to looked at the last picture, Eun Seo grabbed all the photos that were in my hands. "Hey!!!!"I shouted at her. "Tell me who is she or else I will tear up all this picture."She warned me. I clenched my fist. I can't controlled myself anymore so I decided to tell her.

"She is my.. EX, satisfied!!?!?!?!"


Finally, updated!!!

Dear my subscribers,

Do you guys like this chapter? If you like it, then plz COMMENT below!!

For all the new subcribers, thx for subscribing this story!!!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter~