A Bad Day For... A Good Day For...

Our Love Will Never End

Chapter 1

 

Yoona's face looked pale these past few days. Taeyeon, her best friend, became more and more worried about her. At first she thought that Yoona just have a little headache but it's becoming worse since yesterday. One of her customer complained that Yoona accidentally poured the hot coffee onto his shirt. Yoona immediately apologized to the customer with her pale face.

"Yoong, let's go to the hospital."Taeyeon said sternly to Yoona. Yoona lifted her head up upon hearing the word 'hospital'. She didn't expected that Taeyeon said the word hospital so easily because she knew Taeyeon didn't have enough money to bring her to the hospital.

"Unnie, I'm okay. Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself."Yoona rose up from her seat and went to the toilet. Taeyeon watched her as she went to the toilet. She let out a heavy sighed. "What's wrong with you, Yoona."She mumbled and continued peeling the apple.

 

Yoona stared at the sink with her eyes wide opened. She can't believe what she saw.. She saw blood.. Blood from her own mouth..

"What is this.."She covered with her right hand. Her tears falling down from her eyes. What if Taeyeon saw this? What will be her reaction? What if she took her to the hospital? She didn't want it to happen. She need to keep this secret from Taeyeon. Not only Taeyeon, but her boyfriend, LEE DONGHAE. She will not tell them about this especially Taeyeon. She might spend all the money that she have saved from when she opened this restaurant for her.

"What should I do now.."Yoona's leg began to shake. She hold the sink tightly. She can't help but to cry..


Inside the Lee's Company..

 

"Hey,dude!!"Eunhyuk said in a cheerful as soon as he entered Donghae's office room. Donghae rose up from the couch and welcomed him with a hugged. 3 seconds later, they broke the hugged. "We rarely talk with each other now."Eunhyuk said as he sat on the couch. Donghae sat besides him. "Yeah.."Donghae answered shortly. He looked.. Unhappy..

Eunhyuk stared at Donghae's face. He knew something's wrong with his best friend. "Hey, what's wrong with your face?"Eunhyuk asked Donghae, full of concerned. Donghae let out a sighed."Yoona.. She kept on ignoring me these past few days.."He replied while drinked his hot coffee. "Why don't you try to call her?"Eunhyuk suggested. "I've tried many times but she didn't picked it up. Taeyeon always pick up the phone instead of Yoona."Donghae felt uneasy.

"Do you know where she works? Maybe you can go there and meet her."Eunhyuk gave out an idea. But, Donghae shook his head. "I don't know where she works. She didn't want to tell me either. She only tell me where she lives."Donghae answered. Eunhyuk thought of it again. "Then, go to her house."He suggested. "Since last week I went there but everytime she sees me, she will give an excuse 'I'm tired oppa.'."Donghae explained.

Eunhyuk sighed heavily. He wants to help him. He didn't want to see his friend suffered because of Yoona, his crush, his girlfriend since 4 years ago.

* * * * *

"Mr Lee, the new worker already arrive."Mr Lee's assistant said. "Tell her to come in."He demanded. Mr Lee's assistant bowed politely at him and went outside. A few seconds later, his assistant came inside with a beauitful girl. "May I know your name?"Mr Lee asked with a smile. "Annyeong haseyo, Mr Lee. My name is Son Eun Seo. It is nice to meet you."The girl bowed at him. Mr Lee asked her to sit on the chair in front of him.

 

1 hour later..

 

"So, you will be my son's assistant start from today. Good luck to you, Eun Seo-sshi."Mr Lee rose up from his seat and offered a hand shake from Son Eun Seo. Son Eun Seo accepted it. They smiled with each other. Eun Seo then walked out from the room and went to Donghae's room.

 

Donghae still signed on the paper but he got interupted by someone. "Who is it?"He asked. "I'm your new assistant, Mr Lee."A girl voice answered him. Donghae put the paper into the drawer. He rose up from his seat and went to the door. The door opened.. Revealing his new assistant. "Mr Lee Donghae?"She asked politely. Donghae stared at his new assistant's face. Her face.. She was so beauitful, he thought. He stared at her for 10 seconds.

"Mr Lee Donghae?"She waved her hand in front of Donghae's face. Donghae snapped into reality. He cleared his throat and gave a wide smile to his new assistant. "So, can I know your name?"He asked, half excited. "Oh, my name is Son Eun Seo."Eun Seo introduced herself. "You have a really beautiful name, Eun Seo-sshi."Donghae praised. His heart raced for a moment. He suddenly felt excited that his new assistant have such a beauitful face. "So, can I come in?"Son Eun Seo asked. Donghae gave a way to her. "Come in."Donghae said with a smile.

Donghae and Son Eun Seo talked comfortably in the room. They didn't realized that the clock shows 5.00 p.m. Son Eun Seo noticed that she has fallen for the guy in front of her and so Donghae. They told each other about their life. "So, do you have a girlfriend, Donghae oppa?"She called him oppa since Donghae asked her to. "Err.. No.."He was hesitated to answer the question. He can't tell her about Yoona eventhough he loved Yoona.. "Oh, really? Me too! I don't have any boyfriend.."Son Eun Seo pouted, tried to get Donghae's attention. Donghae found it was too cute so he pinched her on the cheek.

"We just met today but.. Can you accompany me shopping tonight, oppa?"She said while tilted her head. Donghae was surprised with her question. Without any hesitation, he accepted her offer. "Oh, I didn't realized that the clock shows 5.00 p.m. oppa. We are too focus on talking.. I need to give this paper to your dad before he go.. Remember tonight, okay?"Eun Seo excused herself and went out from the room. Donghae watched her as she walked out from the room. He smiled widely while thinking about her..

'Your phone!! Your phone!!!'His phone vibrated means that someone has sent a message to him and it's from Taeyeon..

'Can you please come to Leeteuk house tonight? We need to talk about Yoona.'She said in the message. Donghae groaned. He didn't want to come because he wants to accompany Eun Seo tonight so he texted Taeyeon back, saying that he couldn't come. After he send the message, he switched off his phone. "Mianhae, noona. Just for this night.. Yoona has ignored me for these past weeks so tonight, I want to forget about her for a while and be with Son Eun Seo.."He sighed..


"Donghae couldn't come tonight?"Taeyeon eyes widen. She sighed heavily. She put her phone on the table and went to the entrance to welcome the customer. "Welcome to Kim Tae Restaurant."She greeted them sweetly. The customer replied her with a smile. Taeyeon then led them to one of the table in the restaurant. "Yoona! Take their orders! I want to boil the water first!!"Taeyeon shouted. But, she didn't heard Yoona's voice. "Yoona!!"She called her again but, she didn't showed up.

Taeyeon ran to the kitchen and asked her worker, Seohyun. "Seohyun-ah, where is Yoona?"Taeyeon asked. Seohyun looked around and shrugged. "I didn't see her since 4 hours ago..."Seohyun answered and continued her work. Taeyeon froze on her place. "Don't tell me.."She whispered and headed to the toilet. She tried to open the  door but she can't. The door is locked. "Yoona!!!!"She knocked on the door hardly for several times but no answer.. "Im Yoona!!!"She shouted again and her eyes began to watery..

Taeyeon became anxious when Yoona still didn't came out from the bathroom. So she decided to call Leeteuk, her boyfriend. She could only think of him right now. He is the one who can help her.

"Oppa, can you please come here? I need your help."Taeyeon asked. Her voice sounded trembling. Leeteuk became panicked after hearing her trembling voice. "Wait for me there, okay? I'll come as soon as I can."Leeteuk said and immediately hung up the phone. He went to his car and drove fastly to Taeyeon's  restaurant.

 

As soon as Leeteuk arrived, Taeyeon went towards him while crying. "Oppa.. Yoona.."She cried hardly. Leeteuk wiped her tears and asked her to calm down. "W-what happen to Yoona?"He asked Taeyeon with his eyes full of worried. "She.."Taeyeon couldn't continued her sentence. Leeteuk hold her hands tightly. "She didn't come out from the toilet..It's been 4 hour.. I knocked on the door, asking her to come out, but no answer came from the toilet, oppa. Not me only, the workers tried to but same answer. I'm scared something bad happens to her.. Since last week, she always look pale and her body was weak oppa.."Taeyeon sobbed.

Leeteuk widen his eyes after hearing Taeyeon's explaination. Without saying anything to Taeyeon, he ran to the toilet, where Yoona was.  He didn't care all the people are watching him."Yoona, open this door!!!!!"He knocked hardly on the door. He tried for several times but still no answer. He then decided to break the door. He then kicked on the door hardly. But still.. The door couldn't break. He has no choice but to do it.. He moved backwards and he ran towards the door. His body hit the door hardly and finally, the door opened. He immediately entered the door..

"Yoona!!"He screamed in shocked. Now, in front of him, he saw the unconcious Yoona laying down on the floor. Her eyes were closed. "Waeyo oppa!!"Taeyeon headed to the bathroom. Her eyes widen after seeing the unconcious Yoona. "Yoona!!!"She screamed her name with the tears spilled down. She looked around and she saw blood everywhere..

 


How was it? Do you guys like it? I'm sorry if there are some grammar mistakes..

I'm not that good in english so please forgive me, okay!