Heart.. What!?

Our Love Will Never End

Chapter 2

 

As Leeteuk arrived at the hospital, Leeteuk rushed went inside with the unconcious Yoona on his back. He asked Taeyeon to wait for him in her restaurant but Taeyeon insisted. He then gave out a reason telling her that the restaurant need her and at last, she gave up.

"Doctor, help her!!!"Leeteuk screamed. He knew he is wrong for screaming in the hospital but this is for Yoona's good. The doctor heard his loud voice and went to him with the hospital bed. Leeteuk put Yoona on the bed and hold her hand tightly. "Yoona, be strong okay."He caressed her hand gently. The doctor rushed to the emergency room with Yoona.

 

Leeteuk was walking back and forth waiting for the doctor to come out from the room. And finally, after waiting for 43 minutes, the doctor came out from the room with the white mask covering their mouth. "Mr Park, I need to talk with you."The doctor said and walked off him. Leeteuk quickly walked behind the doctor. He's anxious. He's scared something bad will happened to Yoona and he didn't want that.

"What's wrong with my friend, doctor?"Leeteuk asked, cold sweat formed on his face. His body was shivering while waiting for the result. "Erm.. How to say this.."The doctor was hesitated to tell him. Leeteuk became restless. "Just say it.."He said. His voice were trembling. "Yoona.. She.. Has a heart cancer.."The doctor explained with his face lowered down, avoiding Leeteuk's eye contact.

Leeteuk's eyes became teary and a single tear dropped from his beautiful eyes. "But.. How? She's healthy all this time."Leeteuk's hand became to shake. He can't accept the fact that his girlfriend best friend had this cancer. "We found out that this cancer occur when she's still young."The doctor showed him the results paper. Leeteuk took it and stared at the paper. His tear fell down on the paper. "She needs heart donor, Mr Park. And, that's the only way she can survive."The doctor said to the dumbfounded Leeteuk.

* * * * *

Taeyeon kept on stared at her phone, waiting for Leeteuk to call her. Anxiety was shown on her face. "Oppa, call me now, please."She bit her lower lips. 'wonhago wonhaeyo geuligo hana apeugo apado geulaedo hanbeon'Her phone rang. She immediately picked up the call. "Oppa, how's Yoona?"She asked half smilling. She thought Yoona was okay but she didn't know what was actually happened to her. "Taeyeon-ah.. Yoona needs heart donor..."Leeteuk answered slowly. His voice sounded hoarse.

Taeyeon's phone fell from her hand and it dropped on the floor. She's preventing her tears to fall again but she failed. She's about to collapse but thankfully to her worker, he caught her body. "Noona, are you alright?"Her worker asked her. Taeyeon shook her head meant that she's not okay at this time. "Can you please send me to the hospital? I want to meet Leeteuk oppa."She asked.


'I'm sorry but I can't go to Leeteuk hyung house tonight. I have to meet someone important.'Donghae replied Eunhyuk's text. Eunhyuk couldn't believe what Donghae just did. Did he just say he can't come tonight? But why?! This is about Yoona, his girlfriend!! Then why he couldn't come? Is someone that he'll meet is more important than his girlfriend? Eunhyuk couldn't understand his bestfriend, Lee Donghae.

"Lee Donghae, are you going back to your old manner?"Eunhyuk eyes went wide opened as he thought of that. Eunhyuk walked off from his house and went to his car. He drove fastly to Donghae's house.

 

"Bwoh!!?! He went out with his new assistant?!?! And his new assistant is a girl!?? Son Eun Seo!?!?"Eunhyuk's jaw dropped. "Where are they going? Did he told you?"Eunhyuk shook the guard shoulder. The guard removed Eunhyuk's hand from his shoulder. "He told me that they're going to the Seoul Shopping Centre, that's all."The guard replied Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was dissapointed with Donghae. He's mad at him for choosing Son Eun Seo than Yoona.

* * * * *

"Oppa, thanks for tonight. I really enjoy it."Son Eun Seo tilted her head innocently and smiled at Donghae. Donghae's face brighten with a smile. He scratched his neck shyly. "It's okay, Eun Seo-ah.."He replied. His face already red like a strawberry. "Once again, thanks."Son Eun Seo gave a kiss on his cheek. Donghae froze on his place like a statue. His heart leaped in joy. "You don't have a girlfriend right? So I guess, it's free for me to kiss you."She winked to Donghae causing him about to faint there.

"Okay, then. Bye."Son Eun Seo bid a goodbye to Donghae and get off from his car. Donghae replied it and few seconds later, she dissapeared from his sight. He then took out his phone from his pocket and to his surprise, he got 32 messages from his best friend, Eunhyuk. He tapped on it and it says 'Yah, are your new assistant is important than Yoona!?!?!'He tried to ignore the message. He opened the other messages but.. 'Yoona's' name always in it..

Donghae deleted all the messages and switched off the phone. He was angry with Eunhyuk. He wished Eunhyuk would stop interfering his business and just leave him alone. "You're not my best friend if you did this to me again, Lee Hyukjae.."He whispered and drove off from Son Eun Seo's house.

 

As he arrived at his house, he parked his car outside and ready to go inside but he cancelled his planned when he saw Eunhyuk walked towards him. He smirked evilly as Eunhyuk went closer. "What are you doing here, huh?"Donghae asked him without looking straightly into his eyes. He didn't want to look at his face for a while. "I'm your best-"Eunhyuk got cutted by Donghae. "Do you mean, best friend? Are you really my best friend, Hyukjae-ah?"He stared at Eunhyuk's face angrily.

Eunhyuk was surprised with Donghae sudden behaviour. He never saw Donghae being mad like this. His eyes was like.. Full of hatred..

"Are you mad?"Eunhyuk hold Donghae's shoulder meant that he's worried with his best friend but Donghae quickly pushed Eunhyuk's hand off his shoulder roughly. Eunhyuk was shocked and he was taken aback by Donghae's action. "Hear this Hyukjae-ah. If you're my truly best friend, then please don't involve yourself into my private life like what you did to me just now. You text me about Yoona? What if I said my new assistant is important than Yoona?"Donghae raised his voice towards Eunhyuk.

"Then you're not a good guy for Yoona. And what if I said that I will snatch Yoona away from you?"Eunhyuk challenged him back. Donghae was taken aback by his question. Did he really meant with what he ask just now?

Donghae didn't answered his question. Instead of answering, he pushed Eunhyuk away from him and ran towards his house. Then, he slammed the door hardly.

"Don't you ever try to hurt Yoona's feeling, Hae. Or else, I will really snatch her away from you.."Eunhyuk looked at Donghae's house and went to his car.

Before he could entered his car, his phone rang. He looked at his phone and Leeteuk was calling him. He answered the call. "Hyung! I'm still on the way to your house. Are you mad because I'm late? I'm sorry then."He said, half lying. "Hyuk-ah.. Go to hospital now.."Leeteuk said in a weak tone.  Eunhyuk silent for a while. He was nervous and his heart beats for no reason.  "Neh, hyung.."He said, uncofidently.


Hey!! Chapter 2, done!!!! How was it? Is it okay?

Sorry for my bad English!!

And, ignore my grammar mistakes too

 

BUT, EUNHYUK DIDN'T KNOW THAT.. BAD NEWS IS WAITING FOR HIM IN THE HOSPITAL..