NEW STORY

Our Love Will Never End

Hello Guys! I know it's been a long time since I've finished writing this story.  

First and foremost, I would like to thank all my subcribers and those who upvoted this story. I don't think I deserve it since my story is not that great enough. Besides, there are a lot of grammatical errors you could find in this story so I don't think I deserve all those compliments you guys have said to me.

Anyway, I have a great news to share with you guys.  Since I've been missing for about 3 years xD, I kind of having this desire to write a new story, about YoonHae. That fanfic is actually related to this story and it's not a sequel to this story.

In fact, that fanfic focuses more on the beginning of their romance. A lot of 'shocking revelations' will be made on that fanfic. It is actually a flashback fanfic on how YoonHae meet each other and how their lives change after they get to know each other.

We are going the know the 'real' Donghae throughout that fanfic later. xD

To be honest, I got this idea when I reread this story and I didn't know why but I feel something was missing. If you have noticed in the Description, I wrote that Donghae was the biggest player in SM University. If I were a reader of this story, I would be curious on how Yoona's character managed to grab the playboy's attention on the first place and how she turned his world upside down. In this story, it clearly shows that Donghae really loves Yoona despite her sickness. But why does he love her so much? 

  In the new fanfic, you will see the best side of Donghae ;)

I promise you, you will love it. Just thinking of their romances in the new fic make me blushing. xD

Hope you will wait for it ;)