Then Came You

Then Came You

 

 

 

 

Then Came You

Chapter 4

 

The loud knock on the door surprised both Yong and Hyun. They looked at the door which was persistently knocked and then looked at each other.

Hyun bit her lip, the beat of her heart went faster than normal. She could feel it beating louder and faster.

“SEO HYUN? OPEN UP!” The voice of Hyun’s unnie rang loudly behind the door.

She looked at Hyun and in a hushed voice said, “Please hide in my closet. There’s enough space inside. If you don’t mind.”

Yong simply nodded and followed Hyun who showed him the direction of the door to her closet.

“SEO HYUN, why aren’t you opening it?” they heard Hyun’s unnie call again.

Good thing Mr. Park locked Hyun’s door after he left.

When Yong entered Hyun’s closet, he looked round and round.

He was surprised to see that it isn’t just a cabinet full of clothes but it really is a room full of not only clothes, but shoes, jewelry, hats, bags and all that kind of feminine stuff.

There’s a huge mirror in the center and a small couch alongside with a table in it.

At that moment, Yong knew that unlike any other human that he saw and observed from the HEAVENS, Hyun was different.

Even her closet’s not the same as the norm of a normal human being’s closet.

He shook off the thought when he heard Hyun’s door open.

Obviously, Hyun has issues with her older sister, just like he has issues with his older brother, Kyuhyun.

An ironic smile tugged in his lips when he thought…

“I came here to escape from my brother and to see what a normal human being world looks like… turns out I fell in the yard of someone who, like me, has issues with her sister and apparently, a girl who does not live a normal life as normal humans does.”

----

Hyun opened the door only a few inches from the opening. She looked at her sister who looked irritated at her.

Her unnie was had one of her hand support her on the door frame and the other was placed on her hips. One of her eyebrows was raised and she looked menacingly at Hyun.

“Tae – Taeyon unnie.” Hyun said and started to bit her lip.

Hyun barely knew her Taeyon unnie but still, she has the decency to remind herself that Taeyon was older than her and she has no right to refuse or talk back to her…

Just like what a normal younger sister would toward her older sister.

“What took you so long?” Taeyon asked.

“Uhh – uhmm… I…” Hyun said feeling nervous that her unnie might find out that she’s keeping someone in her room.

“You look like you saw a ghost. Anyways, I don’t have time for this.” Taeyon said and pushed the door open and entered Hyun’s room.

Yong who was listening on the other side, did not understand why but he also felt nervous for Hyun.

Taeyon went to Hyun’s table beside her bed and looked at the photo frame on it.

She looked at Hyun while holding the frame and said… “You still keep pictures of your mom? That’s a bit melodramatic don’t you think?” Yong heard Hyun’s unnie said but he did not hear any reply from Hyun.

Taeyon continued to roam around Hyun’s room and went to her window.

“I like the view from your room, hmm I wonder if I could ask dad that I can have it.” She looked back to see Hyun’s expression and dared her to refuse.

She knew that Hyun’s room meant a lot to her since this was the room that Hyun and her mom used to hang out while they wait for Hyun’s dad to get home from work.

“U – unnie…” Hyun started to say and bit her lips while tears started to accumulate in her eyes. Hyun knew that whatever her unnie wants, she will always get it.

With a satisfied smile on her face, Taeyon said.

“Oh come on, you always act helpless or something. It makes the game less fun.” She laughed.

But Hyun did not answer her and simply followed where her unnie went inside her room. Taeyon sat on Hyun’s bed while Hyun stood in front of her.

“OH before I forget, dad said he’ll be here tomorrow for dinner.” Yong heard Hyun’s unnie say again.

“Dad told you?” Yong heard Hyun’s shocked and hurt voice replied.

“Yeah… why didn’t he tell you? That explains why he told me to tell you.” He heard Hyun’s unnie answer again, along with a demeaning laugh surely directed towards Hyun.

Yong waited for Hyun’s reply but she did not give any. He thought of what Hyun’s feeling right now.

He remembered how he felt when his parents always chose Kyuhyun first before him.

“Well I guess not even your biological dad likes you that much huh? Well here’s good news, your mom loved you so much… the bad news is… she’s just dead, already.” Yong heard Hyun’s unnie again.

He wanted to go out of the room and stop Hyun’s unnie from talking.

Kyuhyun never spoke to him that way and still he hated him. Kyuhyun loved him and still he despised just the thought of seeing him.

“And here… how can a human being do and say such a thing towards her sister? Is this how human’s world really works or this is just part of the not so normal life Hyun was living?” Yong thought to himself.

He heard someone stood up from the bed and then he heard the voice of Hyun’s unnie spoke.

“I’m going to party tonight Hyun. Do you mind if I borrow a dress and a shoes and you know, those stuffs from you.”

At the same time, Hyun and Yong’s eyes opened wide. Yong looked at the dresses around him and realized that Hyun’s unnie might come there.

He heard footsteps getting nearer to where he was standing just behind the door.

Then he also heard someone ran and came to the door first.

“U – unnie…” He heard Hyun’s voice.

“Yah? What’s wrong with you?”

“I – I uhmm…” Hyun tried to form an excuse. Both her heart and Yong’s heart was racing hard…

“You won’t let me borrow your clothes?? You think I won’t give it back to you?” Taeyon angrily asked.

“No – I – I think you won’t like my dresses unnie. It’s all below the knee and…”

“I don’t care. I want to see your clothes so that I can compare it to mine. Get out of the way.”

Taeyon pushed Hyun aside and opened the door.

Hyun literally stopped breathing… she knew that the room was big but surely there’s no space to hide someone like Yong in there.

Taeyon entered Hyun’s closet and angrily looked at Hyun.

“I – I don’t understand. Why isn’t she… where’s Yong?” she thought and followed her unnie inside the room.

Once she was inside the room, she looked around the pile of dresses and shoes and hats and bags arranged in different sides but nothing’s changed.

“Where’s Yong?” she thought.

Taeyon also went around to see Hyun’s things and took a pair of shoes and a bag in her hands.

“I’m going to borrow these.” She said and left without even hearing Hyun’s answer.

 

END of Chapter 4

 

A/N: Hey guys! Where do you think Yong went? What do you think of Hyun's sister.

PS: NO I don't hate Taeyon for all her fans out there. I LOVE SNSD and all of their members most, including Taeyon :DD I use all of the members of SNSD in all of my stories as much as possible so that I don't repeat them or there character in every story. Though I use and repeat YongSeo couple in almost all my stories :) 

Please comment and subscribe my dear readers. I would appreciate it so much :**