Then Came You

Then Came You

 

Then Came You

Chapter 1

 

Hyun’s heart was in . She ran all the way from their mansion, curios as to what the falling object was… but she never expected it to be a man. A man lying unconscious on the ground at that!

The man lay motionless, Hyun noticed. Her heart’s beating fast… time seemed to stand still… but she chose to brave, and took a step closer towards the man.

She hastily remembered her prayer earlier about asking God for her one true love.

“Is this – is this him?” She thought to herself and laughed about how silly she must be for thinking about such a thing.

She looked around and tried to see where he may come from? Where the light she saw falling awhile ago came from? If she should go and ask for help, but most importantly, is that man still alive?

She moved closer to the lying man only to find that he was completely !

She let out a gasp and closed her eyes quickly before she could see him down there! She placed her hands over her eyes and peeked a bit, just between her eyes.

She moved closer to him, curious and feeling something warm deep inside her that she could not explain.

She knelt down beside him and her heart was pounding much, much faster now. She doesn’t know if she should do this or not but the feelings the man in front brought to her; it was simply ineffable.

It was like this man was pulling her closer and closer and all she could do is give in. When she finally positioned herself beside him, she looked at him and tried to hold him.

“He’s  cold…” she thought. She tried to move her hands in the other parts of his body and found how lean his torso was. How strong his arms felt beneath her hands. And how hard his chest was, just the mere feeling from holding it gave her a number of new realizations about a man’s body.

She slowly took her hands away from him and looked at his face, trying hard not to think about his ness right now and covered his lower parts with her handkerchief.

As she looked at him, she realized how handsome he was. “He looks so perfect.” She dazedly thought to herself.

She followed the line of his brows, the bridge of his nose and the outline of his mouth through one of her finger. Just looking at this man gave her that same warmth she’s been feeling, but she didn’t even know why.

“She doesn’t know this man or where did he even came from and why is he even here?” All that, Hyun does not know of.

But all she knows is how she felt just looking at him. It’s the first time she felt like that to a man. She can’t leave him here. She has to do something to help him!

But after a few minutes, it dawned to her that the man might not be breathing anymore. Hyun felt a little panicky at the thought first but she calmed herself down and checked if her really was not breathing anymore.

She leaned her body near to his face and moved her face just above his face… she looked on the other side so that her ear was just above her nose; trying to hear and feel if he was still breathing.

She closed her eyes and concentrated into hearing his breaths, but upon closing her eyes, she heard movement from the ground. She opened her eyes and found his other hand moved weakly on the ground… her eyes opened widely upon seeing the small motion.

Still leaning over him with her face just above his, she turned to face him which made Hyun blush furiously when she found two set of questioning eyes looking back at her. Their faces were so close that they could both feel each other’s breaths on their lips. They remained that way for a few seconds, the man lying also did not seem to mind looking at Hyun’s beautiful but surprised face above his.

Without thinking, she abruptly moved back and tried to ran away from the man who was still staring at her. She tried to stand up and run but she felt a hand grab her wrist, squeezing it tightly and preventing her to move any further.

“No, don’t…” Hyun heard the man’s raspy say as she turned to look back at him.

He feebly moved to a sitting position, one of his legs bent and the other remained the same. His other hand supported his weight while his other hand still gripped Hyun tightly.

She looked at him nervously, she could barely speak. She was also frightened at that moment, the warm feeling she felt earlier, slowly fading away.

“Help me…” She heard him again and the warm feeling inside her; it all came rushing back at her. Reasons and answers did not matter anymore because the only thing that’s set in Hyun’s mind right now was to help this man.

“I – I’m Seo JooHyun. You can call me Hyun and uhmm… we - we need to get you inside. You’re in our property and I don’t know how you got here, but we need to get you inside fast to prevent you from anymore getting cold.”

The man looked at her with a teasing smile on his face upon noticing Hyun’s alarmed reaction.

“O – okay…” He answered hesitantly.

Just when Hyun went to him to help him stand, her handkerchief that was once covering his lower parts fell and she let out another gasp before she managed to look away. Then she realized that she couldn’t bring him inside ! It would surely cause a commotion inside the mansion. And so Hyun quickly thought of another way… she was also uncomfortable holding a man beside her since she has never seen anything like it before – up until now.

He tried to hide a smile as he looked at Hyun’s innocent efforts not to look at his ness but he didn’t say anything, afraid that he might scare her more than she already is.

Hyun gradually helped him sit down under a huge tree. “Are you hurt?” she asked him.

It was then that Yong noticed something painful in his back which made him groan a bit because of its pain. He tried to reach the area that hurt but he can’t reach it. Hyun noticed that he was hurting behind and so she made her way beside him and faced his back to her.

“Omo… you’re hurt. It’s just a cut but it’s bleeding. I’m sorry I didn’t notice this awhile ago…”

He looked at her and asked “If it’s just a cut, then it’s fine right?”

She looked at him back and blushed after realizing that he’s talking to her. “Silly me.” She thought and quickly replied…

“Uhh yeah, it’s uhmm… I’ll go get clothes for you first.” And before Yong could answer, she sped out of sight.

Yong grunted and positioned himself properly, leaning his back on the tree. He looked up to the skies and thought…

“I haven’t lost my memories. I thought I would lose it once I get here.” An ironic smile tugged on his lips as he continued… “I guess this is my punishment for running away huh? Having to always remember the duties I left in the HEAVENS just so I can live my selfish life here instead.”

“I’m sorry.” He mumbled silently, hoping that his elder brother can hear him apologize.

Hyun came rushing towards him and he couldn’t help but notice her beauty. She ran timidly towards him bringing clothes in her hands.

“Here.” she said and smiled at him. “I’m sorry if it’s a bit big. I borrowed it from someone.” She laughed and remembered how that went.

Yong took the clothes from her and wore it. The pants seemed new to him since all they wore in the HEAVENS are long dresses. “Luckily, Mr. Lee had a new set of underwears. I promised him that I would buy him a new one. Then he asked me what purpose I had for borrowing it but I did not explain and I ran instead…” Hyun started babbling nervously as he observed the man…

After he’s finished, she helped him stand up once again and heard him groan from the mere effort of standing. His cut hurting him more through the efforts he’s exerting.

They both went to the back terrace of the mansion wherein no one was around to see them.

“I’m sorry but we need to go to my room silently. I’m not actually allowed to bring guests to this house, more so to my room. But we really need to do something about your cut and…”

“I understand.” He cut her off from her chattering which immediately silenced her.

Finally they got to Hyun’s room without anyone noticing them. She laid him on her bed and stared at him first, not knowing what to do.

“Maybe I should bring you to the hospital?” she asked him and went to the phone in her room.

“No, wait.” She paused upon hearing him said that. She quickly went back to him…

“Please don’t tell anybody that I’m here…” Her eyes widened with surprise. “Why would he ask her that? Is he hiding from someone? Did he do something bad?” she thought.

“If – if you don’t mind. Can I stay here, uhmm only until I gain my strength back. I won’t be a bother to you…” he asked, embarrassed that he would ask that kind of thing from someone that he doesn’t even know. But it’s the only way he thought of.

Once he regain his strength, then he could start living a new life in this world they call Earth.

Hyun heard his words and she went to sit beside him in her bed. She boldly took his hand in hers, trying hard not to mind the loud pounding beats of her heart.

She looked at him and gave him a warm smile. He looked at her back too. He did not understand it but that smile; it’s the first time someone smiled at him like that. It’s the first time he also felt this way towards anyone before.

No one in the HEAVENS made him feel this way. The kind of feeling that makes you nervous and giddy all at the same time; and only her smile made him feel that.

A smile of acceptance and understanding… he quickly took his hands away from hers and ended their eye contact, trying hard to fight the growing feeling inside him and also to hide the blush that’s slowly creeping in his face.

Hyun also got back to reality and was embarrassed for doing such a thing to a stranger. It wasn’t like her at all to do something like that, even with someone close to her. She was too shy to do such things.

“Uhmm I’m sorry.” She said. She stood up and walked towards her first aid kit.

“You can stay here as long as you want. But you need to tell me your name, where you came from and why you’re here first.” She said as she went back to him.

She shyly faced his back towards her and asked him to take his shirt off which he also complied silently. Both of them can feel the awkward yet warm atmosphere they gave out from each other’s presence.

“But before that, let’s mend your cuts first.”

When Hyun finally saw his back, her breath caught when she saw two distinct arcs in his shoulders.

“I – I think your bones are dislocated.” She said with a frightened voice.

Yong remembered his arcs from his wings and tried to explain to her…

“Does it hurt here?” He heard him ask as he felt her trembling hands hold one of the arcs.

“No. Uhm you don’t have to worry about that. I had those two since I was young.” He lied.

“Oh. I’m sorry for overreacting. I didn’t notice these earlier because of the dim light outside. But now…” Hyun paused to laugh at her silliness and said… “I really thought they were broken bones.”

“They are…” Yong thought. “They’re my broken wings.” But he did not dare to say it out loud.

As Hyun started to mend Yong’s cuts, while Yong made tiny grunting sounds because of the pain, a loud knock on Hyun’s door came.

They looked at one another and heard a voice say… “Miss Hyun. I have urgent new from your father, I’m coming in.”

And before Hyun could say NO, her doors abruptly opened and the man who entered was stunned to see a topless man sitting beside his Lady on her bed…

 

End of Chapter 2

 

A/N: Yes. Yes. I know the plot of this story is kind of different but I hope you still like it :DDD

Please leave comments and subbies are very welcome too :*** THANKYOU!