Chapter 2

I'm Married To My Enemy??

For a 3 days Sungyeol not coming to school after the incident.Myungsoo keep finding the boy,He felt guilty,Yes.The cold ice prince felt guilty for the first time because he kiss Sungyeol.

"Hey Hyun,Did you saw the nerd here?"Myungsoo said.He looks at Woohyun.Woohyun shakes his head.

"Nuuh.I didnt see him.Why?"Woohyun looks at Myungsoo back while eating his snack.

"Oh okay..."He nods slowly.

~At home~

"Yah Lee Sungyeol!Get up!!"Sunggyu screamed while shaking his cousin body.Sungyeol whined.

"Lemme sleep hyungie..."He said and covers his face with the pillow.Sunggyu sighed.He takes the pillow and hits Sungyeol head.

"Get your lazy up before i'll said to Auntie Lee to cut your credit card."Yes,Sungyeol are rich.But he wears like a nerd because he didnt want to show his richness.Sungyeol widen his eyes and get up.

"NOOOO Hyung!!Dont cut my credit card!"He screamed with his dolphin scream.Sunggyu smirks.

"Then get up,You didnt go to school for 3 days Sungyeol!"Sunggyu said.Sungyeol pouts.

"Pft,Blame on that stupid bastard for kissing me..."He said softly.

"Yeollie?"Mrs Lee called his son when Sungyeol sits on the chair.

"Nae eomma?"He looks back at his eomma while reaching some sandwich.

"Tonight we will have a guest...Your appa old friend will come here...He will come with his parents.So prepare okay baby?Appa said that his friend have a son.You can play with him."She smiled at his son.Sungyeol pouts and tried to ask Sunggyu to help him,But Sunggyu avoid his cute puppy eyes.

"Okay eomma..."He gave up.

~Myungsoo~

"Myungsoo ah..."Mr Kim called his son.Myungsoo who are playing with his phone turn his look at his father.

"Nae appa?"He look with a blank face.

"Tonight we will have dinner with Lee's family.So,Prepare okay?"Mr Kim smiles at his son.Myungsoo sigh.

"Cant i just stay at home,Appa?"He said while sighing.

"Aish,Dont be like that.Follow appa nae?Or appa cut your credit card."Mr Kim smiles with his oh-so-innocent-smile.Myungsoo sighed and nods.

"Okay appa..."

~That night~

Sungyeol just choose a simple clothes,But handsome for him.

Sungyeol : sungyeol infinite photo: sungyeol photo1-3.jpg

He walked downstairs and smiles at his eomma.

"Eomma,How's my clothes?"He looks at his eomma with his cute face.

"Handsome,As always Yeollie."Mrs Lee smiles and kisses her son cheeks.Sungyeol giggles.

"Oh eomma,When they gonna arrive?'Sungyeol ask while sitting on the dining chair.

"Later..Oh!They arrive!"She smiles widely and run to the main door.She hugs the another woman and Mr Lee hugging his old friend.

"Hi Kim Jong In~"Said Mr Lee.

"Hi Lee Jae Jin.."Said Mr Kim and hugs Sungyeol father.Sungyeol looks around.

"Annyeong Kim ahjussi...Naneun Sungyeol imnida.."Sungyeol bows politely.Mr Kim smiles and gives Sungyeol a hugs.

"Where's your son?"Suddenly,Mr Lee ask Mr Kim.

"Ah,He's parking the car.Oh,There he is."Mr Kim point at a man who are taking some things.Sungyeol feel weird,He think that he know the man...Oh wait no!KIM MYUNGSOO??The boy,I mean,Myungsoo get in the house and bow politely at Sungyeol's father and mother.

"Annyeong omonim..Annyeong ahjussi.."He said and smiles politely.D'aww,Myungsoo was really handsome tonight.

Myungsoo : myungsoo infinite photo: Myungsoo 1431.jpg

"Y-YOU??"Sungyeol screamed.Myungsoo also shocked.He looks at Sungyeol.

~END CHAPTER 2~