Chapter 4

I'm Married To My Enemy??

~Sungyeol P.O.V~

 

I wake up slowly,I look at Myungsoo face,Without realizing,I smiles widely looking at his handsome face.Is he really a human?Why so handsome?God..Am I falling in love with this Cold bastard?Oh wait!No Yeol!You cant!You hate this bastard too much!I slapped my face for a few times until make him wake up.He look at me while rubbing his eyes cutely.D'aww....

 

"Where am I?'He said with a hoarse voice.Damn it!Why I heard it like a y voice?

 

"In the hell."I .

 

"Mwo?Hell?Ommaaaaaaa~"He whined cutely.AWWW,WHY.IS THIS MY HUSBAND?He should be my wife!Not my husband! *Author : Because you act like a girl,Screamed like dolphin and.... -get slapped by Sungyeol- Okay okay!*

 

"Im kidding Myungsoo.You in my room."I said calmly,He lean closer to me,Wrapping his arm around my waist,I felt butterlies in my stomach...STOP IT YEOL. You told yourself you hate this bastard!I slapped my cheek again and suddenly he hold my hand.

 

"Why hurting yourself?'He asked me.

 

"For fun."I said while glaring.

 

~End Of Sungyeol P.O.V~

 

"Pft,What a pabo."Myungsoo said and laughed.Sungyeol pouts,He quickly get up.

 

"If Im a pabo,I wont sit here and just follow my parents to let me marry you,Bastard."Sungyeol bark angrily,Myungsoo chuckles.

 

"Yeah yeah whatever,Nerd."He smirks evilly.Sungyeol glared deadly but its never effect the cold prince.Myungsoo laugh,Sungyeol changes his clothes to his casual clothes.

 

"Aish..Why must today is a holiday?"Sungyeol pouts.

 

SUNGYEOL : sungyeol infinite photo: Sungyeol sungyeolpleather.jpg

Myungsoo look at his soon-to-be-wife up and down,Making Sungyeol covers his body eventhough he already wear his clothes.

 

"W-Why are you looking at me?"He said while blushing,Trying to cover his body.Myungsoo chuckles.

 

"Why wear like this?Its not suit for you,Yeol."Myungsoo said,Grabbing Sungyeol's wrist.Sungyeol whined.

 

"Its my favourite clothes!Let me be!"Sungyeol shout in annoyance.Myungsoo shake his head.

 

"You have no style."Myungsoo said,He quickly walk to the older closet,He messes the older closet and found a kind of style clothes.

 

"Wear this."Myungsoo throws the clothes.Sungyeol pout,He mumbles and walk to the bathroom,Changing his clothes.

 

SUNGYEOL : 

sungyeol infinite photo: Sungyeol tumblr_m40jx3eltm1qc32n5o1_1280.jpg

"Satisfied now,Kim Myungsoo?"He said annoyingly.Myungsoo grins and nod.

 

"Cool!Now wait me at downstairs,Make sure to wait me."The younger said with a cold voice.Sungyeol shivers as he could feel the younger cold aura,He walks to the bathroom and changes his cloths(Myungsoo had bring his clothes when he gonna sleep over in Sungyeol house because his parents told him)

 

Myungsoo walked out,Sungyeol froze.

 

MYUNGSOO : myungsoo photo: Myungsoo 7622f25d.jpg

"Why look at me like that?Amaze with my handsomeness?'He said playfully.Sungyeol snap to the realtily,He quickly shake his head.

 

"N-NO!"He runs outside while hiding his blushing face.Myungsoo laugh and follows the older.

 

~END CHAPTER 4~