Chapter 5

I'm Married To My Enemy??

"Eommaaaaa!!"Sungyeol dolphin scream make Mrs Lee and Mrs Kim shocked.

"Omo Yeollie ah, Waeyo?"Mrs Lee ask, Looking at her son as she blink.Sungyeol quickly run to his mother and hides behind his mother.

"M-Myungsoo is being an idiot.."Sungyeol whisper softly,Mrs Lee blink and starts to laugh hardly.

"Mworago?What is he doing to my adeul eoh?"She ask as she caringly caressing Sungyeol's soft hair.Sungyeol pouts.

"How could he tease me eomma?That stupid guy is really-"Sungyeol couldnt finish his words when Myungsoo walk down.

"Good morning,Ahjummoni,Eomma."He casually said as he bow down his face a bit and flash a charming smiles to both of the mothers.Mrs Lee giggles a bit.

"You are so cute,Myungsoo ah.I didnt disappointed to make you as my son-in-law."Mrs Lee said,Making Sungyeol who is secretly stealing his mother Americano choke on his drink.

"UHUK UHUK!"Sungyeol cough hardly as he hit his chest hardly,Myungsoo smirk secretly,Wanting to tease Sungyeol, He quickly hugs the older waist.

"Omo chagi ah, Neol gwenchana?"He ask as he so called caringly patting Sungyeol's back.Sungyeol eyes become wide.

"What the heck Myungsoo!"He shout as he push Myungsoo away.Myungsoo tries not to laugh but he end up cracking like a crazy man.

"Hahaha!"He laughed,Making Sungyeol huff in annoyance.He quickly grabs his bag.

"Eomma, I will hang out with Gyu hyung and Dongwoo hyung nae.Anniong."He said coolly as he kiss his mother cheek,Walking out casually with his cool face.Mrs Kim secretly nudges Myungsoo arm, Making the younger shock a bit, She mouthed 'Go' to Myungsoo and Myungsoo nodded,Puffing his cheek a bit and follow Sungyeol out.

-----------------------------------------------

"Yah why are you following me?!"Sungyeol shout,Myungsoo just shrugs as he wears his sunglasses.

"Dont mind me,Lee Sungyeol."He said coldly as he looks around.Some of girls are staring at Myungsoo handsome face,Awwe-ing at how handsome Myunsoo is.Sungyeol pout as he tap his chin, Waiting for Sunggyu and Dongwoo to arrive.

"Sungyeol ah!"A loud voice calling Sungyeol's name,Sungyeol turn his gazes to Dongwoo.He smiles and waves hyperly as he saw both of his bestfriend.

"Gyu hyung!Dino hyung!Here!"He shout.Sunggyu and Dongwoo walks to them, Grinning happily.But soon,Sunggyu grins fade as he turn his gazes to Myungsoo.

"Why the heck is this kingka here?"He ask as he looks at Sungyeol.Sungyeol huff as he puff his cheek.

"Im here to accompany my soon-to-be-wife."Myungsoo said coolly,Making Sunggyu and Dongwoo widen his eyes.

"M-MWORAGO?!"They shout in unison,Sungyeol sighed and rubs his temple.

"Stop shouting!"He groaned, Making Sunggyu and Dongwoo chuckles.

"How can?"Dongwoo ask.Sungyeol pouts.

"My appa and this idiot appa are childhood bestfriend.They want us to get married to make a happy family."Sungyeol explained.He turn his gazes to Sunggyu who are busy-ing checking up a familiar guy.

"Wait..Isnt that Woohyun?"Sungyeol blurt out,Making Sunggyu flinch and look down,Blushing redly like a tomato.

"Uh-oh Gyu hyung,Dont tell me that you like that player!"This time,Dongwoo blurt out.Sunggyu pouts and kick both of his bestfriend legs,Making Sungyeol and Dongwoo whince in pain at the same time.

"Ouch! Relax hyung!"Sungyeol mumbles.Sunggyu pouts as he cross his arm.But soon,He looks down again after Woohyun saw three- I mean, Four of them.

"Yo Myung."Woohyun said casually as he stares at Myungsoo.Myungsoo grinned ad waves a bit.

"Yo."

"Mind I sit here?"Woohyun ask,Looking at Sunggyu.Without wasting his time,Sunggyu quickly give a space for Woohyun sit.

"What are you doing here dude?"Myungsoo ask.Woohyun shrugs.

"Im just wanting to buy some clothes,But sadly no ones want to accompany me."Woohyun said,Fakely sobs.Sunggyu widen his eyes.

"I-I can accompany you if you want!"He volunteer,But he realizes that he had being over-excited,Sunggyu quickly covers his mouth, Embarrassed.Woohyun smiles.

"Can I borrow this cute hamster?"He ask.Sungyeol nodded as he make sign 'shoo' to the both guy.Woohyun grinned as he grabs Sunggyu's hand,Walking out from the cafe casually while Sunggyu is blushing like a red tomato.

-END CHAPTER 5-