Chapter 6

I'm Married To My Enemy??

MIAN FOR THE LATE! D:

-CHAPTER 6-

Sungyeol keep staring on his soon-to-be-husband with his are-you-serious-face. 

FLASHBACK

"Shooo~"Sungyeol shoo-ing both of the soon to be loverbird.He grins when Sunggyu whines and mouthing 'bastard' and some incoherent words that the older know.He shakes his head as he grab his favourite coffee,Americano. But soon,His gazes turn to a feminine-looking-boy.

"Hyung!"The feminine one shout as he run towards Myungsoo seat and quickly jump straight towards the older lap.He grins sheepishly as he hugs Myungsoo's neck,Making Sungyeol shock. He nearly spilled his coffee as he widen his eyes.

"Jong, How the heck you come here?"Myungsoo said as he sigh, Looking at the younger with his cold gazes. Sungjong giggles as he kiss Myungsoo's cheek.

"Well hyung,Its just.. Im walking pass by and I saw you."The younger one said, Cheekily but soon, Sungyeol snort as he push the younger away.

"Cant you see that Kim Myungsoo's fiancee is here?"Sungyeol mocked as he feels really irritated with the feminine boy attitude. He doesnt know why, But a pang of jealousy hit his heart.Myungsoo could just raises his eyebrow, Feeling weird with his fiancee sudden attitude.

"What are you talking about owl?"Sungjong mocked as he glares at Sungyeol,But what the younger receive is a mocked too.

"Im going to marry with Myungsoo.Now shut up and get the away from his life. I dont even know who you are and I'll bet you are one of his crazy fanboys."Sungyeol said, Straightforward as he sip his Americano. But soon, His words was replaced with a loud laugh. He blink as he stares at Sungjong.

"Hahaha~ Seriously, You though that Im his crazy fanboys?Oh please. Im his cousin.Mianhei for not telling you first, Im Lee Sungjong."Sungjong introduce himself as he casually plopped on the seat beside Myungsoo, Comfortably.Sungyeol blink, He couldnt process what the heck is the younger talking about.

"W-What?"

"YeoL. Dont tell me that you think Jong is my boyfriend?!"Myungsoo shout a bit as he burst into a loud laugh, Hitting the table crazily.

END FLASHBACK

"I didnt know that your fiancee is hilarious,Myungsoo hyung."Sungjong said as he shakes his head, He couldnt stop pressing his own stomach since its hurt too much because of laughing.

"S-Shut up."Sungyeol huff in annoyance as he grabs his Americano, Quickly finishing it.He feels really embarassed,He doesnt know where to hide his adorable face anymore.

"Aww,My Kim Sungyeol is shy~"Myungsoo teased.A loud scream echoing through the cafe as Sungyeol purposely step on Myungsoo's leg.

"OUCH!The Yeol?!"Myungsoo cursed as he stares at Sungyeol with his disbelief face.Sungyeol grins as he stick out his tounge, Childishly.

"Serves you right,Kim Myungsoo."Sungyeol grins as he get up, Wanting to get out from the cafe.

"Aww hyung. I'll bet its so freaking hurt right?"Sungjong ask, Teasingly.

"Shut up Jong.Its not funny."Myungsoo said as he glares at the younger,Making the younger shut up his mouth.

"Im going now Kim Myungsoo. I need to stalk Gyu hyung."Sungyeol said as he waves. Before Myungsoo could replies,Sungyeol already get out from the cafe.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Erm...What's your name?"Woohyun ask,Staring at Sunggyu's adorable red face.With a nervous voice,Sunggyu answer.

"I-Im S-Sunggyu..K-Kim Sunggyu.."He replies as he plays with his fingers. Sunggyu feels that he want to die at that moment when Woohyun purposely wrap his arm around his waist.

"You have a beautiful name, Gyu. Just like the person."Woohyun whisper naughtily as he purposely kiss Sunggyu's cheek,Making the older blushing more redly.

"U-Urmh...."Suddenly, A blood trickling down from Sunggyu's nose,Making Woohyun blink as he touch the blood.

"Where did it come from?"Woohyun ask as he frown, Stopping his gazes at Sunggyu. He widen his eyes when Sunggyu collapsed on his body.

"Omo Gyu!"He shout.