Chapter 3

I'm Married To My Enemy??

"You both know each other already?That's good!"Mrs Kim said cheerfully.They went to the dining room.

~Dining Room~

Sungyeol sits in front of Myungsoo.He and Myungsoo just keep silent while let their parents talk to each other.

"Ehem...I need to announce something.."Mr Lee,Sungyeol appa said.Sungyeol turn his look to his appa.

"Will you tell them Jongin?"Said Mr Lee.Mr Kim smiles widely and nods.

"Actually...We want both of you to get married.."He said while smiling.Sungyeol and Myungsoo widen their eyes.

"WHAT?'They scream in unison.

"Eomma....This is not true right??"Sungyeol looks at his eomma.Mrs Lee smiles and shakes her head.

"Its true...Yeollie darling,You should take Myungsoo to take a look your room."She said while smiling widely.

"Noooo....I dont want..."He said while pout but he got a dead glare from his eomma.He gulps and get up.

"M-Myungsoo,Come.I'll bring you to my room."He said and running out from the dining room.Myungsoo chuckles and follow Sungyeol.

~Sungyeol room~

Sungyeol open his room.Myungsoo looks at it.Its so beautiful...

Sungyeol's room : bedroom photo: master bedroom ensuite2_zps4a9b204e.jpg

"Wow....Its so beautiful..."He said softly but Sungyeol could heard it.He smiles secretly.

"Take a look on it,But i'll warn you Kim Myungsoo.Dont you dare to lay on my precious baby bed."He said while crossing his arm.Myungsoo smirks naughtily,He jumps on Sungyeol bed and lay on the older bed.Sungyeol widen his eyes.

"YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!GET YOUR UP FROM MY PRECIOUS BED!"He screamed and run towards Myungsoo.He tried to push the boy away but Myungsoo pull him to his embrace.Sungyeol shocked.He blush redly.

"Let's just stay like this for once.."Myungsoo said softly while closing his eyes.Sungyeol could feel Myungsoo warm embrace,Slowly,He wrap his arm around Myungsoo's neck.He also closing his eyes,Enjoying Myungsoo's warmness.

~Myungsoo P.O.V~

God...I think i am fall in love with this pabo choding already...For freaking first time i kiss him in front of students,I fell in loved with him.Aish,What are you thinking about Kim Myungsoo?Think!You are a hot handsome kingka! *Author : Pft,I know that you are handsome already,Stahp it* I pull Sungyeol to my embrace and hugs him.Seems like he shocked.

"Let's just stay like this for once..."I said softly.I look at him wrapping his arm around my neck.I smiles secretly and tighten my hugs.I fell asleep,With this choding...Am I really fall in love with this choding?

~END CHAPTER 3~