Chapter 1

I'm Married To My Enemy??

Sungyeol pout while looking at his hyung.

"Hyungggg~"He whined cutely.

"What do you want Sungyeol?"Sunggyu sighed,This is the 6 times Sungyeol whining.

"Im just wondering,Why all of yeoja and namja likes that ugly kingka?'He asked while pouting.

"Yah,He's handsome.Wont you stop cursing Myungsoo?"Sunggyu said while sighing.He cant focused on his book when Sungyeol keep whining.

~At school~

As usually,Scream was heard everywhere.The kingkas arrive,Myungsoo,Woohyun and Hoya.

"Psh,Wont they stop screaming?"Sungyeol glared at the kingkas with his hater face.

"Seriously Yeol,They are ing handsome.Especially Woohyun..."Sunggyu looks at Woohyun face amazedly.

"Aish stop it hyung!Im tired hearing you mention that tree name."Sungyeol get up from his seat and walks towards the kingkas,He do it for purpose actually.

"Yah nerd.Get ing away from my way."Myungsoo said coldly,He glared at Sungyeol.

"Whatever~"He rolls his eyes and keep blocking the kingkas way.Myungsoo smirk.He grabs Sungyeol wrist and push him to the wall,Sungyeol shocked,Yes.Everyone are looking at them!

"I told you nerd,You will regret it."He smirks and kisses Sungyeol lips.Sungyeol widen his eyes.He push Myungsoo hardly until the short boy fell down.

"You...You bastard!!You stole my first kiss!!!"He screamed with his teary eyes.He cried and run away.Myungsoo blink.Woohyun held his hand to his bestfriend.

"Are you alright dude?"The older ask.Myungsoo nods and grabs Woohyun hands.He rubs his and looks at Sungyeol running away.

~END CHAPTER 1~