Chapter 6

Songs Turned Into Stories

 

Dream Girl

He had a restless sleep the night before, as he sat slumped on the coffee table.The sun had just risen on the town ‘SHINee World’.He wish it never came.

In the sun lit ‘Shawol Cafe’ he recounted the dream he had the night before.

He awoke in a room that swirled in black and white like a lollipop.He felt a stretchy surface below him but was unsure what it was exactly.Suddenly, with great strength, he felt someone push him up and he literally bounced off the material.

He twisted to see a trampoline.What made him more curious was who had pushed him? The thought slipped away as he took a proper look at himself.

He was no longer wearing blue and white stripped pajamas but a suit of black and white stripes.He was sure that he couldn’t have possibly sleep-dress.Well, he had never done it before.

After a few minutes of observing his overall appearance, he noticed a back wooden door in front of him. Was that here before?

This was really starting to feel like wonderland than anything else.Maybe too much sweets the night before.But all he did was drink some milk and went to sleep.

He brushed off the thought and open the door.It creaked open to reveal a long hall. Each side of the walls painted a light blue shade with a massive portrait that seemed to run the whole length of the never ending lane.

He stepped onto the red carpet and felt a bit like a celebrity.This really matched the colorful suit he was wearing……wait wasn’t it black and white before?

The place made him more confused by the minute.

He began to examine the large portrait and noticed the lovely figure of a young lady situated in the middle.It was almost life-like, 

The red velvet dress reached her thigh with a stream flowing behind as she was posed in a running position.Lovely brown curls blew in the wind and her facial features….could not be seen.It was covered with a parade of colourful flowers.Apart from the flowers everything was perfect.A beauty.He smiled and continued to stare at how gorgeous she looked.

He wasn’t surprised when he thought that her hair was moving,thinking it was his mind playing tricks. But he was taken back when he seemed to see every part of her moving. He became worried about his overall mental health. Had he become insane?Was this whole place created from his insanity?

The thoughts seemed to be more realised when the female began to run through the landscape of the artwork.He unconciously began to follow, running through the halls.

He ran up and down spiralling stairs.Entered through small and long passage ways. Yep, definetly wonderland.There was that or he was insane.

He had reached the end when he fell through a dark hole that stood between him and the mysterious goddess.

He awoke in his stripped pajamas and warm bed.

Was that all just a dream?

He smiled to himself when he thought of the mysterious but beautiful girl again.She was like his ideal girl-no…..his dream girl.

“Yah Pabo! Let’s get to work!” A co-worker shouted, after seeing him smiling like an idiot to himself.

He worked the whole day and sang softly “Dream Girl~”,he hummed the tune that fascinated everyone who came to the cafe.

Especially a beautiful brunette who was served by his colleague.

“Dream Girl,hey? I wouldn’t consider myself that.” She smiled, finishing her latte and leaving without a glance back,her latest victim.

 

HURRAY!!!! A FULL LENGTH-CAN BE CONSIDERED-CHAPTER!!!! -PARTIES-

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Thank you for continuing to read this dear old subscribers [hugs] and hello to my new ones [shakes hands]

Well I'm of to create and to edit the chapters I haven't released..... ^.^''

Bye! -Throws confetti while running out-