Chapter 12

Songs Turned Into Stories

 

Humanoids

 

The girl ran endlessly through the dark alley ways she had found herself.The more she ran the more she began to lose hope.Each twist and turned led to feelings of hope and fear.Where was the exit?

Her breath was heavy under the moon lit sky.Sweat seemed to stream from her body ,like a damaged pipe had led to the excess leakage.Her mind was jumbled as she ran from those things.

She turned yet again this time it was a dead end. No more turning alley ways just a wall of death.The click-clack of feet stopped as she stopped.She shook uncontrollably as she took her last breaths and turned to meet those artificial things.

They had hearts that could not feel her fear,just a living and lifeless thing.She gritted her teeth to have thought that she invented them.With no real emotion.The thought made her seem like the real criminal.

She lifted her burning face to stare at them directly.They had human faces,just like her and her fellow scientist.They were not given any choices of what they did,they obeyed whatever they were told by their masters.Just looking at their motionless faces she knew she had created a new breed of assassins.She felt utterly sick.With a fierce look that she mustered she spoke.

“Take me to my fellow scientists.You win…Humanoids”She said with a complementing motionless.

 

 

.