Chapter 3

Songs Turned Into Stories

 

Dazzling Girl

She slowly walked to the antique mirror.It was white in color with a flawless pattern finish.She stared at it for a few minutes taking in every detail of herself.

“I wish I was beautiful”She whispered,pretending that someone could hear her,it made these days more better.She cracked a smile,taking of her glasses slowly as it slid of to reveal perfect hazel eyes.The one thing she thought was the most beautiful.She felt the urge to cover it as a way of protecting it from being stolen.

Her phone vibrated nearby on a chocolate brown couch,she slid her glasses on and went to reach for her phone.It was a message.

It read, “Dazzling Girl”. What? Thinking it was a prank or wrong message she ignored it.

There was a sudden knock on the door.She ran to open it and was shocked at who was standing there.

They smiled at her and said in unison. “Your wish is our command”.

She didn’t understand it at first but finally understood and nodded.She said one thing and one thing alone. “Dazzling Girl” spreading a smile across her lips.

 

So how is this one?

.....good or bad......I felt it was a bit weird....but posted it anyways...

the video was mystical to me so I wrote as how I saw it...hope you enjoyed it ^.^

Thanks for reading and subscribing! >.<