Is he in love with me?

The One I Love

 

>The Next Day. School<

As always, I always come early to school then Sungyeol and the other guy will come. Then, classes. Dismissal Time.

 

After school, I went straight to my locker. Then, someone tap my shoulder …

 

I turned around and saw Park in front of me, “Hi!”

“Hello!” She smiled like she was hiding something.

“Umm … Are you okay?”

“I’m fine. I’m fine.”

“Are you sure? You seem different today.”

 

Silence

 

“I just wanted to know that …”

I looked at her and …

 

“Is it really that you and Sungyeol went out last night?”

My eyes and mouth widened. I think, everybody saw us. But did they saw crying?

“Err … No. It’s not true. He’s just …”

“TELL THE TRUTH, EUNSOOK! I know it!”

“Okay! Okay! I wasn’t the one who suggested having a date or something else like that. He told me to.”

“Ohhh ….” She was amazed.

“Then, the rumors said that you go to a fast food, then you saw Sungyeol with pretty girls, then you slapped him.”

“How did they know I slapped him?”

“So, it was true?”

I nodded.

“Why?”

“Err … Umm … Because he insult my …. AH! He insulted me!” I lied.

“Ehhh … Then you ran to the fast food, crying. Then, Sungyeol followed you. Then, a romantic part happened!” She said happily as she put her hands up.

“It’s not romantic! He made me cry last night.” I pouted.

“Aww … Come on! You do like him, aren’t you?”

“No!” I answered hesitantly.

She just laughed and run away.

 

I continue grabbing some notebooks in my locker. I guess, rumors just rumors. But every rumor has good and bad thing. Rumors can be true or it must also be an opinion or not true, sometimes. AIISH! I hate my life.

I slammed the door of my locker then I turned around, shocked. I saw Sungyeol’s bud. I mean the guy who’s sitting beside me too.

I gave him a bad look and pushed him with my left shoulder but as I ran, he grabbed my hand. Then, he pushed me to my locker. His face weren’t near me. He slowly takes off his hand to my hand. He placed his hand to his head, looking down. So cool~

I looked at him confusedly. And finally he looked at me.

 

“Errmm … Why did you?” How I put this? I can’t explain what is it.

“Is it true that you’re Sungyeol’s girlfriend?”

“Jealous?” I chuckled.

“NO! I’m not! I’m just asking!”

“Okay! It was just fake! He just wanted to know me!”

“Oh really?”

“What’s your name by the way?”

“Myungsoo. How about you?”

“I don’t give my name to strangers!” MERONG~

 

I pushed him like ‘GET AWAY TO MY WAY!’. I’m trying to run but he did it again. He pushed to my locker again. But this time, his face nears me. My heart’s beating faster. What’s with this guy?

 

“Umm … What’re you doing?”

I can feel his warm breath but it’s a good thing that no one is around but the worse thing is, is he going to do something. Come on, Eunsook! THINK! AHA!

 

“I’m going to tell Sungyeol that you’re doing this to me!” Hahahaha! Good idea, Eunsook!

“You said it was fake.”

OMG! I shouldn’t say that to him. What I’m going to do now? THINK AGAIN!

 

He placed his two hands to my cheeks and his lips together with his face are close to me. DON’T DO THIS PLEASE! I closed my hoping that he’s not going to kiss me. But I’m going to be thankful to my first kiss, no! I don’t want to experience my first kiss.

I have no choice … I pushed him away that makes him fall on the floor and ran faster. Whew~ At last, escaped. I turned around then I was thinking what he’s going to do to me.

 

Is he in love with me?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

OKAY! Guys! Going to Semi-Hiatus starting tomorrow! Start of the school. I'll be updating so late, okay? ;_____________; ILL BE MISSING YOU! Comment & Subscribe! ^^