Eunsook

The One I Love

 

When I’m getting my white ink, my ball pen fell on the floor. I was about to get when someone …

 

Gave it to me. It was him! He has this black hair, laid-back eyes and he seems pretty tall. He gave me my ball pen and he smiled. Then, he continues his work. I did too.

I was blushing. When I look at his face, he’s so handsome. Very handsome. Especially when he smiles. Then, it’s the time to past the seatwork.

WHEW! Good-timing! I’m finished. But I don’t think that my answers are correct. I was dumb when it comes to Math. GAAHH! I sighed.

 

>Few hours later:  Lunch Time<

Park, Minjung and I always eat lunch together since we’re in middle school. I always eat egg with rice. There! Time to eat!

While we’re eating, we saw the two guys together with four guys earlier …

 

“It seems like the two guys have friends, too.”

I laughed, “Of course. They do.”

“Hey, Park! What’s the name of the two guys?”

“Hm … I don’t know. But I know, there’s a guy named Myungsoo.”

“Uhh … Sounds familiar to me. I think he’s the guy that get Eunsook’s ball pen.” They looked at me.

My eyes widened and I blushed, “Then?!?”

They laughed, “WE SAW EVERYTHING DURING MATH CLASS!” They shouted.

 

I placed my two hands on their mouth, telling them to shut up or keep quiet.

 

“He smiled to you, right?”

“He looked at you, right?”

 

I blushed even more, “NO! HE DIDN’T!” I lied.

“Really? You just don’t want to tell it to us.”

“Okay! Shut up! I’m going to washroom.”

 

I stand up and leave Park and Minjung chatting over there. At last, I escaped! I don’t know why are they’re so happy when they saw what happened earlier.

I was walking on the school hallway when I bumped someone …

 

“Sorry.” I bowed to apologized. I didn’t look at his/her face.

“Watch your way, girl!” He then passed away.

 

Oh it’s a boy! I turned around and his hair kinda familiar. I just ignored it then the school bell rings. Yes, lunch is over. I quickly go to the classroom.

Then, before our Chemistry teacher come, Park and Minjung come near to me.

 

“Hey! Where you’ve been?”

“You just leave us there. I thought you were just going to the washroom.”

“Sorry. I was pooping.” I lied again.

 

Then, the two guys came. As they seat, our Chemistry teacher enters our classroom.

 

>Several hours later:  Dismissal Time<

“Eunsook! I and Park are going to a shop. Would you tag with us?”

“Sorry. Woohyun-oppa will scold me if I come home late.”

“Oh Okay! See you tomorrow. Bye!”

 

They waved at me and I waved back to them.

Actually, I’m going to get something in my locker. I’m getting my assignment notebook. There are so many homeworks. TT_TT

As I open my locker, suddenly the two guys passed by. I looked at them and I’m like recognizing their faces. I was surprised. They’re the rude boys who are sitting beside me. Then, someone called my name …

 

“Eunsook!!!”

“Minjung?”

“What’s with that confused look?”

“Uhh … aren’t you going to the shop that you and Park are talking earlier?”

“Yes. I just feel lazy.”

“So, where’s Park?”

“Oh! She’s on the way to the shop. Let’s go home together!”

“Okay!”

 

I quickly get my assignment notebook and walk through the school hallway with Minjung. But I forgot to look at the two rude boys. I actually don’t know what their name is. It’s been three or two days. AIISH!

 

>Myungsoo’s POV<

I was happened to pass by to the girl that I lend her ballpen during Math class. I’m talking to Sungyeol. I was surprised that somebody just shouted …

 

“Eunsook!!!”

 

Then, I saw them talking but suddenly Sungyeol tap my shoulder.

 

“Hey, hyung! We’re going to be late. You know, I’m talking about the girls who are going to meet us on the fast food.”

“Oh. Yeah! Okay, let’s go.”

 

Eunsook-ah … So her name is Eunsook. So she’s friendly? I can see that from her face…

 

Eunsook’s her name

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, guys! Sorry for the late update. =______________________= So yeah, very boring chappie! XD Comment and Subscribe! ^^