The Bracelet

The One I Love

 

>The Next Morning. At School<

As I enter our classroom, the two guys already. They’re so early. A small smile appeared on my face. This time I’m wearing the bracelet that my Woohyun-oppa gave me when I was still a kid. He said that this is Mother and Father’s bracelet. They let the bracelet keep to Woohyun-oppa and he’ll give this to me when I born. My mother died when she’s giving birth to me then my dad suffered from heart attack that makes him died too. I was so small that I didn’t know about this. Woohyun-oppa takes care of me and even show me the pictures what does Mother and Father look like. When the time he told me about Mother and Father, I cried. Who doesn’t cry when you just knew the story of your parents sad past?

 As I sat down to my desk, someone tap my shoulder.

 

“Minjung-ah!” I said with excitement expression.

“I’m going to buy biscuits in the cafeteria with Park. Want to tag along?”

“Of course! Let’s go!” I said as Minjung immediately grabbed my wrist.

 

We hurriedly ran to the cafeteria before our teacher will come.

 

>Sungyeol’s POV<

Myungsoo and I came early to the school. Few minutes later, the girl came in. I ignored her and I’m just staring blankly to the floor. Suddenly, she shouted something girl’s name. The girl is inviting her to tag along with her to buy biscuits to the cafeteria. Then, when she says yes, she was smiling that makes me smile too. When the girl grabbed her, something catches my eye. It was very bright and somewhat sparkling. I found the eye-catching thing and it was a bracelet. I get it and looking at it gently.

 

“It must be from hers.” I thought. I smiled. This is going to be a perfect day. I finally going to met this cute but mysterious girl. I admit it, she looks cute and fragile like she will easily get hurt and cry.

I’m going to make a plan. I know that she always goes to her locker during dismissal time; I’m going to put a message there. I’ll keep anonymously. I’ll say that she’ll meet me in the rooftop.

I smiled again.

>End of Sungyeol’s POV<

After going to cafeteria, exactly the bell rings. We quickly go to our classroom. Whew! I sit down, panting. I wiped off my sweat with my handkerchief gently.

Then, our teacher enters the classroom. I’m listening to every word, as usual.

 

>Several Hours later. Dismissal Time<

I’m going to my locker always to get something. Finally, I’m on my pretty locker. As I open it, a paper fell on the floor. I immediately get it.

“Love letter?” I thought, blushing.

I quickly open it, it says:

“Hi! Is your necklace missing? Check it to your wrist.”

I quickly checked it and I wasn’t wearing it. I continue reading the letter.

“If you wanted to get it, go here at the rooftop.”

I hurriedly get my notebooks and put it inside of my bag. And I run as fast as I can go at the rooftop.

 

 >Rooftop<

I quickly opened the door and you won’t believe what just I saw …

“You …” I whispered to myself. My eyes widened.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hurr Durr! Sorry for the late update. =____________= Okay, I love this chapter. XD Notice I change the description about Eunsook. :D LMAO! Nevermind. XDXDXD hehehe. Comment and Subscribe. :3