Chapter 9

Our Love Story

 

Chapter 9

Tiffany’s POV

“Well...let’s be honest..”, I waited Dr Sunny to finish her sentence.

My heart broke eventhough she wasn’t even tell me that. I knew it. Taetae held my hand tightly, as we both knew the result, and I know she was giving me strength.

“Just continue, we have to face it anyway”, I heard Taetae said to Dr Sunny. Her face is calmed as always, but I knew how she felt inside.

“Well.. Taeyeon ah..”, she said before continued;

“Guess what? IT WORKS!!!”, Dr Sunny shouted with her happiest face and hugged us.

Did I heard it wrong? It worked??? Three of us hugged and I saw tears of happiness on Taetae’s eyes. When Dr Sunny released us from her hug, I hugged my Taetae. We were both crying.

“Yah Sunny ah! You are totally good making us thought that it is not working!”, Taetae yelled at Dr Sunny.

“Hahaha. Sorry but I’m too excited for both of you! Congratulations Taeyeon and Tiffany, you are going to have a baby!”, Dr sunny said showing her teeth,smiling.

“Thanks Dr. Sunny. We wouldn’t made this far without you”, I said while shaking my hands with her.

“Thanks Sunny, you light up our life”, Taetae said and hugged Sunny.

“I’m just helping my close friend, Taeyeon. And Tiffany, how could I say no when Taeyeon came here few weeks ago begging me to help both of you? She gave me her her puppy eyes that no one could ever resist”.

“Begging?” I asked.

Then I saw Taetae elbowed Dr Sunny.

“Shh. That should be our secret, right?”, Taetae whispered to Dr Sunny, but I can clearly heard it.

“That shouldn’t be a secret now, Taeyeon. Haha. Tiffany, she said you wanted a baby so much, and she wants to fulfil your wish and she said that she loves you so much. Awww how sweet. You are so lucky to have her, Tiffany”.

I saw Taeyeon’s icy glare to Dr Sunny.

“Yes I know I’m really lucky to have her in my life..”, I held her hands and give a peck on her cute cheek.

After a few minutes conversation, we leave Dr Sunny’s room after saying million thanks a hugged her. Taeyeon brought me to her own room.

“Honey..I’m so excited!!!”, she hugged me.

“I am too baby.. Take care of me okay?”, I gave her my eye smile.

“Of course honey.. I love you”

“I love you too baby...”, I kissed her lips.

“Hey we should tell Yuri and Jessica! Wait I’ll call them.” Taetae said while reaching her phone. She dialed Yuri’s number.

“Yeobeosaeyo? Yuri ah! We have something to tell you”

“No I wont tell you now. Meet us at MZ restaurant tonight at 8pm,okay?”

“We will be waiting for you. Bring Yoong to. We missed her so much!” Taetae said, then hung up the phone.

“What did she said, baby?”, I wonder.

“She’s eagerly asked what is it about, then I just tell her we’ll be telling them tonight! Well honey, let’s go home”, she said,dragging me towards the door.

_________________________________________

That night, at MZ restaurant.

Normal POV.

After they finished our dinner, Jessica then asked Taeny couple.

“Yah. What did both of you want to tell us? We were really curious what is it!”

Taeyeon cleared , then pulled Tiffany hands to hers.

“Listen Yuri, Jessica and my Yoong,” Taeyeon said while her head down looking to Yoona’s eyes. She smiled at the baby. Then looked again at Yulsic couple.

“Here I want to announce that.. We are having a baby”, Taeyeon said shyly, while Tiffany’s face blushed.

“What??? WOW!! Congratulations guys!!!”, the Yulsic couple said simultaneously then giving the Taeny couple a group hug.

“Its been three weeks now, I’m sooo excited!”, Tiffany chuckled.

Suddenly baby Yoong smiled and chuckled too, as if she was happy too.

“Eh, she understands too? Haha Yoong. You are a really brilliant baby,” Tiffany said while pinched softly Yoona’s cheek.

“Haha. Yoong surely excited since she will get a new friend”, Taeyeon said.

“No I won’t allow them to be friends”, suddenly Yuri pulled a serious face.

“Err but why, Yuri?” Taeyeon asked in curiousity, and she felt disappointment in her heart. Did she made something wrong towards Yoong baby?