Chapter 8

Our Love Story

Tiffany's POV

“Are..Are you serious baby?”. I said. Shocked.

With her brightest smile in the world, she nodded.

“I’m serious,love. Let’s do it”.

“But.. how?”.

“I talked to Dr. Sunny. Do you remember her? She’s the women’s health specialist in my hospital. And she said we can try just like the Kwons did!”,she said excitedly.

I gasped. My jaw dropped on the floor. Did she just said that she wants to have a baby??

“And actually I have no operations today, I went to hospital just to meet Sunny”, she smiled.

“Urmm. Then why did you acted like last night?”, I asked with curiousity.

“I admit that I was shocked last night, honey. But watching you sleep last night made my heart fluttered. I’ve been thinking about it all night, and you know I’m weak whenever I’m with you, right? So, I decided to have a baby with you!”, she explained.

Without wasting any time, I went to her and hugged her tightly.

“Thank you, baby!! I love you so muchhh!!!”, I know I was yelling at her,but I’m just too excited.

“I love you to-”, before she finished her words, I kissed her and lead her to our bed.

 

////

Taeyeon’s POV

As we planned, we have our appointment with Dr. Sunny in the Friday evening after office hour. She went straight here from her office, while I’m waiting at my own room. When she reached, we went to Dr. Sunny’s room.  After discussed for about an hour, we finally decided. Because of I am a doctor here and  closed with Dr. Sunny, the process is smoother and faster. We used unknown donor, and I was right beside Tiffany throughout the whole process. She had to lay down on the special bed for nearly half and hour.

“Okay Dr. Kim, the process is done. In three weeks, come here and we’ll see the progress. Mrs. Kim, remember what I’m saying just now? How to take care of yourself and the things that you can’t do for few weeks??, Dr. Sunny asked.

“Yes, doctor. Thanks!”, with her eye smile, she said to Sunny.

“Okay.. We will go now. Thanks Sunny, I’ll treat you tomorrow’s lunch!”, I winked at Sunny and we both laughed  hard before heading to the door.

After settling the bills, we went straight to home and let Tiffany stay in bed.

“Honey.. I am soo excited. Let’s hope that our dream will comes true!”, I whispered to her ear.

“Yeah me too baby.. But I’m soo sleepy.. Can we sleep now?”, Tiffany uttered.

“Okay my love..”, I grabbed her in my embrace and we sleep with a happy heart.

////

Three weeks later, we went to see Dr. Sunny. As she examined my wife, I waited patiently. I dont want to disappoint Tiffany, because she wanted a baby so much. A few moments later, Dr Sunny asked us to sit with her.

“So how was it?”, I asked with my eyes full of hopes.

“Ermm.. did you take care of your wife really well, Taeyeon?”, Dr Sunny glared at me.

“Ye—Yeah. I took care of her just like what you said,Sunny. Wh—What’s wrong??”, I replied, and I can see Tiffany’s face changed. My heart was beating faster now, and I was sweating.

“Well.. let’s be honest...”, Dr. Sunny continued.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: A cliffhanger? ^_________^