Chapter 3

Our Love Story

Chapter 3

Taeyeon’s POV

She’s leaving today. My love. My life. My bestfriend. My everything. She is leaving me today.

“Taetae ah.. Take care. I’ll call you as soon as I landed there! Promise!” Tiffany said to me.

“Ya Tiffany! You totally forgot us!” yelled Yuri, my neighbour,also our close friend.. She’s with Tiffany’s father and sister.

Tiffany giggled. She went to them and hugged them tightly. Then, she came back to where I am standing.

I gave a necklace that I bought earlier.

“Whats this Taetae?” she asked.

“Necklace. See this?” I asked her while pointing at the necklace that I’m wearing.

“Aww Taetae. Mine is the lock and you’re holding the key? Thanks Taetae. Ermm. I have to go. I love you Taetae..”

I couldn’t say anything. Tears coming from my eyes and I kissed her goodbye. She’s crying too when she’s waving me goodbye.

“I love you too...” I whispered to myself as my eyes tailed her from her back.

 

Tiffany’s POV

Arrived my grandma’s house. I called daddy just now, and now I’m gonna call her.

“Hello? Taetae!!! I arrived already. Okay. Take care of yourself okay baby? I miss you soooo much!”

I know I am talking out loud but I couldn’t help it. I was too happy to hear her voice.

“Okay Taetae. I have to go. I’ll call you later okay? I love you baby.. I really really really love you!”

I the necklace. I miss you Taetae. I miss you.. That night, I sleep in tears since I miss Taetae a lot. She’s my bed mate, always embrace me in her arms.

“Morning Stephanie”, my grandma kissed my forehead.

“Morning nanny..” I went straight to my bathroom and washed up.

“This is your first day in school here. Be good and be yourself.” My grandma said while her hand reaching for the bread. We were eating our breakfast.

“Okay nanny.. But I have to go now. Bye!” I kissed her forehead and went to school. My new school.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica. My new friend here. She’s really friendly and she’s Korean American, so we can get along better. She is my close friend, but not a bestfriend. No one can replace my Taetae. I know Jessica considered me as her bestfriend. But for me, it’s a no. And Jessica knows everything about my Taetae, I told her everything and she understands me. Well she’s a really good friend.
She’s the one who lend her shoulders whenever I cried, and her ears are the one that hear my heart talks. It is all about you, Taetae. I missed you so much.

I have been here for one and half year. Six months to go before I could meet her. Hug her. I rarely contact her, and I have never come back to Seoul. My family always flew here to see me and my grandma, unabled me to go back there. Sorry Taetae. I hope you know that I’m missing you so bad...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon’s POV.

She’s already forget me. Yes she is. Tiffany.. How could you do this to me?? Yeah. Everynight I cried. You told me that you love me, and what about your promise to always to call me? You hadn’t called me for few months already!  My heart aches, shattered into million pieces. Only Lord knows how much I miss you..

But I have to move on. I have to. Goodbye, Tiffany.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

At school.

“Yuri!” I yelled to my neighbour.

“Taeyeon ah.. let’s go back home together”, Yuri said, while linking my arms with hers.

“Taeyeon ah.. When will Tiffany be here? I think it is almost two years now..” Yuri asked me.

“Don’t mention her name again. She’s gone. I never had her in my life”. I said.

“But-”

“Shh.” I pulled her hands and we went back home in a silence.

Yuri knows Tiffany because three of us were classmates before Tiffany moved to California. She knows everything about us. And now, Yuri just broke up with her boyfriend, a school hottie Choi Siwon. He left her because of Seungyeon, our junior. Ahh that player. I know Yuri tried her best to hide her sadness, I know deep inside in her heart, she’s crying.

“Yuri, let’s do homework at my house”, I give her a big grin.

“Sure!”, she grinned back with a little giggle.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

While we are doing our homework, Yuri’s handphone rang.

“Who’s number is this?” Yuri asked me and shows the phone. A weird number appeared.

“I don’t know” I shrugged,then get back to my homework.

 She quickly pick up her phone.

Then suddenly I noticed her wide smile and she ran outside my room.

“What the heck? She got a new boyfriend already? Haha. What a player”. I laughed.