Chapter 10

Our Love Story

Chapter 10.

Yuri’s POV.

“No I won’t allow them to be friends”, I said, pulling my serious face.

“Err but why, Yuri?” Taeyeon asked. I saw nervousness on Taeyeon’s face. Tiffany’s face changed too.

I chuckled.

“Relax, Taeyeon. Listen first.”, I said and I swear I saw Taeyeon gulped. She was too scared to me?

“I’ve discussed with Sica baby before, I think few months ago right, baby?”, I said, looking at Jessica and she nodded.

“We discussed that when Yoong grows up, we want her to be with someone good. With someone that will be forever with her. So since we both are really close with two of you, we made a decision that when you get a baby too, we want our babies to get engaged. I know how both of you loyal to each other, and we know both of you really well. That’s why we believe that your baby will be exactly like both of you..” I said.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at each other before laughed slowly.

“So you want my baby to be Yoong’s fiance?”, Tiffany asked while her hand on her stomach.

“Yes”, Jessica replied with her grin.

“We strongly approved!” Taeyeon said happily.

“Wait.. Yuri ah. Weren’t you a player? I’m afraid that Yoong will be a player too”, Taeyeon teased.

“Haish Taeyeon ah. I wasn’t a player before. I’m loyal to my Sica baby..” I said, looking into Sica’s eyes. She blushed.

“So.. we are going to be in laws?”, Tiffany said excitedly, with her eyes looked like will popped out anytime soon.

“Yes!!”, Jessica, Taeyeon and I shouted in the same time. Jessica and Tiffany clapped and hugged each other.

Seeing her moms clapped, Yoona clapped too.

“I guess she’s excited too”, Yuri chuckled, and called the waiter for the bill.

 

Six months later.

Tiffany’s POV.

Oh my god. I lost my curves. Damn you Taetae. This was because of you.

“Taetae ah. I lost my curves..” I whined to her.

“Good for you,” she said, sticking her tounge out.

“Taetaeeeeeee~”, I tried to chased her, but she stopped me.

“Don’t run honeyyyy. Aigoo. What did I’ve done in my past life causing me to have a stubborn wife like this?”, Taetae mumbled.

“I guess you commit crimes in your past life?”, I teased.

“Yah, just lay down on the bed. Stop talking nonsense. I’m afraid our baby will take after you”.

“Hihi. Okay baby..” I said as I lay down on our bed.

“What do you want to eat for dinner, honey?” Taetae asked as she came closer to bed.

I pulled her beside me, as I whispered to her ear;

“You know I want you..”

“Honey ah.. You are killing me. We had almost every night. Oh god, during days too..”, Taetae said with teased in her face.

“You know me well right baby.. I can’t control my desire during pregnancy.. But if you refused, it’s okay”, I said with a sad look upon my face.

“Hihi I know honey.. I’m eating you up tonight,in the future and forever...”, Taetae whispered, while kissing my collarbone and unbuckled my bra.

 

Taeyeon’s POV.

Tiffany’s pregnancy was almost due right now, but she kept telling me to buy goguma because she craved for it too much since the third month of her pregnancy. I guessed I should buy a goguma field for her. Sigh.

“Honey.. where is my goguma?”, I heard her calling me. I was sitting on the chair near her bed, and we were in hospital right now. Last night she gave me false alarm, it turned out that she had a stomach ache.  Aigoo this dork, paranoid.

“Yah Kim Taetae! Why did you smile to yourself? Crazy. Where’s my goguma??”, Tiffany said.

“Hihi sorry honey. Here it is”, I gave her the goguma. She quickly opened the plastic, and ate it.

Yulsic couple came earlier, but they were in rush because Yoona is at her babysitter’s house. They told me to give them a call whenever Tiffany was about to give birth.

“TAETAE AHH!!!!!!”

“What’s wrong, honeyy?”, I jumped from my chair.

“I think its time.. call Sunny now!” she shouted, and I knew her water had broken. Her bed was wet. I immediately called the doctor,that was Sunny and I texted Yuri that Tiffany was giving birth.

For a few hours, I thought my heart wil burst due to my accelerating heartbeat. I held Tiffany’s hand tightly, I gave her all my strength. I kissed her forehead several times, and few moments later, I heard a sound of the baby cry. My baby. Eh no. Our baby.

“A girl, congrats!”,Sunny congratulate us.

After the nurse settled wrapping the baby, she gave the baby to Tiffany. I saw her beautiful face, and I felt warm inside. I kissed her, I kissed Tiffany.

“Thank you honey. You gave me the greatest present in the world...”, I said while kissing Tiffany.

“No I should said thank you to you, baby..”, she said with her weak face.

“Shh.. Get some rest, honey. I’ll take care of the rest”, I whispered to Tiffany’s ear.